Ultimate 120-hour Online TEFL course with Let's TEFL

At Let's TEFL we set out to create the ultimate accredited online TEFL course. Here's how we did it:

The right training:
We took a fresh look at the modern ESL environment, and based our course on 5 key areas:

-Introduction to teaching
-Content for classes
-Teaching skills
-Preparing for lessons
-Managing students

With this training, a mobile-friendly course, and accreditation by WTEFLAC, you'll learn all the essential skills and knowledge with ease.

The right length:
From our experience teaching overseas, we believe any course under 120-hours in length can't provide enough training for new teachers. Similarly, online courses lasting for hundreds of hours fail to truly provide additional value. That's why we created ONE single option - a concise and complete 120-hour course with all you could need.

The right support:
All our course graduates get FREE access to our job placement service + FREE access to our job training course to help you land great, high paid jobs overseas.

• Accredited by The World TEFL Accrediting Commission.
  • Internationally recognized 120-hour TEFL certificate.
  • Job placement guarantee.
  • Live chat tutor support from real teachers.
  • Free employment training course.

Hmmm, we're not sure ourselves! We recommend reaching out to the program provider directly to learn more about qualifications. This link will take you right to their contact info: https://www.letstefl.com/contact-us/ .

• Instruction 9.4
  • Difficulty 7.5
  • Job Assistance 9.3
Nikita

Justin Hough

Awesome help from this lovely dude. TEFL course amazing but always read questions before answering them...there are a few tricky parts in the course. I did this course in 2 weeks and studied for about an hour everyday but grafted hard on weekend. After studying tgos course I have improved on my own teaching with my current class of 40 ESL speakers (yes 40 students in one class for 8 hours a day). I suggest even as a refresher course for teachers experienced and inexperienced.

I think you guys are doing a great job with what you have at the moment.
Ann

Great program & helps you find jobs before you set off! Highly Recommended!

I wasn't really sure which program to go with at first as there are so many out there, with varying prices. I decided to go with lets TEFL as I was very impressed with the level of service they were providing just via their website. Emma assisted me on the website live chat and answered all the questions I had about the program and also about work placements. They also help put you onto job placements in China, Korea, and Japan, which are the top 3 places I wanted to go. Just finished the course and in the process of finding my dream job :D Thanks guys!

I think it is great as it is.
Wei-Ju

Simple to navigate and Support was great

Chat Support was very helpful responded fairly quickly and gave clear answers. The program was pretty simple to navigate. Just need to put in the time to do it.

Emma

Amazing Program with Helpful Staff

I was so happy with this TEFL program from day 1! The website was undergoing some changes, so I couldn't pay for the course through their website, but I got an email from Justin the very same day with my login information setting me up to use Paypal whenever I had the time to do it.
All of the staff has been so helpful and gets back to my emails almost always within a day! I was also a little worried that it would take me a long time to get through the course, but it really breezed right by! The information is so interesting and valuable that I was actually able to finish in just a few weeks (keep in mind that I just finished my Education degree, so some of it was already fresh in my mind).
The website itself is very helpful if you're not sure where you want to go yet (or even if you are!) and I feel that throughout the website and the course, they are very honest with you about what to expect. Even preparing to go halfway around the world, I really don't feel scared.
The course that helps you with interviews and resumes is a really important addition! In my interview for the job that I am currently getting ready to leave for in South Korea, I was complimented on the layout of my CV, which I used the template that LetsTEFL gave me for (and I can't tell you enough how important a clear and concise CV can be!)
Even after I finished my courses, Justin helped to set me up with interviews in China and Taiwan and has been very helpful in everything that comes with the job search and the preparations to go abroad, even though the contract that I finally took was through a different recruiter that places in Korea.
I whole-heartedly recommend taking this course if you are even thinking about TEFL! The information is clear and helpful and the staff even more so!

Val

Thank you Let's TEFL for my certificate and for helping me to find a job so fast!

Completing all of the lessons and quizzes took about 3 weeks. All I did was to study the materials, and make notes just like reading through the text books during school and uni. Then I waited for the weekend before attempting the final exam and assignment. I passed the exam first time, but for the assignment where you must create a lesson plan I needed two attempts. The first time I completely missed the point of the lesson plan, but Justin gave me some really helpful feedback and set me straight. I passed the second attempt with 93/100, and received a copy of the certificate and my assignment feedback by email the same day. The certificate hard copy took about 7 days to arrive, and it also came with my marked assignment.

While I was waiting for the certificate to arrive I also completed the extra course they have for getting ready for interviews and class demos. When I finished that, Justin from Let'sTEFL helped to arrange an interview for me with two schools in China, and this week I have just signed a contract with one of them :) Now they are helping me to get my visa prepared before I fly to China in August. Up to now the whole process has been surprisingly smooth and stress-free. I'm very happy to give my full endorsement to Let'sTEFL and would like to thank Justin particularly for the support he's given.

Raluca

My Let's TEFL review

I had done a load of research before choosing to study with Let's TEFL. I must have emailed 5 different course providers and spent at least 4 hours talking to people about the courses. After talking with Emma on their website for a short time I could see that this was going to be the right course for me. She was able to answer all of my questions immediately - from the course details to visa applications and life in China. It was especially reasassuring to chat with someone who has really been to China before and could give me what I feel is a clear picture of what to expect.
The course was different to what I expected. It was a lot more about theory, and how to apply different teaching principles to a range of sitautions and class types. It was really quite interesting and I feel like it should help me adapt to different classes rather than just working from a text book of materials.
When I finished the course they gave me a digital copy of my certificate and a hard copy was sent to my home, and arrived about a week later.
Now they have found a placement for me in Taiwan and i'm getting the documents ready to apply for my ARC Visa when I arrive.

Mmm i'm not too sure.
My teaching profile
David

Convenient, quick, and excellent support

This was the first time I've tried online learning and i'm very pleased with my decision.

I spent a while looking at different online courses and chose to enrol with Let's TEFL as every time I had a question they replied almost instantly. Even if their tutors were offline, when I left a message asking for a breakdown of the course modules I got an email back within a couple of hours. This support was really handy throughout the rest of the course and even up to today they've been helping me to get my resume together in preparation for applying for their job placement in Sichuan, China. I was a little apprehensive about standing facing a whole class of students as it seems a bit daunting, but after learning how to really prepare for a lesson, and how to get the students to do the work it's been great and I've been practicing with some family and friends without a problem. Being able to talk with experience tutors who have actually been and taught in Asia has also helped to settle my nerves a lot and now i'm really looking forward to starting :)

Danny

The best investment i've made in years!

I recently took the Let's TEFL ultimate 120-hour TEFL course and was able to pass after 3 or 4 weeks of studying. It was a perfect choice for me because I work shifts which change often and needed a course which could fit around my schedule.

I was a little apprehensive about taking an online course but was reassured by their team who answered about a thousand of my questions before enrolling, and even let me try one of their short courses for free.

Everything was very detailed, and each module pieces together well. It's been a good challenge and taught me a LOT about teaching. Now i'm so happy to receive my certificate (which came free!)

Nisha

Worth every penny

For years now i've dreamt of living in Asia and going backpacking. I have finally finished university and decided that it's now or never.

I put a lot of research into which TEFL course I would purchase, and i'm very happy with the course and service from Let's TEFL. Their team must have answered a hundred questions from me before I even enrolled, and they were always happy to help.

Perhaps i'm just a bit of a geek but I enjoyed the course and sitting the quizzes at the end the modules. I wouldn't say it's difficult but it's a good challenge.

When I finished the course I requested that they have the certificate notorised as my friend told me this is useful when applying for jobs in China. They helped me to get this done, and I just paid for the lawyer to have the notorisation done. After this it took just over 2 weeks and I received the certificate - the whole process was very smooth and professional.

Whilst this was happening they also got me an online teaching position where I've been earning £15 per class. Aside from the money it's been very useful at practicing my teaching before starting a real job in China which they've also helped me to find.

I've already earned more than the course fee back since graduating, and i'm thoroughly pleased with the course, their customer support team, and the job support which they've given me.

Emily

Super interesting - highly recommended

I enrolled in this course with my friend as we both decided to go teach english together next year. I think we both found the course to be presently clearly and easy to work through without needing much guidance or support. I found ot particularly useful that you can backtrack and revise previous lessons whenever you need to refresh your memory.

The lessons were easy to understand and actually quite fun as you're actually learning new skills. I would highly recommend undertaking TEFL teacher training through this course.

Emily x

Johnathan

A good course at a reasonable price

I'm happy with the level of understanding i've gained from this course in only a few weeks and feel it has been a worthwhile use of my time and money.

From the start of last year I set about a target of bettering myself and my employability, and have undertaken a range of online classes and courses; including marketing classes, programming and now TEFL teaching. Surprisingly I found this to be one of the more interesting courses as there's a lot of knowledge which can be applied immediately after learning it. For example, I could now plan a lesson for any given scenario, or could analyse a student's motivation factors and find activities to help them stay engaged with my lesson.

If I had one criticism of the course i'd say that it does get a bit dull in the middle, but it wasn't anything unberable.

I can't give a full review of the job placement support at this stage as i'm not able to go teach just yet - but I can say that they have reached out to me to discuss helping me find a job, and it seems like they have opportunities for me.

In summary, i've certainly learned heaps from this course and i'm pleased to have a TEFL qualification under my belt.

A couple of the lessons were a bit long and tedious, but i'm not sure what you could really do about that.
Mark

Thank you Let's TEFL for the great support during my course!

To start with i'd like to thank Emma at Let's TEFL for the great support she provided throughout my enrollment. She was incredibly helpful each time i had a question and made the whole process stress-free.

Apart from the great support, the course material itself provided me with what I feel is a really strong foundation of teaching skills. Some of the things i've learned through this course include:

-How to prepare lesson plans based on methodologies such as PPP, TTT and TBL.
-How to teach tenses such as the Past Perfect Continuous.
-How to alter lessons to engage children/teenagers/adults and also beginners/advanced.
-How to test students using Concept Checking Questions.

Despite growing up with English as my native tongue, I was surprised to see how much of the language I took for granted without understanding the structures behind it - such as with the tenses or categories of verbs etc. To be honest, I wasn’t sure what I could really learn from the course, but I soon realized there’s a big gap between being able to speak English and being able to teach it. Certainly happy to have chosen this TEFL course.

Annie

Fantastic tefl course and job placement!!!

I started the Ultimate 120 Hour TEFL Course just over 6 weeks ago. Since then I was able to complete all of the course's lessons in just under four weeks by studying a little each day.

At the end of the assessment there was a rather substantial assessment where I first had to complete an examination covering all of the previous modules. It took about 30-40 minutes to complete this exam and I passed it first time. After the exam was a written assessment where I had to create a real lesson plan for a choice of two situations. I can’t remember both options, but I chose to do the plan for a class of children. As part of this I had to write an lesson plan, an essay to explain my theory behind the lesson, and show what materials/flashcards I would have used in the lesson. It took a full afternoon of work to complete and submit it all, and after it took 2 days to get the results (a pass).

I received my TEFL certificate by recorded mail today, and have already had an interview arranged for a possible kindergarten position in China.

I would most definitely recommend Let’s TEFL, and have been surprised by the support and service they provided. All my emails were replied to within a day at most, and they’ve been very helpful.

yun lin
Yun

A great TEFL course full of practical information

I currently work for an airline in the middle east and have had the privilege to fly all over the world several times per week. However I had been looking for a way to spend more time in each of these destinations and found that teaching could be a great way to do this. I chose to enroll in the Let’s TEFL 120-Hour Course because I could study around my busy schedule without needing to attend any classes. The job placement service was also a huge bonus.

The course itself was very methodical. You start with some background information on the ESL world and the types of career paths and classes that are available. Then you move on to learning about the foundation material which will go into English lessons. Next you look at different language skills such as speaking and listening, and learn how to help students learn these skills. Then you look at how to plan a lesson which meets the needs of specific classes. And before the final exams you cover how to assess students and control classrooms.

The lessons are focused on giving practical information which can be used in classrooms and I feel it has given me a lot of confidence. I probably won’t start to look for teaching jobs until summer, but it’s good to know I now have the training and can start job searching whenever I wish!

Nikki

Thorough with heaps of support

Let's TEFL delivers a very thorough course with heaps of support. They provided lots of help during the learning process and afterwards with finding a job. Thanks to their guidance i've now passed my TEFL certificate course and have a job in GuangZhuo, China. They put me in contact with a school in China and helped to arrange an interview over skype. The interview was about 40 minutes long in total and that included a chatting about what i'm looking to do, my degree at university, and also a short role play where I had to present a teaching game to the interviewer. A few days later they emailed to offer a job starting in January which I have now accepted. Thank you!! I couldn't be any happier right now.

Some of the lessons were a little long to deal with in one sitting, but apart from that it was all good.

About Let's TEFL

At Let’s TEFL our mission is to make it fast, easy, and stress-free to join a life of teaching.

Our Ultimate 120-Hour TEFL course provides everything needed to get started on your journey of a life time - in one single package.