View Other Details
Studying abroad at Trinity College Dublin offers an ideal experience:
- An unbeatable location in the heart of Ireland’s vibrant capital city
- A beautiful, historic and modern campus
- A friendly and welcoming student atmosphere, with nearly 200 student societies, clubs and sports which all welcome study abroad students, including some of the oldest societies in the world
- The perfect location to explore everything Dublin city has to offer, with transport links to the rest of Ireland and Europe at your doorstep!
- World-class academics at Ireland’s top university
- One of Europe’s ancient universities, founded in 1592 by Queen Elizabeth I
- Gain access to Trinity’s worldwide alumni network
- Notable alumni include Oscar Wilde, Samuel Beckett, and former Presidents of Ireland Mary Robinson and Mary McAleese
Choose Trinity and come study abroad in Dublin for one semester (either Fall or Spring) or for a full academic year!
- Be a Global Citizen - Interact with students from around the globe. Trinity is home to students from every county in Ireland and more than 120 countries around the world.
- Join our Clubs and Societies - Trinity's extracurricular life is in a league of its own - boasting over 200 societies, sports clubs and publications, including some of the oldest in the world.
- Be at the Centre of Things - Dublin is a vibrant, multicultural, European capital and in recent years has become a hub for some of the world’s leading technology companies, housing the European headquarters of a number of the world’s tech giants.
- State of the Art Facilities - Trinity’s main campus of historic buildings and green playing fields also includes state-of-the-art facilities for teaching and research plus a Sports Centre with a complete gym, climbing wall, and swimming pool.
- World Class Education - With world class education over the past 425 years, education at Ireland’s leading University will include work at the highest academic level with some of the most influential people in your field.