Accredited Online TEFL/TESOL Courses from $79

This program is no longer offered. View more programs from ITT International TEFL and TESOL.

Teach and travel
Teach and travel

We offer accredited online TEFL and TESOL courses, at affordable prices to help jump start you in to a teaching career. We will give you life time support searching for jobs. We have a lot of connections with offline and online English companies so we are confident to find you work once you have completed the course.

We have a big support and following through our social media platform, which you can join and feel apart of our family.

You can check out our Facebook page where we advertise online and offline jobs.

• Internationally recognized TEFL certificate – so you will be able to find a job anywhere in the world
  • Flexible learning – so you can fit it around your hectic lifestyle!
  • Lifetime access to our TEFL Jobs Center –so it’s that little bit easier to find your dream TEFL job
  • Course by an established course provider
  • Qualified tutor support throughout course – so that you learn from the best and get help and advice from an experienced TEFL teacher.

No, you do not need a BA degree to take our course.

I paid for the course that comes with a hard copy, so no I did not have to pay an extra fee.

I received my digital documents the after completion, and waited 4 days for my hard copy. It also came with a stamped verification letter and transcript

• Instruction 8.9
  • Academic Rigor 8.4
  • Job Assistance 8.4
  • Content 1
  • Engagement 1
  • Platform 1
Leila
No, I don't recommend this program

Do not recommend

I do not recommend this course at all. I can't believe I was dumb enough to buy it (but at the time I was desperate to accomplish something during quarantine). There are no real lessons or courses; each module is literally just a video they stole from YouTube but with no link or credit to the creator. I don't know if they're lying about being accredited, or if accreditation is its own scam in this case.

I requested a refund months ago, they replied to say I'd get it minus a fee, and then nothing ever came and they stopped replying. DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY.

Costa

Good course

So I recently have just completed my 120 hour course with ITT tefl, And I can honestly say this was the best and fastest route for me to get certified. The classes were good enough for me to follow asking, as well as I was able to do it on my own time. I did finish the course within four days which was amazing because I needed my certificate immediately. I would honestly recommend anyone to do these courses because they help you in the long run. Also a big thank you to the staff for their support.

Kenneth

It was amazing!

The ITT TEFL/TESOL course is very accommodating for anyone who wants to complete it! I did it my own time which I thought was one of the best features of this course because I could spend as much time as I wanted on any section! The course was full of helpful guidance to complete assignments, clear instructions and very well organised! They even have an amazing selection of websites and resources for finding employment after completing the course! I would highly recommend!

Denny

Well structured

Great course. Well structured and easy to follow. I thought it was going to take much longer but once I got into it, it was like a good book that I couldn't put down. I found the course informative, educational and interesting. I learned loads and am very happy about my decision. I would highly recommend ITT for anyone considering doing a TEFL course.

TIP! If you want help with job placement, speak to your tutor before completing the course so you can get a head start. This way he will have all you're details and can start helping you sooner.

Benjamin

I enjoyed the course

I was very skeptical and nervous at first with the course but I enjoyed it very much. It was very informative. The videos were very helpful and showed me possible teaching methods I could use. The videos showed me to be confident. The learning material provided a lot of useful information that will definitely help with my teaching English abroad. I learned so much more than I excepted and cannot wait to use all this knowledge when I start teaching. I recommend this course for new teachers because of the support you receive.

Ronda

TEFL Certification made fun and easy!

I had a fun, simple time getting TEFL certified through ITT's online TEFL course. The material was easy to access, simple to follow along with, and helpfully summarized by unit tests to check students' understanding of course content. I especially enjoyed the helpful examples of teaching methods and tools to use in the classroom that were provided with each unit lesson. 10/10 would recommend this course to friends and acquaintances! Thanks ITT
PS I would like to say an extra thank you to Katy my tutor, so if you are reading this, you deserve a pay rise :)

Janessa

One of the smartest investments I've made

ITT is an incredible program and I am so glad I chose them to do my TEFL certificate through! The way they pair their content chapters with assignments really elevates my learning to the next level. There was never a time during this course that I felt like I was completing "busywork" -- everything that I did felt important, relevant, and enhanced my overall understanding of the EFL field. I also loved the flexibility of logging in when I needed to study. There is nothing I would change about this course, and I highly recommend it to anybody striving towards their TEFL certificate!

Zarene

Very highly recommend

For someone who wasn't planning to study TEFL/TESOL and who never once thought it was possible for me to travel and teach at the same time, this course is opening doors for me which I thought would have never been possible. I met a lot of intelligent, experienced people whom I learnt a lot from and my course instructor was the most welcoming. Have no fear and trust ITT! You're in good hands!
What drew me to them was their accreditation, international reputation, and their job placement alumni services. From the minute I reached out to them they were nothing but helpful.