- South Korea
View Other Details
- Nationality – Have a valid passport of one of the following English speaking countries; Australia, Britain, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, and the United States Education – Hold a Bachelor’s degree or above Native English Speaker
- Education – Hold a Bachelor’s degree or above
- Native English Speaker
Health insurance, National pension, Severance payment upon completion 1 year contract, Rent free housing
ESL Consulting-SeoulESL is a Korea-based ESL recruiting company founded in 2005 and has a large network with public schools and private English academies in South Korea and China. ESL Consulting-SeoulESL works with the Korean government and is an official partner of EPIK and GEPIK. ESL consulting - SeoulESL has intricate knowledge of the EPIK employment system and can guide applicants through the employment process in order to ensure their success. ESL Consulting - SeoulESL also possesses multiple job information on private English schools through South Korea and China. Through the experience of having connected thousands of teachers and schools, ESL Consulting -SeoulESL makes an effort to link teachers with schools that fit them best.
- Recruiting service completely free of charge for teachers
- An official Korean government partner
- Dedicated recruiting staff focused on meeting your needs
- Information on multiple positions in public and private sector all throughout Korea
- Fast, friendly & reliable service
View the latest teaching job postings by ESL Consulting.