- United States of America
- Washington D.C.
View Other Details
Atlantis is the largest and most reputable pre-health study abroad organization for U.S. undergraduates. What better way to gain healthcare experience than with one of our service research programs (SRPs) all over Europe and the US! Students will work with well-esteemed leaders in the health field and have the opportunity to explore the rich culture that our sites have to offer.
With our SRPs, students participate in real projects that are impactful to partner healthcare organizations, such as UNICEF, Roche, and Children's National Hospital. We know how important it is for pre-health students to critically think and contribute new knowledge in healthcare. All of our projects accomplish this goal by involving data-driven research, developing problem-solving frameworks, and communicating answers to professionals.
Since summer of 2021, Atlantis has ran many safe and successful programs throughout the continuance of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Programs run during winter and summer breaks so there is no need to take time off during your academic semesters!
- Work on hands-on projects to answer high-level questions that major healthcare organizations are facing.
- Immerse yourself in a program abroad to understand healthcare in a global context, and embark on weekly excursions to experience European culture, sights, and food.
- You do not need to know any European languages to have an amazing and impactful experience!
- Start dates for summer in May, and June, and for winter in December and January.