Summer/Winter School in Almeria, Spain
View Other Details
Transportation card, sport card, trips, cultural activities
Do you want to boost your academic and professional career while enjoying the sunniest city in Spain? Keep reading!
The University of Almería Study Abroad summer courses are intensive academic courses taught by Doctors and Full Professors of proven expertise and experience in the most leading-edge areas of knowledge of our university: Agriculture, Biotechnology, Business, Finance, Education, Modern Languages, and Tourism.
Founded in 1993, the University of Almería (UAL) is a public research university famed for its R&D in the areas of solar energy, agriculture and water management. Ranked in the Top 40 nationally, and top 1000 worldwide, it has become an attractive destination for international students, which now comprise 12% of the student population. Apart from its academic excellence, it is the only Spanish campus facing the Mediterranean Sea! Don’t you want to come?
Video and Photos
- Location: UAL is the only European campus located in front on the sea!
- Full package: accommodation, full board, insurance, transport card, cultural visits, trips, academic visits, WiFi...
- Cutting-edge fields of knowledge: UAL is a national and international research benchmark in biotechnology, microorganisms, agriuclture, engineering, and so on!
- People: you will meet the most welcoming people in our campus and city!
- ECTS awarded: depending on the course you select, you can get up to 10.6 ECTS!