Venture down to the South of France to experience the traditional French way of life and enjoy the Mediterranean climate during your Summer in Aix-en-Provence. Engage in rich academic courses covering humanities, social sciences, and fine arts offered in both English and French. You’ll study in the beautiful, old section of Aix-en-Provence that was once a medieval village. No matter your level of French, take advantage of all that southern France has to offer. On your Summer in Aix-en-Provence, expand your understanding of the region through class trips and included day excursions to nearby seaside villages and beaches.
- Close proximity to Mediterranean coast, beaches, and seaside towns
- Fifteen minute walk across the city center
- IAU College, one of the oldest study abroad sites in Europe
- Homestays with locals experienced in hosting English-speaking students
- Diverse course offerings in English, and full-immersion French studies
CISabroad Scholarships and Financial Aid
70% of all CISabroad students receive scholarships, grants, or discounts to study abroad. We're unapologetically committed to increasing access to international education for all students.