UCL is a world-leading university (ranked 8th globally by QS in 2020) in the heart of central London. The UCL Summer School offers students from universities around the world the chance to study undergraduate UCL modules for 3 or 6 weeks and transfer credit back to their home college.
A truly international programme, the 2020 UCL Summer School will welcome students from 50+ countries. Courses are available in disciplines such as psychology, computer science, culture, economics, business, finance, health, international relations, law, natural sciences and more. You can choose the subject best suited to your academic or personal interests and for most modules, no prior subject knowledge is necessary.
Courses are taught by UCL faculty and include lectures, seminars, group work and (where possible) visits to London sites of interest. Also included is dedicated accommodation close to campus and a varied programme of social events and activities to ensure students enjoy their free time.
- Experience life as a Londoner while living with fellow students in one of UCL's city-centre residences. Accommodation is within walking distance to campus and features private bedrooms and shared kitchens.
- Study and gain credit at one of the world's leading universities (ranked 8th in the world by QS in 2020): All courses are taught by academics from UCL's renowned faculties!
- Choose courses from a wide range of disciplines! Students benefit form an unrivalled choice of summer courses; all of which carry the same academic rigour as normal UCL undergraduate course.
- Make friends and lifelong contacts from around the world: The 2019 UCL Summer School welcomed students from 52 countries and 98% said they'd recommend the programme to a friend!
- Enjoy summer in London; one of the world's great cities. London comes alive in summer and students are free to explore. Our unique Social Programme also ensures students make the most of free time!