- Costa Rica
- San José
View Other Details
Please see our website for all that's included.
On our Semester in Costa Rica program, you’ll live minutes from the heart of San José and study at Universidad Veritas. Choose from a variety of courses taught in English or Spanish, including topics such as art, communications, ecology, biology, environmental studies, business, culture, health, history, political science, psychology, sustainability, and more. You can also study Spanish language at any level, including through an Intensive Spanish program. In your free time, explore nearby volcanoes, venture into the rainforest, hit the beach, and embrace Costa Rican culture in this bustling capital. Pura vida!
- Top private university with a focus on sustainability (which is quite apparent with its lush campus!)
- Variety of courses taught in English, many with a local focus
- Exceptional support and fun group activities organized by CIS Abroad and the host university
- Spanish language courses at all levels, including an intensive option
- Homestay accommodations ensure you'll be well taken care of, with most meals included
CISabroad Scholarships and Financial Aid
70% of all CISabroad students receive scholarships, grants, or discounts to study abroad. We're unapologetically committed to increasing access to international education for all students.