Teach English in Korea with ESL Consulting - SeoulESL

ESL consulting teachers
ESL consulting teachers
ESL Consulting Logo.
ESL Consulting Logo.
Two females posing at the ESL consulting EPIK teacher arrival.
Two females posing at the ESL consulting EPIK teacher arrival.

ESL Consulting-SeoulESL is a Korea-based ESL recruiting company founded in 2005 and has a large network with public schools and private English academies in South Korea and China. ESL Consulting-SeoulESL works with the Korean government and is an official partner of EPIK and GEPIK. ESL consulting - SeoulESL has intricate knowledge of the EPIK employment system and can guide applicants through the employment process in order to ensure their success. ESL Consulting - SeoulESL also possesses multiple job information on private English schools through South Korea and China. Through the experience of having connected thousands of teachers and schools, ESL Consulting -SeoulESL makes an effort to link teachers with schools that fit them best.

• Recruiting service completely free of charge for teachers
  • An official Korean government partner
  • Dedicated recruiting staff focused on meeting your needs
  • Information on multiple positions in public and private sector all throughout Korea
  • Fast, friendly & reliable service

• Benefits 9
  • Facilities 9.2
Diangeli

Great Recruiters for first timers or those already in Korea!

I first came to Korea with Seoul ESL. It was super scary to be leaving to Asia for the first time with little knowledge of the culture. Seoul ESL was amazing and helped me every step of the way with the documentation, understanding the visa process, and even helping to arrange for pick up once I arrived. They are always an email away and willing to help, which I am grateful for. Even while in Korea, they host events where you can meet new people. Now in my third year, I have chosen to use them again as they continue to work with quality school and help me in the job searching process. Korea is a great place to work if you want something new and exciting, I absolutely recommend it to anyone. And it is always a great experience working with Seoul ESL!

What was the most unfamiliar thing you ate?
When Korea, definitely try some raw beef and live octopus. Scarier than it sounds, I promise! Very tasty and a great way to drink with friends!
Courtney

Helpful, Quick, and Kind

I really needed to find a position quickly, so I was pleasantly surprised by the speed and thoroughness Seoul ESL got back to me. They worked with me on the paperwork I would need to change my visa, even calling the immigration line to make sure I had everything in order. Every question I asked was answered with as much information they could provide, and I was able to find a good position quickly and easily.

I was able to find a job within the city I lived in quickly that afforded me the ability to stay living in the house I already had and would also give me a stipend every month to help cover my rent costs.

Minsu, the person who acted as my contact with Seoul ESL, was always kind and helpful, checking in to make sure everything was going smoothly and assisting with my paperwork issues.

Make sure you know what you're looking for and that you have a list of questions for the company and the program. It will definitely help you and your consultor find a good position for you.
Isabella

Isabella Hengler - My experience working with ESL Consulting

My experience working with ESL consulting has been amazing. When I told them what I was looking to do and my list of expectations, I could tell that they took everything into account. Every suggestion that was given to me took into account what I was looking for and when I was able to secure interviews with schools, Yuri made sure to make the process run smoothly for both me and the school interviewing me. My consultant Yuri was extremely helpful! From setting up interviews, travel expectations and even small concerns, she was always there to help. She also made sure to check in with me once I arrived to make sure that the school felt like a good fit. I really appreciate the experience I had, and would recommend ESL consulting to anyone who is looking to teach abroad.

What was the most nerve-racking moment and how did you overcome it?
The whole experience of finding a job and moving abroad is a bit of a nerve-racking experience, but ESL consulting and Yuri put me at ease and made the whole experience a breeze!
James

Great Experience With This Very Helpful Recruiter!

I have lived and taught in South Korea for five years and really enjoyed my time here. Due to some unforeseen circumstances, I had to change my life plan quite suddenly and return to Korea to teach English for one more year. I had a lot of requirements - I wanted a more urban environment, needed a position that started as soon as possible, had experience teaching so had probably higher than average salary requirements, and wanted an 11-month contract so that I could finish in time to head to graduate school next fall.

I've worked with a number of recruiters placing foreign teachers in English teaching jobs in South Korea, both for jobs I wound up taking and who set me up for interviews for jobs I turned down. Yuri at SeoulESL was among the very best of them. She respected my experience and my job requirements and worked tirelessly to find me good positions. She was extremely attentive and helpful through the whole process. I'd recommend her for both experienced teachers like myself who know the country and the working environment as well as for new teachers looking to get their feet wet in Korea - Yuri will really help you out with all of the little particulars that you have to consider when coming here, such as the little details of the visa process, how to get to your new teaching location from the airport, etc.

You're in good hands!

Teaching English in South Korea can be a really rewarding experience in a lot of ways. Not only is it a good way to get some teaching experience, but also a way to explore a new country and new culture. You'll make a lot of unforgettable memories, and for those looking to travel there's also lots of opportunity to visit other locations throughout Asia while setting up your home base in Korea as a teacher. Take the plunge!
Maz

ESL Help

They are very helpful and they respond really quick and take time to read your emails and try their best to answer all queries. I especially thank Minsu Park, who was always present and ready to help, and would always try his best. This programme directly helped me find a position in the city i wanted to work and experience the culture of, and it helped me apply, find a job and meet the criteria with such ease without excessive stress from paperwork deadlines and other sorts of stresses. I am really appreciative for this proggramme and i believe it deserves more recognition, as it delivers what it offers at face value and it always puts the clients needs first . Also, it also provided a lot of emotional support in the interviewing process and helped present the interviewee in the best light possible.

Oscar

Thank you Yuri & Sammie!

Thank you Yuri & Sammie for placing me with my job at an Adult 1-1 Private English Conversation Institute in Gangnam, Seoul, Korea. You took my specific needs and situation into account to find me the best job possible. I really really appreciate it. You were always within reach and super prompt with replies. I have been at my new job now for about 3 weeks and am really enjoying it! I recommend Adult 1-1 teaching for Instructors who are more independent in nature (good at self scheduling your day and managing your lesson plans) and like to work with serious, motivated Learners. Korean adult learners are extremely hard working and they truly want to improve their English speaking skills. Teaching them is very rewarding because every session is extremely productive!

Check SeoulESL's website for detailed, step by step information and do your research before departure. I wish I had completed my FBI background check and got my diploma apostilled when I was still in the US.