Ultimate 120-hour Online TEFL course with Let's TEFL

Ultimate 120-hour Online TEFL course with Let's TEFL

At Let's TEFL we set out to create the ultimate accredited online TEFL course. Here's how we did it:

The right training:
We took a fresh look at the modern ESL environment, and based our course on 5 key areas:

-Introduction to teaching
-Content for classes
-Teaching skills
-Preparing for lessons
-Managing students

With this training, a mobile-friendly course, and accreditation by WTEFLAC, you'll learn all the essential skills and knowledge with ease.

The right length:
From our experience teaching overseas, we believe any course under 120-hours in length can't provide enough training for new teachers. Similarly, online courses lasting for hundreds of hours fail to truly provide additional value. That's why we created ONE single option - a concise and complete 120-hour course with all you could need.

The right support:
All our course graduates get FREE access to our job placement service + FREE access to our job training course to help you land great, high paid jobs overseas.

• Accredited by The World TEFL Accrediting Commission.
  • Internationally recognized 120-hour TEFL certificate.
  • Fresh, modern approach to TEFL training.
  • Free job placement service.
  • Free employment training course.
Online

Nisha
Essex, London
Goldsmiths- University of London

Worth every penny

For years now i've dreamt of living in Asia and going backpacking. I have finally finished university and decided that it's now or never.

I put a lot of research into which TEFL course I would purchase, and i'm very happy with the course and service from Let's TEFL. Their team must have answered a hundred questions from me before I even enrolled, and they were always happy to help.

Perhaps i'm just a bit of a geek but I enjoyed the course and sitting the quizzes at the end the modules. I wouldn't say it's difficult but it's a good challenge.

When I finished the course I requested that they have the certificate notorised as my friend told me this is useful when applying for jobs in China. They helped me to get this done, and I just paid for the lawyer to have the notorisation done. After this it took just over 2 weeks and I received the certificate - the whole process was very smooth and professional.

Whilst this was happening they also got me an online teaching position where I've been earning £15 per class. Aside from the money it's been very useful at practicing my teaching before starting a real job in China which they've also helped me to find.

I've already earned more than the course fee back since graduating, and i'm thoroughly pleased with the course, their customer support team, and the job support which they've given me.

Emily
Canada
University of Toronto

Super interesting - highly recommended

I enrolled in this course with my friend as we both decided to go teach english together next year. I think we both found the course to be presently clearly and easy to work through without needing much guidance or support. I found ot particularly useful that you can backtrack and revise previous lessons whenever you need to refresh your memory.

The lessons were easy to understand and actually quite fun as you're actually learning new skills. I would highly recommend undertaking TEFL teacher training through this course.

Emily x

Johnathan
Perth

A good course at a reasonable price

I'm happy with the level of understanding i've gained from this course in only a few weeks and feel it has been a worthwhile use of my time and money.

From the start of last year I set about a target of bettering myself and my employability, and have undertaken a range of online classes and courses; including marketing classes, programming and now TEFL teaching. Surprisingly I found this to be one of the more interesting courses as there's a lot of knowledge which can be applied immediately after learning it. For example, I could now plan a lesson for any given scenario, or could analyse a student's motivation factors and find activities to help them stay engaged with my lesson.

If I had one criticism of the course i'd say that it does get a bit dull in the middle, but it wasn't anything unberable.

I can't give a full review of the job placement support at this stage as i'm not able to go teach just yet - but I can say that they have reached out to me to discuss helping me find a job, and it seems like they have opportunities for me.

In summary, i've certainly learned heaps from this course and i'm pleased to have a TEFL qualification under my belt.

A couple of the lessons were a bit long and tedious, but i'm not sure what you could really do about that.

Mark
CA, USA
University of California- Merced

Thank you Let's TEFL for the great support during my course!

To start with i'd like to thank Emma at Let's TEFL for the great support she provided throughout my enrollment. She was incredibly helpful each time i had a question and made the whole process stress-free.

Apart from the great support, the course material itself provided me with what I feel is a really strong foundation of teaching skills. Some of the things i've learned through this course include:

-How to prepare lesson plans based on methodologies such as PPP, TTT and TBL.
-How to teach tenses such as the Past Perfect Continuous.
-How to alter lessons to engage children/teenagers/adults and also beginners/advanced.
-How to test students using Concept Checking Questions.

Despite growing up with English as my native tongue, I was surprised to see how much of the language I took for granted without understanding the structures behind it - such as with the tenses or categories of verbs etc. To be honest, I wasn’t sure what I could really learn from the course, but I soon realized there’s a big gap between being able to speak English and being able to teach it. Certainly happy to have chosen this TEFL course.

Annie
Auckland, NZ

Fantastic tefl course and job placement!!!

I started the Ultimate 120 Hour TEFL Course just over 6 weeks ago. Since then I was able to complete all of the course's lessons in just under four weeks by studying a little each day.

At the end of the assessment there was a rather substantial assessment where I first had to complete an examination covering all of the previous modules. It took about 30-40 minutes to complete this exam and I passed it first time. After the exam was a written assessment where I had to create a real lesson plan for a choice of two situations. I can’t remember both options, but I chose to do the plan for a class of children. As part of this I had to write an lesson plan, an essay to explain my theory behind the lesson, and show what materials/flashcards I would have used in the lesson. It took a full afternoon of work to complete and submit it all, and after it took 2 days to get the results (a pass).

I received my TEFL certificate by recorded mail today, and have already had an interview arranged for a possible kindergarten position in China.

I would most definitely recommend Let’s TEFL, and have been surprised by the support and service they provided. All my emails were replied to within a day at most, and they’ve been very helpful.

yun lin
Yun
UAE

A great TEFL course full of practical information

I currently work for an airline in the middle east and have had the privilege to fly all over the world several times per week. However I had been looking for a way to spend more time in each of these destinations and found that teaching could be a great way to do this. I chose to enroll in the Let’s TEFL 120-Hour Course because I could study around my busy schedule without needing to attend any classes. The job placement service was also a huge bonus.

The course itself was very methodical. You start with some background information on the ESL world and the types of career paths and classes that are available. Then you move on to learning about the foundation material which will go into English lessons. Next you look at different language skills such as speaking and listening, and learn how to help students learn these skills. Then you look at how to plan a lesson which meets the needs of specific classes. And before the final exams you cover how to assess students and control classrooms.

The lessons are focused on giving practical information which can be used in classrooms and I feel it has given me a lot of confidence. I probably won’t start to look for teaching jobs until summer, but it’s good to know I now have the training and can start job searching whenever I wish!

Nikki
Cork

Thorough with heaps of support

Let's TEFL delivers a very thorough course with heaps of support. They provided lots of help during the learning process and afterwards with finding a job. Thanks to their guidance i've now passed my TEFL certificate course and have a job in GuangZhuo, China. They put me in contact with a school in China and helped to arrange an interview over skype. The interview was about 40 minutes long in total and that included a chatting about what i'm looking to do, my degree at university, and also a short role play where I had to present a teaching game to the interviewer. A few days later they emailed to offer a job starting in January which I have now accepted. Thank you!! I couldn't be any happier right now.

Some of the lessons were a little long to deal with in one sitting, but apart from that it was all good.

Joshua
NSW, Australia
University of New South Wales

A comprehensive and thorough course

I found the let's tefl course to be very thorough. It covered how to teach listening, speaking, reading, and writing to adults and children. It also covered a lot of training on grammar like the different tenses and types of verbs etc. And it also went into planning lessons and preparing classrooms. On the whole i'm very happy with the course and feel it provided me with some really thorough and actionable training.

Charlotte
London, England
Goldsmiths- University of London

10/10 recommended!

I couldn't recommend this course any higher. It took me about 5 weeks studying one or two hours per night and some more at the weekends. It didn't really seem like I was studying as the most of the information is so easy to absorb - the different techniques just make sense and after you read them everything just clicks. Some of the more difficult modules needed re-reading a few times - like the conditional sentence structures, but in the end I feel i've got the hang of them and have the techniques to explain them to a class.

Alice
Newcastle, England.
Newcastle University

Great job support!!

I enrolled in this tefl course as I finished university last year and have been looking for something interesting to do.

One of the key points that caught my attention was the help with finding a job afterwards, and i’m happy to say that it has certainly lived up to my hopes. I passed the course last week and have already had a Skype interview with a school in China!

Now i’m currently waiting for the results, but feel like it went really well! As part of the interview I had to give a ‘demo class’ which involved the interviewer pretending to be a 12 year old child, and me having to teach them some language. It was quite strange and hard to keep a straight face at first, but Let’s TEFL helped me to prepare for this before hand and the school seemed happy with me.

Wish me luck with the job! And thankyouuu!!

Owen
California

A comprehensive and thorough course.

I've just finished the 120 hour TEFL course. It's taken me several weeks of working quite intensively through the lessons each day. I wouldn't say it's especially difficult. Everything is really well structured and the lessons include lots of explanation and examples. However, there is quite a lot of content to work through.

I would suggest you set aside 2 hours per day to work through a whole module so that you get the whole picture of what's being taught in one go. So that would mean going through the whole module for teaching speaking to students, or the whole module for motivation techniques etc. I found this helped me keep working through them at a steady pace.

After finishing the lessons you face an assessment with two parts. The first part is a test which covers questions from each of the previous modules. It took about 40 minutes for me to complete. After that there's an assignment where you need to create a lesson plan and some classroom materials. I wasn't really looking forward to this part of the assessment but it was actually a lot of fun and now I can see how important it was to do.

My assessment was marked within 4 days and I received a pass, along with some feedback on how well I did and what I could have improved on.

After passing the TEFL course, there's also another course which opens up and contains a downloadable CV template with a guidance for teaching passing interviews and giving demo classes. The course staff have also reached out to me and have started to arrange some Skype interviews with schools in China. It seems there's some options available in Beijing with offers of around 14k chinese yuan / $2100 which is exciting so far.

Tina
Utah, USA

An incredibly helpful course! Would recommend to any new teacher like me.

I found this course was incredibly helpful, and would recommend it to any new teacher just like myself.

I haven't ever taught before, and was a little concerned about teaching, but it's something I've wanted to do for such a long time.

After finishing the course I now feel that I have a really strong foundation to handle a class for myself. I'm sure it will be a bit of a challenge to start with, but I know what will be expected of me as an ESL teacher, and I've studied a range of techniques and approaches to help things go smoothly, and to manage any problems that may arise.

I also found it especially helpful to learn about how to apply for teaching jobs, the different salaries available, and how to deliver a good impression through interviews/demo classes.

Irene

Highly recommended!

I found the course really easy to use, and appreciate how the lessons really explained different concepts and techniques clearly. It wasn't quite as difficult as I thought, but i've definitely learned a lot about teaching and how to run a class.

Now that i've finished the course i'm studying their additional job training course and have been discussing with their team to get ready for some skype interviews for some jobs in China. Thank you!!

At Let’s TEFL our mission is to make it fast, easy, and stress-free to join a life of teaching.

Our Ultimate 120-Hour TEFL course provides everything needed to get started on your journey of a life time - in one single package.