Studying abroad at Trinity College Dublin offers an ideal experience:
- An unbeatable location in the heart of Ireland’s vibrant capital city
- A beautiful, historic and modern campus
- A friendly and welcoming student atmosphere, with nearly 200 student societies, clubs and sports which all welcome study abroad students, including some of the oldest societies in the world
- The perfect location to explore everything Dublin city has to offer, with transport links to the rest of Ireland and Europe at your doorstep!
- World-class academics at Ireland’s top university
- One of Europe’s ancient universities, founded in 1592 by Queen Elizabeth I
- Gain access to Trinity’s worldwide alumni network
- Notable alumni include Oscar Wilde, Samuel Beckett, and former Presidents of Ireland Mary Robinson and Mary McAleese
Choose Trinity and come study abroad in Dublin for one semester (either Fall or Spring) or for a full academic year!