Ultimate 120-hour Online TEFL course with Let's TEFL

My certificate fresh from the mail!
My certificate fresh from the mail!
travels
Let's TEFL - Teach English and Travel the World!
Let's TEFL - Teach English and Travel the World!
Training for teaching online
Training for teaching online
Let's TEFL lesson preview
Let's TEFL lesson preview
TEFL Job Placements

At Let's TEFL we set out to create the ultimate accredited online TEFL course. Here's how we did it:

The right training:
We took a fresh look at the modern ESL environment, and based our course on 6 key areas:

-Introduction to teaching
-Content for classes
-Teaching skills
-Preparing for lessons
-Managing students
-Teaching online

With this training, a mobile-friendly course, and accreditation by WTEFLAC, you'll learn all the essential skills with ease.

The right length:
From our experience teaching overseas, we believe any course under 120-hours in length can't provide enough training for new teachers. Similarly, online courses lasting for hundreds of hours fail to truly provide additional value. That's why we created ONE single option - a concise and complete 120-hour course with all you could need.

The right support:
All our course graduates get FREE access to our job placement service + FREE access to our job training course.

• Accredited by The World TEFL Accrediting Commission.
  • Video module for teaching online!
  • Job placement guarantee.
  • Live chat tutor support from real teachers.
  • Free employment training course.

Hmmm, we're not sure ourselves! We recommend reaching out to the program provider directly to learn more about qualifications. This link will take you right to their contact info: https://www.letstefl.com/contact-us/.

• Instruction 9.2
  • Academic Rigor 7.9
  • Job Assistance 8.9
Sandile

The perfect 120-hour TEFL course

Let's TEFL's 120120-hour course exceeded my expectations on so many levels. When I enrolled in the course I expected to come across large volumes of reading material, presented in the form of a book. Instead, what I found was optimum extracts of content that were presented in very effective form. Each section in the course was divided into around 5-8 short lessons. This allowed me to pace myself as I would take a break at the end of each lesson. At the end of the section there would normally be a short quiz to test you what you learned in the lesson. These were very helpful as they gave an idea of what to expect for the final assessment test. In short, I wouldn't change anything about the course, it was a pleasure doing it. I completed it in 8 days!!

Take the course as seriously as you would take any formal class. This is a fun and very informative experience.
Taiyeba

Amazing TEFL Program

I am so glad that I applied for the Let's Tefl Program. The program is very accommodating to your schedule and there is a great support system that is available to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. So glad I applied for this TEFL program. It is also affordable and has amazing tutors ready to help with the the click of a button. I also loved how the layout of the courses as it was very simple and straightforward but also very knowledgeable and there was always a quiz at the end of the course that tested how much I had learned from the course. The course had taught me a lot and I really appreciate that because I feel confident to teach abroad whenever the opportunity arises.

Ricardo

True to its PROMISES!

Hi! Tutor Ric here! I am a FIlipino and now working as a laguage tutor here in Japan. I just want to drop by and say my experience studying at Let's TEFL. I went through their program and finished it in two months. I like the fact that I could study at my pace since I work full time too. I never had any issues with the curriculum and their support is awesomely available most of 24 hours. I always got the help I needed. Staff are all polite ad very accommodating. Now, I am currently working as language tutor here in Japan. Since then, I can say that it has been a life changing. Teaching has been my passion. Let's TEFL is one of the most recognized online institution there is. Immediately I got hired right after I showed them where I got my TEFL from. I just really want to thank everyone who helped most especially to Support Dan and Andy. I am confident to tell people that Let's TEFL is true to its promises of providing you the highest quality of Teaching education and job hunt support. Arigato Gozaimasu!

Everything is fine. Your website is clear and easy to use for a person like me who doesn't like ambiguity. Staff are nice and prompt.
Maxym

Great Course with amazing support!

I found the 120-hours TEFL course really fun to do, a good platform well built, easy to navigate and learn from with all the infos you need to start on your teaching journey. The supports you have thought the experience is amazing, you always have someone answers your questions in a very brief delay. The notes given on my final assessment were of great relevancy and helped to improve. I found work really fast after the course has been completed and I know it can open me many more doors in the future. I chose the program because it appeared to me, while reading the review, that this was the most effective TEFL course out there. The price was also considerably cheaper than other and I found everything I was looking for in it. Ithank the team for their great program.

Teaching English is a great way to work while traveling and is a great way to immerse yourself in the culture and now their ways.
Keshia

Tefl 120 hours

I enjoyed this course as it as taught me practical ways in learning English and also gave me many games that I have used with my students and they have loved it! I enjoyed doing this course! The quiz helps you to review but also practically apply the knowledge learnt which gives you confidence for the big quiz.
The assignment needs thought and practicality as by thinking carefully and giving good solutions to complete the task!
This has been one of the best online courses I have done as it was done on my time and not pushed to complete it in a certain amount of time.
Traveling abroad and having a TEFL certificate can help you to work at any language center. I have enjoyed doing this online course and have recommended it to many friends.

Choose a place based on what you have researched and not because of pictures on the internet.
Jamen

Let’s TEFL review

I really liked Let’s TEFL. Before taking this course, I wasn’t sure which one I should choose since there are many on the Internet. The reason why I decided upon Let’s TEFL is because they have the nicest website and to me, that’s really important. It felt secure and by reading the course description, I felt like I would learn a lot! I was right because not only did raking my TEFL certification help me learn valuable skills I can use in the classroom and/or online, it comes at a more affordable price. Let’s TEFL offers so much more than many other programs such as sending us a physical copy of our certificate, having an online chat section to get help, and assistance for making a resume. They do have several job placement, but only in Asia.

Few more job placement locations beyond just Asia
Abigail

Amazingly well thought through course.

It was an easy to understand course, I used my bullet journal to make notes and make sure that I fully understood each topic. It was a wide course that covered both grammar and lesson structure. The beginning introduction was good at showing what the whole course would cover. Each topic was split into bite size chunks to help you to understand it and the tests at the end of each topic helped greatly to master the skills needed to excel at the finial test. The written lesson plan assessment was well explained and laid out and it was great to have a choice of two lessons to choose from.
Overall it was a well thought out comprehensive course for myself but I think this was aided by my experience in classrooms already. It may be harder if you have no classroom experience.

Give more details about the course before enrolling.
Jocel

My Awesome Learning Experience

I thought it will be very hard for me to study again. This is a bit tough though, learners should read, understand and make notes. Jotting down really helps. The techniques and ways to improve an educator is very important and making sure the lesson plans and props are well prepared. I enjoyed while learning the ways and means of being a teacher, hard job yet very rewarding. The online assistance is very helpful, they answer fast. I'm looking forward to using what I've learned in this TEFL course, Parts of Speech, Language Skills, Preparing for the lessons, and Managing the class with the bonus of Teaching Online.
I've learned a lot in this course, that I can't help myself to share with my friends and to other people who ask how to study TEFL online.

If you did this all over again, what's one thing you would change?
If I would do this again I want to change my essay.
Lauren

TEFL course review

I enjoyed every aspect of the TEFL course. I think it is a wonderful opportunity for young students such as myself who are passionate about traveling and experiencing new cultures while being able to work at the same time. The course itself was fun and diverse and covered all aspects of teaching English to foreign learners both online and in a classroom environment. The test at the end of each module was an excellent way of testing one's progress. The summery of the module before that was very helpful also but the thing I found the most useful was that if I had any inquiries or questions about anything TEFL related, I only needed to click the speech bubble at the corner of the webpage and ask and I would receive an answer within seconds to my question. This really helped me throughout my course. This service is really useful and as a student it is essential to ask questions and receive good answers to gain a complete understanding of what you are learning.

I would add an additional module for students who want to teach online about finding a job and help them to find an appropriate company that employs teachers like them.
MacKenzie

Great course

I really enjoyed my time completing the 120 hr Let's TEFL course. It taught me so much and I feel really prepared to teach English abroad now. I definitely recommend! They support you start to finish, and even offer job assistance placement afterwards. The pricing is also a huge bonus- I bought the course on sale for $250.00 CAN. You can't really beat that, especially considering how academically rigorous this course is. If you are looking for an easy TEFL certification, this may not be the course for you. But if you are interested in actually learning how you may be an effective English teacher abroad, then I highly recommend.
In addition, you can watch your progress the entire way through. This was probably the best part of the online set-up!

Nasrin

Great journey

the way that tutors behave was so friendly and charming. they were always online and ready to help you unless they were sleeping and to tell you the truth everything was crystal clear that you won't need a tutor that much.
the way that they help me to write my lesson plan was supporting and with a great passion they have checked my essay and notify me of my mistakes and that was precious.
the game and activities I've learnt here was awesome and I use some of them in my classes and that was perfect.
it made to practice and search a lot for preparing and writing my lesson plan i mean it made me to do some researches. Although i have known some tips and information that was in the site but there were way too many new information and methods that will come handy in my future classes.

Benedict

My experience with Let's TEFL

I am glad that i had my TEFL course with Let's TEFL, i learnt a lot from this academy.
Let's TEFL has a unique way of developing a future and now professional teachers, the techniques, methods, the syllabus, are professionally and internationally planned and arranged. One of the uniqueness of Let's TEFL is the constant availability of tutors, always there to assist at all times. With all that Let's TEFL has equipped me with, i have gained confidence and boldness to stand anywhere in the world to teach English language. The inclusive of online English teaching method in the Let's TEFL's curriculum as well as creating a special modules to take care of the Non native English speakers make the whole course unique, special and students feel belonging.

JOYLEN

AWESOME LEARNING!

It's a great honor to be one of the Let's TEFL graduate! Accurate learning from the very beginning of the lesson and best of the best service until the last drop!
The lessons are clear, giving you to some tips and techniques,great opportunities all over the world and the most important is having a fun lesson!
The service is great, special mention to Ms. Emma. She's been my helping hand in every questions, clarifications and struggling points.
Thank you so much for your help and encouragement, Ms. Emma!

I'm so glad for enrolling here. I have learned a lot and gained confidence to teach abroad for it will be my first time. This course really helps a lot.
Thank you so much 120-hour TEFL!

AWESOME LEARNING, AWESOME 120-hour LET'S TEFL!

GOD BLESS!

If you did this all over again, what's one thing you would change?
I will defenitely change my answers in my exam to make it perfect for the second try. 😅 But, it's still good to have a passing grade that you have really earned on your own.
Yeeun

Highly Recommend!

With your extra time from academe and work, you can get a great opportunity to become a teacher! I was not pressured with the time and the lesson that needs to be accomplished. With the assistance of my online teacher, my wondering were also solved instantly. The online tutors are always there for you to guide and answer your questions. Especially, my online tutor, Emma was very accommodating and kind everytime I had questions and inquiries. I really appreciate the course because I was taught with several realistically tips and teaching method. Completing this course, my confidence is boosted and I am looking forward my first day of teaching. Do not lose your opportunity, I really encourage you guys. With an affordable price, get quality education; the lessons are not necessarily live chat but rather all text form and you'll have to take down notes for your own. Cheers!!

I guess... They can lesson the number of words written in each lesson and rather show more video samples or other reparable sources for the benefit of visual learners.
Danielle Kaye

A Blessing!

The course was very easy to understand. They assisted me throughout the duration of the course. The learning experience itself was rewarding. I learned so much more than expected. It doesn't consume a lot of time because you can do it at your own pace. I still get to review my finished lessons. The quizzes were great refreshers. The final requirements were challenging at first but after they were checked, it was totally worth the effort. What I love about the course is that you don't have to be very intelligent to finish it. I believe anyone can do it as long as you want it. It's not that pricey either. Overall, it's by far, the best online course I've taken and think about all the opportunities that go with finishing it. It's a blessing - a truly wonderful and amazing experience.

Personally, I think it's already perfect as it is. However, adding more lessons wouldn't hurt besides, we're here to learn and experience.