View Other Details
Visit 4 countries in 16 days! Winter One is perfect for undergraduate and graduate students who are looking to gain international business experience while setting themselves apart in the workforce after graduation. Students will learn about the culture, customs, and international business practices used in a variety of European cities. Most importantly, students will observe how business practices differentiate between each country visited and the United States.
International Business Seminars (IBS) programs provide a variety of unique opportunities:
Network with business executives by visiting global companies to learn about how business is conducted and the challenges that come from running a multi-national organization.
Gain a competitive advantage for your career.
Earn university credit while applying the knowledge you've learned in the classroom to real-life business settings.
Experience some of the world's most well-known attractions and destinations.
- Visit 4 countries in 16 days.
- Experience New Year’s Eve in London, cultural activities, free time to explore, and a variety of European cities.
- Participate in city tours to see the most well-known attractions, including the Eiffel Tower, Heidelberg Castle, and more.
- Learn from business executives at global companies such as Lloyd's of London, Grant Thornton, and more.
- Experience an opportunity to network with global executives, like-minded students, and university professors.