Study abroad next summer, semester or academic year with USAC in Heredia, Costa Rica. All USAC courses during the Spanish, Ecological and Latin American Studies program are taken at the National University of Costa Rica. Needless to say, Spanish language and literature, as well as ecology and Latin American studies dominate the course options.
- Enjoy easy access to the cultural, historic, and urban highlights of the capital city, San José, and to the Pacific Ocean
- Explore interesting and beautiful areas of Costa Rica on field trips
- Participate in clubs and organizations at the university
- Practice your Spanish by spending time with local students
- Discover other parts of Costa Rica and neighboring countries on the optional tours