• South Korea
Classroom Audience
Early Childhood High School Middle School Pre-School University Students

Program Details

Qualifications
  • Nationality – Have a valid passport of one of the following English speaking countries; Australia, Britain, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, and the United States Education – Hold a Bachelor’s degree or above Native English Speaker
  • Education – Hold a Bachelor’s degree or above
Early Childhood High School Middle School Pre-School University Students
Weekly Classroom Hours

Pricing

Salary / Benefits
2.0Milwon ~ 2.7Million Korean won/mon.
Our recruiting services are completely free to teachers.
What's Included
Accommodation Airfare Travel Insurance Visa
What's Included (Extra)

Health insurance, National pension, Severance payment upon completion 1 year contract, Rent free housing

Oct 17, 2019
Jun 21, 2022
20 travelers are looking at this program

ESL Consulting-SeoulESL is a Korea-based ESL recruiting company founded in 2005 and has a large network with public schools and private English academies in South Korea and China. ESL Consulting-SeoulESL works with the Korean government and is an official partner of EPIK and GEPIK. ESL consulting - SeoulESL has intricate knowledge of the EPIK employment system and can guide applicants through the employment process in order to ensure their success. ESL Consulting - SeoulESL also possesses multiple job information on private English schools through South Korea and China. Through the experience of having connected thousands of teachers and schools, ESL Consulting -SeoulESL makes an effort to link teachers with schools that fit them best.

Program Highlights

• Recruiting service completely free of charge for teachers
  • An official Korean government partner
  • Dedicated recruiting staff focused on meeting your needs
  • Information on multiple positions in public and private sector all throughout Korea
  • Fast, friendly & reliable service

• 9-10 rating 88.73%
  • 7-8 rating 11.27%
  • Benefits 9
  • Facilities 9.3
Ntombi

Great experience with ESL Consulting

I am so happy I choose ESL Consulting! They have been so patient, helpful, trustworthy and professional throughout my whole experience looking for a job in Korea! I definitely recommend them to anyone who wants to teach in Korea! They helped me through all the steps of applying for a teaching job in Korea. It is a challenging process, but they made it seem so easy and not stressful at all. They were prompt in letting me know about my interview date, preparing essential visa documents. They genuinely care about the teachers they work with! Thank you ESL Consulting!!!!

Pros
  • They genuinely care about the people they work with!!!
Anthony

Seoul ESL Review

Been here now for around 6 months and have been very pleased with my placement! This was my first time teaching in Korea and Seoul ESL was very helpful with my process of getting here!
Joy was great in answering my questions and getting back to me quickly!
Would recommend using Seoul ESL if you are looking for a teaching job in Korea! :)

Breanna

Greatest Experience You Could Ask For

Everyone was so helpful and made finding a school so easy. Joy was such a great recruiter and gave me so many options. She really took the time to answer all of my questions and go above and beyond with helping me get all the documents I needed together. I felt totally supported and guided through my entire experience. They really want to make this experience and transition as easy as possible and it definitely shows. I completely recommend anyone looking to travel to Korea to go through this company!

Pros
  • Questions answered quickly
  • All needed documents sent via PDF
Cons
  • Time differences
Alexander

Seoul ESL

My experience with Seoul ESL was quite positive. Joy was very pleasant and helpful, she stayed in touch with me and got me some interviews which led to my getting a position teaching close to the area in which I live. Seoul ESL was great at finding suitable job opportunities and acting as a prompt intermediary communicator with prospective employers. I was able able to find a job that I'm quite happy with, within a relatively short time after starting my job search thanks to Seoul ESL! Whether you are currently overseas and looking for an ESL teaching job in Korea or you are already here- I would very much recommend getting in touch with Seoul ESL.

Pros
  • Fast response time
  • Resultative
  • Friendly and helpful team
Liliana

Great help for a first time teacher.

I'm very happy with my help from Seoul ESL. I didn't want to be directly in Seoul and they helped me find a school that matched my values as a teacher and an area that I liked. When I arrived they answered any questions I had really quickly and I didn't experience many difficulties with their help!
I experienced Korea at the peak of covid so it was really nice to have help navigating all of the policies. They also gave me lots of tips on how much money to bring and what I should expect.
Plus my recruiter was very kind!

Pros
  • Fast replies to questions
  • Considered what I wanted
  • Gave great advice for landing and covid policies
Cons
  • They are based in Seoul, so with the time difference it was hard to contact when I was in America.
Choral

Amazing Experience with SeoulESL

SeoulESL has been so great from the beginning of my journey. Joy and Sammie are so kind and very helpful. Sammie did my initial interview and she was so friendly and lovely to speak with. Joy is always so quick to answer any of my questions and she continues to help me now that I have arrived in Seoul. I only had 2 months to prepare before my move and she was so awesome and supportive throughout this experience. The interview process was also very straightforward and I ended up with a great school. I definitely recommend SeoulESL to everyone.

Don’t let fear stop you from having this awesome experience. You will adapt and learn along the way.
Melissa

Best Team Ever!

Since university, I had been seeking out an opportunity to expand my knowledge base and experience of other cultures, especially Korean culture. With that in mind, I started to look at what was available and happened to stumble upon the chance to teach English in South Korea.

ESL Consulting has helped and supported me through the entire process, including the visa process, interview process and connecting with the school I would be working for and even continued to help once I landed in Seoul, and with the taxi to my accommodation.

I would highly recommend ESL Consulting to anyone who is interested in teaching English in Korea.

Don't be anxious and always ask for help if you need it.

The ESL team will be there to guide you, support you and lead you in the right direction. This was the first time I travelled alone in my entire life and at no point did I ever feel concerned or lost, because the team was always available for me to contact.

As for the schools, my school was so kind, helpful and considerate. I had to do the quarantine once I arrived and they were kind enough to provide me with food, accommodation and supplies that lasted my entire quarantine, as well as they took me to get PCR tested personally.

Overall, though I had fears (as most do when they travel) I was never left feeling anxious or alone.
Natasha

Highly Recommend!

SeoulESL made my dream of teaching in Korea a reality. They provided clear instructions, a lot of useful information, and quick responses throughout the entire process. Several interviewing opportunities came my way and I was even given tips on how to handle them. The daunting task of applying to work in a foreign country, obtaining my visa, and finding my way there became a walk in the park. Any question I had along the way was answered, and I never felt lost in what to do next. Even after arriving in Korea, I was checked up on and asked if everything was alright. SeoulESL ensures that you find what you're looking for and that any issues along the way are resolved.