Two University Accreditations—Internationally Recognized—Master’s Level Credits—Externally Moderated. Earn three Master's credits from Fairmont State University. USA.
Vantage TEFL Certification is a 4 week, 120-hour, In-class course with 6 hours of observed teaching practice in Bangkok, Thailand.
Our TEFL program is also validated and accredited by the European Global School, Paris. EGS is accredited by Accreditation Service for International Schools, colleges, and Universities (ASIC), an educational accreditation agency recognized by the British Government's Home Office and UK Border Agency.
Completion of our TEFL course can now be used to waive 25% of the credits towards a Master's degree in Education from EGS.
Every Vantage TEFL course is independently moderated by TEFL experts.
Our TEFL Certification courses and our comprehensive job coaching and career support, as well as visa arrival assistance in Bangkok, makes Vantage Thailand’s one-stop teacher training destination.
- Authorized Cambridge English Test Centre. We have experience in delivering world-class exams to Thai schools, universities as well as executive testing for our corporate clients.
- The TEFL Silk Road—Teacher Training with a Guaranteed Job (with a rebate of US$750)
- Corporate Training Provider: Vantage is a Bangkok leader in business English and management services training.
- Creation of eLearning Materials: We create our own interactive exercises that complement our “blended learning” course.
- Developer of Customized Courses:Vantage creates tailor-made courses that address the particular training objectives of our client institutions.