- Chiang Mai
- Chiang Rai
- Khon Kaen
View Other Details
- Must have a Bachelor Degree in any subject. You must bring the original certificate & transcripts with you to Thailand.
- Native English Speaker from USA, UK, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa or; be a fluent English Speaker from a European country (EU) with a TOEIC score of 900+ or IELTS 7.5+
- 22-60 years old, and must be in good health.
- Ability to commit to at least a 6-12 month contract.
- No previous experience necessary.
Don’t forget that Teachers never pay Kids English Thailand anything! No fees or charges! 100% Free!
KET provides a Five-day Training Course + a fantastic excursion.
KET secures you a salaried teaching job with between 28,000-35,000 baht/month.
KET provides a rent-free apartment close to your school with furniture and air conditioning.
Or assistance finding housing-depending on employment package
KET processes the paperwork for your Work Visa-Non-B, however, not the cost of the Non-B
KET prepares the paperwork & covers the fee of your Thai Work Permit
KET provides 24/7 in-country support with English speaking staff
KET provides two company retreats per year; past journeys have involved white water rafting & waterfall exploration!
Are you looking to Teach in Thailand? Then drop a line to Kids English Thailand and discover the beauty of Thailand while receiving a free & comprehensive training program!
KET's free program provides training, a salaried job, accommodation & a Work Permit, all at no cost to the teacher whatsoever!
It is 100% free of charges & fees!
The training program will ensure you are adapted to live in Thailand and fully prepared for the classroom! The teaching job will give you the chance to earn money & meet new people, all while discovering the diverse and beautiful landscape of Thailand.
The cost of living in Thailand is very inexpensive! Your salary will easily cover living expenses, + some travel around this beautiful country to visit its temples, national parks & paradisaical beaches!
There are limited places on KET's Teach & Discover Thailand Teacher Training Program!
Accepting applications now for April 2020
- Five Day Training Course in the beautiful provinces of Sukhothai- which introduces you to Thai Culture, Thai Language & Thai Schools, + an excursion to one of Thailand’s most impressive World Heritage Sites.
- Salary between 28,000-35,000 baht/month + Free Work Permit.
- A rent-free apartment close to your employment location with furniture and air conditioning, or assistance finding housing-depending on employment package
- Two company retreats per year; past journeys have involved white water rafting, jungle trekking & waterfall exploration
- Friends & couples are encouraged to apply! KET guarantees you will, at the very least, be in the same town, sometimes in the same school.