American Accreditation—internationally recognized—validated by Lamar University in Texas, USA.
Established in 2007, and Thailand’s highest-rated TEFL program, Bangkok-based Vantage TEFL offers two separate TEFL certification programs.
The first option is a 120 hour In-Class Course that’s given over four weeks. This includes six hours of observed teaching practices (the practicum).
The second option is our Combined Hybrid Course where you study teaching methodologies online first and then complete your teaching practicum.
Both courses include a full practicum of six observed teaching practices with non-English speaking students in a real Thai classroom.
Vantage provides expert lifetime job support. They’ll craft your own Power Resume, formulate a personal job search strategy and coach you on interviewing techniques.
- Vantage was awarded #1 worldwide as the "Top TEFL Course" in the 2018 Community Choice Awards.
- Vantage’s Hybrid Combined Course—a blend of online study + observed teaching practice in real classrooms—was named #1 in “The 9 Best Online TEFL Courses.”
- Provide lifelong job support. They have partnerships with leading Thai English education providers that place hundreds of teachers in prestigious Thai schools every year.
- Provide a Thai cultural orientation—including the do’s and the don’ts of teaching in Thai schools
- The TEFL Silk Road—Teacher training with a guaranteed job in China at one of their partner’s 91+ academies in 17 cities (with a $500 TEFL tuition discount)
The Thai Academic Year
The two-term breaks are peak hiring times. February to May—leading up to the new academic year is the busiest school hiring period.
And secondly, September through October during the midterm break sees an increase in hiring activity.