View Other Details
Build a startup. Build your networks. Build your career.
The world is changing at a rapid pace – and your future is coming at you fast! Join us on a virtual discovery tour of the Asia-Pacific region and find out just how far you could take your career or startup idea.
Over two inspiring weeks, you’ll join an awesome cohort of students and early-stage startup founders to learn from world-class thought leaders, mentors, investors, and innovators across the Asia-Pacific region.
Singapore is your virtual home base, with ‘day trips’ to Indonesia, South Korea, Hong Kong, India and Taiwan. You’ll get all the career benefits of a global HEX program with none of the jet lag. Plus, we’ll personally match you with an international mentor who will help supercharge your startup and career goals.
- Practice design thinking principles to ideate a startup concept
- Use industry market research methods to pinpoint and understand the needs of your customers
- Learn UX and UI design standards and software to create product wireframes
- Discover innovation trends and best practices in cities and workplaces around APAC
- Refine your personal values, presentation skills and leadership style