Ultimate 120-hour Online TEFL course with Let's TEFL

At Let's TEFL we set out to create the ultimate accredited online TEFL course. Here's how we did it:

The right training:
We took a fresh look at the modern ESL environment, and based our course on 6 key areas:

-Introduction to teaching
-Content for classes
-Teaching skills
-Preparing for lessons
-Managing students
-Teaching online

With this training, a mobile-friendly course, and accreditation by WTEFLAC, you'll learn all the essential skills with ease.

The right length:
From our experience teaching overseas, we believe any course under 120-hours in length can't provide enough training for new teachers. Similarly, online courses lasting for hundreds of hours fail to truly provide additional value. That's why we created ONE single option - a concise and complete 120-hour course with all you could need.

The right support:
All our course graduates get FREE access to our job placement service + FREE access to our job training course.

• Accredited by The World TEFL Accrediting Commission.
  • Video module for teaching online!
  • Job placement guarantee.
  • Live chat tutor support from real teachers.
  • Free employment training course.

It is recognised throughout the world as far as I’m aware.

Hmmm, we're not sure ourselves! We recommend reaching out to the program provider directly to learn more about qualifications. This link will take you right to their contact info: https://www.letstefl.com/contact-us/.

• 9-10 rating 86.11%
  • Content 9.2
  • Engagement 8.8
  • Platform 8.8
KVC Kurup Nair

An amazing & excellent 120 hour TESOL/TEFL course.

An excellent well-constructed course, easy to understand. A team with a "Can do" attitude to help you always. I wish I had taken this decision to join earlier! but better late than never. Please act immediately to attend this course!
You must be enjoying a beach vacation while having a sun bath and teaching young students simultaneously. This really good for people who are adventurous retired with family in a beautiful country. Earn by teaching while you are enjoying your vacation.
Good Value for money!

What was your funniest moment?
Learning was made fun and gave a unique experience to go out to teach, enjoy visiting countries & Adventure. "Earn & Enjoy"
Kim

If you're looking for a sign on whether you want to take this course or not, well, THIS IS THE SIGN!

Let's make this short and simple:
1. Content- very easy to understand. There's a quiz after each lesson so you won't forget what you just read
2. Support- they've supported me all the way. They even helped me when I had a problem uploading the file for my final assignment which was the Lesson Plan sample :)
3. Value for money- This is the most affordable and legit TEFL course for me. I even got a discount code somewhere online ;) so that made it way more affordable.

Thanks Let's TEFL guys!!! :)

If you did this all over again, what's one thing you would change?
I finished one whole lesson in about one hour. If only I could do it again, J would set my alarm for just one hour a day to do this and I would've finished it in 5-7 days instead of months. I got lazy because of this pandemic. Sorry 😅
Kayley
No, I don't recommend this program

Let's TEFL

Pros:
- Reasonably priced compared to many other TEFL courses being offered online.
- Sections have quizzes and are broken down into easy to digest, informative sections.
- Online support is available, and fairly fast email responses if they are offline.
- Final assignment is marked and returned to you within 7 days.
- Fast shipping of certificate.
- More than one chance if you fail the final exam or assignment.
- Staff will help you with finding an overseas placement if you wish.

Cons:
- Let's TEFL implies they are UK based however they are not. The address on Let's TEFL certificate is listed as London, however, the certificate ships out from Taipei, Taiwan.
- I feel they could have had a more in depth online tutoring section, it only really covers teaching kids online. I would have liked some more guidance on adult online tutoring.
- I have concerns over the privacy protection of students' personal information, I was accidentally sent the full name and address of another student which is quite concerning.

I would like a more detailed section on online teaching, that covered how to teach adults online in addition to children.
Siphesihle

Reliable, valuable and supportive

The company is very reliable, as it takes you through all the steps and admin required to first study towards a 120-hour tefl certificate; creating a CV that meets the standards required; how to ace your interview; and assists in finding a job for you in the country and city you wish for. The tutors are very helpful and always available on the site. Let's TEFL is a 'one-stop shop' for anything TEFL required. I went through my TEFL certification with ease as the lessons were thoroughly explained and guided me well when I finally had to do my final assessments. I obtained 81% for my TEFL course, and that was all just by doing the lessons. Let's TEFL is a wonderful company and very efficient when it comes to sending your certificate. I'd recommend it to anyone. It's the best.

Do research on where you want to go, and know what you want. Be true to yourself and you will make the right decisions. Use Let's TEFL and everything will go well for you.
Anika

Reliable, Relevant and Supportive

Starting out with the process of finding a reliable company through which I wanted to complete the 120 hour TEFL course was overwhelming. There are a ton of websites that promise good service and an accredited course. After a lot of research, as well as following my gut, I ended up with Let's TEFL. After almost a year of engaging with the course work and the tutors I am extremely happy with my decision. Right now I am in the process of finding a job. I am excited and calm as I know that I am in safe hands. The tutors are always ready to answer any questions. And the course itself is up to date with a variety of relevant information needed for the classroom. I am a qualified teacher and therefore I can say that the content of this course aligns closely with my own teaching knowledge. I recommend this course!

I would recommend that the quizzes entail more scenario questions that require application.
Edel Kimberly

120-hour TEFL Program

I definitely recommend this program especially if your passion is teaching English. Getting this program means you can teach English anywhere in the world and also you can help kids or adults to learn English. Let's TEFL Program also teaches its students not just the teaching content but also how to be prepared when you start teaching in the country of your choice and they also help their students with their resumes, their first interviews, demo classes, and up until the first week of class :):)

The program itself is good, maybe they need to advertise more especially in Asia where there are lots of potential teachers that can also teach English abroad.
Raja

TEFL to work online in China

I was able to do the course in about 6 to 8 weeks. It’s not too difficult, there are reviews at each level and a self assessment test to make sure you understand and remember it all! I especially liked the lesson plan feedback i received, it was specific and practical, I feel it will help me be a better teacher!

Changing laws in China meant I must get certified. Thanks to this course I can keep teaching online in China, whilst living anywhere I like (with good internet..)!

It’s a great work option, especially during lockdown periods!

Gabrielle

Highly Recommend

With everything on hold because of COVID, I decided to take a leap and get certified in something I've been dreaming to do for YEARS. The classes were well-organized, easy to understand, and formatted so you could work at your own pace. If you couldn't understand something, there was no pressure to figure it out yourself. A message box was always on the screen letting you know if someone was available or not to help. More often than not, there was someone at the ready. I'm extremely grateful for the affordable opportunity to follow my dreams and I hope to be teaching abroad in South Korea in the near future!

Take the leap! Don't hesitate and mull over it for several years. Take the classes as fast or as slow as you would like. It's all up to you and the timing couldn't be any better than now!