Study Abroad with WelTec

WelTec's Petone Campus
WelTec's Petone Campus

Study in the world's coolest little capital with WelTec.

When you choose to study at WelTec you'll find yourself in the heart of Wellington, a city famous for its warm, welcoming people. Wellington is a compact city that is vibrant and full of life. It is the study destination of choice for smart, ambitious and imaginative students from all over the world.

Whether you study at one of WelTec's centre city campuses, or in the charming historical suburb of Petone, you will have the best of both worlds; living in a city that is home to hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants, and being able to escape to the countryside - where you can swim, surf, sail, fish, dive, mountain bike, or hike. Wellington offers the perfect environment in which to study, work, live and play.

Aditi

My story

I came here in November and I was really delighted to enter in WelTec. I'm having great experience here as I acknowledged and gained more intellectual skills in WelTec. Studies in WelTec are really interesting as there is not much pressure on students. By remaining stress-free, the course can be completed as teachers are really helpful always. This is the best thing about WelTec that it's professors always offer help whenever you need without any hesitation. Even I got moral support too as its not easy to live without family for an international student, but because of wonderful environment and staff, it wasn't difficult for me to cope up. I just loved WelTec till now. Thanks

I think there should be campus placement for students so that they can be ensured that they will get job after course completion