Teach English in Korea with ESL Consulting - SeoulESL

ESL Consulting-SeoulESL is a Korea-based ESL recruiting company founded in 2005 and has a large network with public schools and private English academies in South Korea and China. ESL Consulting-SeoulESL works with the Korean government and is an official partner of EPIK and GEPIK. ESL consulting - SeoulESL has intricate knowledge of the EPIK employment system and can guide applicants through the employment process in order to ensure their success. ESL Consulting - SeoulESL also possesses multiple job information on private English schools through South Korea and China. Through the experience of having connected thousands of teachers and schools, ESL Consulting -SeoulESL makes an effort to link teachers with schools that fit them best.

• Recruiting service completely free of charge for teachers
  • An official Korean government partner
  • Dedicated recruiting staff focused on meeting your needs
  • Information on multiple positions in public and private sector all throughout Korea
  • Fast, friendly & reliable service

• Benefits 9.1
  • Facilities 9.2
Joe

Could not have asked for anything better!

ESL Consulting, particularly Sammie Kang, went above and beyond all my expectations. Due to the ongoing global circumstances, it was a longer than expected journey but it has paid off so well. Sammie went out of her way to ensure that my applications were in order and got me in contact with some absolutely incredible top-notch schools to teach at. Let me tell you, that it was not an easy decision; the choices were so appealing! Eventually, I landed on an academy in the very nice and modern city of Bundang, just outside Seoul and I could not be happier.

ESL Consulting also arranged for a driver at the airport to take me straight to my apartment (right after a covid-19 test of course, which is mandated by the Korean government for all new arrivals) and since then, has continually checked in on me to make sure that everything is going well, and it is! I highly recommend ESL Consulting.

Remember to be flexible, adaptable, and open minded!
Emily

Thanks Chloe!

SeoulESL was always professional, quick, and helpful when it came to finding me the best teaching job in Seoul. I came across a few issues with covid19-related delays and contract confusion, but Chloe helped guide me through it all. SeoulESL arranged a driver to pick me up at the airport and take me to my apartment, which made me feel way more calm upon arrival. They also sent a package of facial masks to my apartment, which was so thoughtful! I felt, and still feel, that Chloe is always just a call away and I know they will help me if I come across any issues during my time in Seoul. I will always recommending using ESL Consulting!

Sophie

Great Experience!

The service I received from Seoul ESL was top-notch! Without Seoul ESL I would not be in South Korea today! I highly recommend using SeoulESL to find a teaching position. Even during a global pandemic Seoul ESL was able to efficiently and clearly guide me through the recruitment process, visa application, and transport to South Korea. Seoul ESL always communicated in a thorough and efficient manner to ensure that I would be successful in finding a school and applying for my visa. Throughout this process SeoulESL has been by my side. I am extremely grateful!

Please treat your agent well! They are working very hard!
Natasha

Thank you so much to SeoulESL and Chloe

Thank you so much to SeoulESL and Chloe for all of their assistance and professionalism. This is my second time to Korea and I very pleased to be working with this company and recruiter. Thank you for the patience of helping me find exactly what I’m looking for, and the support through the process. Moving to South Korea especially with everything going on in the world is a little nerve-wracking, but Chloe provide all the information needed to make the process painless and seamless.
Thank you so much, I will be sure to recommend your services to anyone interested in coming to teach in South Korea.

Shane

SeoulESL is very helpful. Ms. Chloe Park is very professional and always there.

SeoulESL has so many offerings and Ms. Chloe Park was the staff member that was guiding me. We were able to look through many possible options for teaching in and around the Seoul Metro area and Ms. Park was always very prompt, professional, and thorough in her replies and responses and always found time to discuss even minor details and questions I had about different aspects of teaching in Korea -- I had plenty of questions! I really highly rate SeoulESL and especially the staff member, Ms. Park. SeoulESL has so many connections in South Korea overall and I was looking especially in Seoul and the Seoul Metro area and found multiple possibilities. I opted for a school a bit outside of Seoul (still in the Seoul Metro area) due to a variety of factors. Thanks, SeoulESL! Highly recommended recruiting service.

Me in court a few months ago.
Nolien

South Korea 🇰🇷 - a new Chapter

I left my life as an attorney behind in Johannesburg to work at an English Village in the cultural city 🌃 of Paju - 40 minutes from Seoul. 🚊

Chloe Park and her team @SeoulESL helped with everything and answered next to a trillion questions due to uncertainties caused by Covid-19 virus gaining momentum in Korea at the time.

As I am writing this review I have been in Korea 6 weeks and loving every minute of my experience, even though I couldn't do much traveling and exploring yet I am still happy to have gotten the job and been able to move here.

SeoulESL has been very thorough and helpful. What really stood out for me was the fact that they arrange a pick up service for you when you land at Incheon International Airport ✈️. And secondly the information document they send you to help you pack the right things for your year abroad - which was very helpful. Thirdly, all the teachers recruited by SeoulESL have annual get togethers which is a great opportunity to meet other expats. And the last thing I must mention - SeoulESL puts a lot of effort into finding you a place that will suit you. When I declined a job offer, Chloe Park was very professional about it and took note of all my reasons and we started to look for a new place and a new place until I finally signed my contract. 🖊

If I were to get a "do-over" of the entire process I would have picked SeoulESL as my recruitment agency again - and again.

Thank you SeoulESL for making this all possible! 🙌🏻

What was the most nerve-racking moment and how did you overcome it?
Stepping off the plane at Incheon Airport. It had been many years since my last travels abroad, I felt verg intimidated about the prospect of being In Korea alone.
But then it suddenly hit me - this moment right here is the experience that will inevitably lead to growth.
Nolién

🇰🇷 South Korea - just pack up and move here

Chloe Park and her team at SeoulESL helped with everything and answered next to a trillion questions due to uncertainties caused by Covid-19 virus gaining momentum in Korea at the time.

Thank you SeoulESL for making this all possible! 🙌🏻

What was the most nerve-racking moment and how did you overcome it?
Bray to Greystones walk in Ireland
John

Fast Track to Korea

I had casually applied to teach in Korea and when they asked for a start date I had told them I could start when ever --- even as soon as possible, if the right job came up. Well about a month after I had applied I was flying out to South Korea for my new position. Yuri at SeoulESL was amazing at outlining the whole process and making sure that the whole process was simple and quick for me. She was very attentive and informative, answering any and all of my questions. When I was having trouble deciding on which offer to pick, she gave me feedback on her experiences with the schools and even provided me with their locations on Google Maps so that I could get a little bit of perspective on where I would be living. Landing in South Korea was not stressful at all because as I walked out of the airport I had a driver waiting for me with a sign and then was greeted via phone by Yuri who explained to the driver where to take me. One especially nice thing about the experience was that even though I was moving to South Korea a week after the outbreak in Daegu that Yuri and my school explained the proper precautions I should take and reassured me from worrying. I honestly was amazed and shocked by how quick the whole process went and even though it all happened within about a months time I did not feel rushed or pressured as Yuri had outlined the process as each step went on.