Study in the heart and soul of New Zealand at Victoria University of Wellington. This program will connect you to one of the world’s most desirable countries in the world - rich in culture and beautiful landscapes and cityscapes. Wellington is the business, commercial, and political capital of the country, yet it’s small enough to walk almost everywhere. The atmosphere is sophisticated, with a down-to-earth and youthful vibe. Grab a tea in the cozy cafes before you bound off to your next adventure in the North Island. You’re certain to have the time of your life!
- A metropolitan city with more cafés per capita than New York City
- A large, diverse student body with over 3,000 international students
- An innovative curriculum with more than 80 academic degree areas
- Fully furnished on-campus apartments shared with other international students
- A beautiful campus with abundant student groups and activities and easy access to greater Wellington
CISabroad Scholarships and Financial Aid
70% of all CISabroad students receive scholarships, grants, or discounts to study abroad. We're unapologetically committed to increasing access to international education for all students.