Teach English in Korea with ESL Consulting - SeoulESL

ESL Consulting-SeoulESL is a Korea-based ESL recruiting company founded in 2005 and has a large network with public schools and private English academies in South Korea and China. ESL Consulting-SeoulESL works with the Korean government and is an official partner of EPIK and GEPIK. ESL consulting - SeoulESL has intricate knowledge of the EPIK employment system and can guide applicants through the employment process in order to ensure their success. ESL Consulting - SeoulESL also possesses multiple job information on private English schools through South Korea and China. Through the experience of having connected thousands of teachers and schools, ESL Consulting -SeoulESL makes an effort to link teachers with schools that fit them best.

• Recruiting service completely free of charge for teachers
  • An official Korean government partner
  • Dedicated recruiting staff focused on meeting your needs
  • Information on multiple positions in public and private sector all throughout Korea
  • Fast, friendly & reliable service

• 9-10 rating 88.24%
  • 7-8 rating 11.76%
  • Benefits 9.1
  • Facilities 9.3
Kalina

Great Experience

I had such a good time throughout the entire experience. My recruiter was very patient with me, which was very helpful as I was working a lot during my application. She was also very informative and made sure I had everything I needed to properly immigrate. Even after landing she has helped answer all my questions and acted as a great bridge between me and my school. My housing is in a very calm and quiet location, with a busting city center only 20 mins away, which is exactly what I wanted. There are a lot of restaurants and shop in the area so it is very convenient for me. My school staff has also been very kind to me, from my interview to my arrival, they have made sure I have everything I need to thrive here. There are also a lot of helpful international teacherers who answer all my questions and help guide me in the right direction. I am so thankful for my stress free experience.

1 person found this review helpful.
Lauren

Definitely recommend Seoul ESL

Danielle from SeoulESL was so helpful every step of the way. With Covid-19, things are a bit more complicated but she helped me with every step to make sure that I had a smooth move to Korea. She got everything done quickly and efficiently. They helped me find a good school in a location that I wanted. When moving abroad there are a lot of things to consider especially when it comes to choosing the right school and right location. Seoul ESL definitely helped me with choosing a great location and a great school.

Anke

Second time, always a charm

This is my second year in South Korea, and my second time making use of Seoul ESL Consulting to help me find a suitable school. Thie first experience was good, but I wanted to move to a more central location in Seoul whilst still working at a good school. After contacting my first recruiter, I had several interviews scheduled within a week and the whole process was really great. They support you every step of the way. A fantastic team, making the whole endeavor slightly less daunting. I would recommend this recruiting company to anyone (and I have several times in the past year!). Here's to another lovely year in this amazing country!

Take your time choosing a location in which you are interested and balance it out with the schools you like the best. I think it's really important to remember that a work-life balance is important, especially in another country. You should have time to soak in some new experiences and be open to meeting new people, it makes all the hard work worth it!.
Alexis

Would have been lost without them!

From beginning to end SeoulESL was amazing! Chloe, Danielle, and Sammie were in constant contact. They made sure I had all of the necessary information and answered any questions I had. I never had to wait longer than 24 hours for a response. I definitely would not have been able to make this move without them. COVID has made things more complicated but SeoulESl was there every step of the way. Highly recommend this recruiting company for peace of mind and friendly service. Thank you to everyone at SeoulESL!

Darrah

Unwavering Support

My experience with SeoulESL consulting has been amazing, to say the least. After completing my undergraduate studies in May of 2020, I knew I wanted to begin this journey of moving abroad to South Korea to teach English. With the COVID-19 pandemic wreaking havoc on the world, I feared that schools wouldn't be interested. Luckily I stumbled across Seoul ESL. My recruiters have been nothing but helpful, supportive, and understanding throughout this entire process. Don't hesitate to choose SeoulESL!

Kristelle

Great experience with SeoulESL recruiting

I received great support from my recruiter Danielle at SeoulESL. She walked me through all the steps for visa application and answered every single one of my many questions. I’m really thankful for her patience and for helping me secure a job in Korea at an awesome private school. :) This is my first time coming to Korea to teach so I didn’t even know where to start and with covid everything seemed even more complicated but thanks to all the help, I got to Korea safely and can’t wait to start working.

Elizabeth

Seamless Support Experience

I had taught in Korea previously, hired through EPIK. This time around I was interested in expanding my options and looked into non-public school job postings. It was a little overwhelming, so I figured applying to a recruitment agency would take some of the stress away. Chloe with Seoul ESL took care of me from beginning to end. She set me up with a great list of jobs throughout Korea, and I was lucky enough to interview successfully with my first pick. Chloe stayed in consistent contact with me over the following months and helped me navigate the complicated process of visa applications and Covid-19 travel policies. She always replied promptly to my questions and made sure I had all the resources to make my travel to Korea as smooth as possible.

Benjamin

Very happy with my experience with Seoul ESL

I am very pleased with the placement and support I got from Seoul ESL and my recruiter, Chloe. Coming to Korea during the pandemic and finding a job in a great part of Seoul was something other recruiters said was not possible but it was an extremely quick and painless process. Additionally Seoul ESL guided me through some particularities that exist due to coronavirus. I would happily recommend this service to those looking to come to Korea to teach. This is my second time coming to Korea and it was even easier than the first, even with additional formalities.