View Other Details
IT Sligo was established in 1970 and is a publicly funded higher education institution with over 50 undergraduate programmes to choose from across the faculties of Science, Engineering & Design and Business & Social Sciences.
Why choose IT Sligo?
- Vibrant and diverse international student community
- More than 50 different nationalities
- Strong academic reputation
- Supportive and friendly staff
- Excellent student supports
- Courses from Higher Certificate, Bachelor, Taught Masters to Doctorate Level
- All courses provide a passport to the workplace
- Safe and friendly town of 20,000 people
- Located in the North-West of Ireland in the "land of hearts desire" (WB Yeats)
"There are no strangers here, just friends you haven't yet met". (WB Yeats).