• South Korea
Classroom Audience
Early Childhood High School Middle School Pre-School University Students

Program Details

Qualifications
  • Nationality – Have a valid passport of one of the following English speaking countries; Australia, Britain, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, and the United States Education – Hold a Bachelor’s degree or above Native English Speaker
  • Education – Hold a Bachelor’s degree or above
Early Childhood High School Middle School Pre-School University Students
Weekly Classroom Hours

Pricing

Salary / Benefits
2.0Milwon ~ 2.7Million Korean won/mon.
Our recruiting services are completely free to teachers.
What's Included
Accommodation Airfare Travel Insurance Visa
What's Included (Extra)

Health insurance, National pension, Severance payment upon completion 1 year contract, Rent free housing

Oct 17, 2019
Sep 28, 2021

ESL Consulting-SeoulESL is a Korea-based ESL recruiting company founded in 2005 and has a large network with public schools and private English academies in South Korea and China. ESL Consulting-SeoulESL works with the Korean government and is an official partner of EPIK and GEPIK. ESL consulting - SeoulESL has intricate knowledge of the EPIK employment system and can guide applicants through the employment process in order to ensure their success. ESL Consulting - SeoulESL also possesses multiple job information on private English schools through South Korea and China. Through the experience of having connected thousands of teachers and schools, ESL Consulting -SeoulESL makes an effort to link teachers with schools that fit them best.

Program Highlights

• Recruiting service completely free of charge for teachers
  • An official Korean government partner
  • Dedicated recruiting staff focused on meeting your needs
  • Information on multiple positions in public and private sector all throughout Korea
  • Fast, friendly & reliable service

• 9-10 rating 88.33%
  • 7-8 rating 11.67%
  • Benefits 9.1
  • Facilities 9.3
Profile picture
Gabriela

Unmatched support during pandemic throughout a daunting process

Navigating a foreign job market as an immigrant is never an easy task, let alone during the highly uncertain and ever-changing times of COVID. Work abroad opportunities need to be analysed carefully, especially since some services are in limited supply due to pandemic-related restrictions.

Thanks to SeoulESL I not only got placed in one of my top 2 areas of interest, but landed an attractive and reputable opportunity at a private school within a week of sending the agency my application materials.

Joy was, and continues to be, my main point of contact, and I cannot emphasise how instrumental her support was throughout the process: from keeping me informed on the status of my Visa Confirmation Number, to arranging a job interview promptly via Skype and being on call while I was at the airport, I cannot stress how important having the right kind of help is to make the most out of your teach abroad experience.

Joy consistently checked in during my two week quarantine, and communicated with the school to ensure I had transportation to travel to and from the PCR test site, and asked if there was anything I required assistance with.

I highly recommend SeoulESL as a reliable partner in your exciting ESL journey!

Adam

Teach English in Korea with ESL Consulting - SeoulESL

I would highly recommend SeoulESL's services. Joy and Sammie were such a huge help in terms of finding interviews, helping us to prepare for the interviews and guiding us throughout our whole journey and quarantine process. With all the extra complications of Covid-19 it just felt extra vital to have their guidance and experience.

They were informative, supportive and always so helpful and kind, and Joy especially went above and beyond to address all of our questions and concerns. I would highly recommend them to anyone who's considering teaching in Korea for the first time.

Just do as much research as you can and listen to the advice you'll get.
Profile picture
Gabriela

Unmatched support throughout a daunting process

I highly recommend SeoulESL as a reliable partner in your exciting ESL journey!

Nicola

Made a very stressful experience so much more manageable!

I’m so happy me and my boyfriend decided to go with Seoul ESL as they really ensured our move to Korea was as smooth as possible. They were very good at accommodating us and our plans to teach in Korea together as a couple. They were also very quick at responding to questions and were so helpful and attentive throughout our quarantine. Joy was so easy to talk to and really made what was already a very stressful time to move (with Covid) much more doable and straightforward. I would highly recommend this service!

Emily

Experience with Seoul ESL

When I was looking for schools and job openings in Korea, I had discovered Seoul ESL. Even with my first intro interview with them, I could tell that they cared about who they were talking to and took their preferences into consideration when it came to looking at which schools to interview with. I am in love with the school I am at and I am so grateful for everything Seoul ESL did pre and post arrival in Korea. They were so helpful and I am so appreciative. They were transparent with every question and concern I had about moving to Korea.

Do not be afraid to ask questions if something is unclear. It will be beneficial in the long run!
Clara

Experience with ESL Consulting

ESL Consulting was very responsive and often checked in with the lengthy process of my visa documents, which I appreciated. They also were prompt in answering questions that I had, and were transparent in how my applications were to the schools I was interested in. As well, they were thorough in explaining the documents process and were still open to my questions even after arrival, as quarantine is required at the moment. Overall, I am happy to have worked with them to secure my position here in South Korea, especially during the tumultuous time of COVID-19 where international jobs are difficult to attain.

Be transparent with your work placement desires so that you can find a good fit for what you are hoping to gain in working abroad.
Kaxandra

Experience with SeoulESL

My experience with SeoulESL was nothing short of amazing! I was referred to SeoulESL by my best friend who had recently found a job in South Korea. She assured me that SeoulESL would make the whole process so much easier and honesty I think it was the best decision I’ve made this year! I applied to SeoulESL the last weeks of May and landed multiple teaching jobs in late June! Danielle and Joy are both so amazing, helpful, and friendly, and they were both with me every step of the way! Beyond grateful!

What was the most nerve-racking moment and how did you overcome it?
Getting all the paperwork sorted for the visa was the most nerve-taking moment but SeoulESL was always there to help answer my questions in a timely manner.
Rachel

My Experience

I had a great experience working with this company. They guided me through the process with ease and I am excited to begin my journey. I started this journey in December of 2020 and by April 2021 I was hired. They accommodated to my desire to be placed with my sister and for that I am grateful. My coordinator answered all of my emails in a timely manor and was very patient with me, no matter how stupid my questions seemed. This is a daunting journey, but without a doubt very rewarding. I am very appreciative to the entire team that got me here.

I would include a checklist for each teacher of what paperwork they need to have before they board the plane.