Master in Smart Electrical Systems and Networks

MSc SENSE mobility
MSc SENSE
MSc SENSE
MSc SENSE programme journey

Innovative ideas. Creative engineers. The smart grid of the future.

Smart electric grids are a critical component in the creation of a more sustainable power supply. MSc SENSE enables you to develop the engineering and entrepreneurial skills needed to understand, design, implement and manage smart grids, while enhancing your understanding of the role played by new ways of thinking, new technologies and new businesses in this changing landscape.

The two-year MSc SENSE programme gives you an in-depth understanding of existing technologies and innovative solutions needed to stimulate the transition of existing power infrastructures into smart, stable and responsive electricity grids.

MSc SENSE is an international programme for an international industry. You will join students from all over the world for two years at two different universities and one of Europe’s leading business schools.

• Project based learning
  • Two years, two universities, two Master's degrees
  • Innovation and Entrepreneurship
  • Europe's largest ecosystem for sustainable energy

Sérgio

Amazing experience!

The MSc. in 0Smart Electrical Networks and Systems - SENSE is a very specialized program about Smart Grids, a field that is growing in relevance and applicability. We started our program at KTH, in Sweden, which offered an amazing environment for learning and practicing the knowledge we obtained. The first year was also marked with study visits to research centers and partner universities, in which we were able to see the development of technology that is leading the way in the revolution of the power systems. It was very exciting to be involved in this and to see with my own eyes the future of the field I want to work in!
We could also choose between four different options to follow in our second year of SENSE. An added benefit is that the students are free to pursue Master Thesis topics in different themes and locations, which led me into living in three countries during the two year program. The international experience was really amazing, and I learned so much! Not only as an engineer, now with a strong background in Smart Grids, but also as a person who experienced so much!
I really can't say any negative aspects of my time at the InnoEnergy Master School. Absolutely recommended!!