TEFL Certification Made Fun and Easy!

This program has been paused and is currently not being offered. View more programs from ITT International TEFL and TESOL.

We provide online TEFL courses.

• Internationally recognized TEFL certificate – so you will be able to find a job anywhere in the world
  • Flexible learning – so you can fit it around your hectic lifestyle!
  • Lifetime access to our TEFL Jobs Center –so it’s that little bit easier to find your dream TEFL job
  • Course by an established course provider
  • Qualified tutor support throughout course – so that you learn from the best and get help and advice from an experienced TEFL teacher.

No, you do not need a BA degree to take our course.

I paid for the course that comes with a hard copy, so no I did not have to pay an extra fee.

I received my digital documents the after completion, and waited 4 days for my hard copy. It also came with a stamped verification letter and transcript

• 9-10 rating 85.94%
  • Engagement 8.1
  • Platform 8.1
Andrew

I highly recommend ITT for the TEFL course

I did an online 120 hour TEFL course from ITT. I had a great learning experience, the study material and resources provided to me for this course were very high in quality and easy to understand, the support staff was very responsive and provided comprehensive support for all my requirements after the course with regards to creating a CV, preparing for job interviews, etc. I would highly recommend ITT to anyone interested in becoming an EFL teacher. I'm sure you will not be disappointed taking an online TEFL course.

Jessica

My ITT review

I have just finished my online course. It was a great experience. All the lessons are very detailed and suitable for both new and experienced teachers. Furthermore, the course also gives me many resources to use and research as well as some demonstration videos that are very useful for me. One more thing I feel comfortable with the course is the flexible time. This is really essential for people who are busy at work but still want to join the course. Thank you so much and best wishes for all the staff.

Jenson

Very good for price

I was very impressed with the course and service I received from ITT. I already have three years experience teaching English but I wanted to receive a TEFL certification to qualify me for new opportunities. I chose ITT because they have a good reputation and their prices are good for someone on a budget. I like the way the course is user friendly and also it was nice knowing that there was a tutor in the chat box who I could call upon if I needed help. Overall I was very happy with my experience and will recommend them.

Stefan

ITT Online TEFL/TESOL Course

I have completed the online ITT 120-Hour TEFL course with videos and tutor support. This much I will say, what really impressed me was the lesson methodology from ITT. I have seen this in action but not in this method, can't wait to try it out now. My only little qualm is after the course, I received my result confirmation, my tutor's comment/advice and the next steps to take... For which I'm truly grateful thank you. However, say for instance I (the teacher) love the content illustrations on the video units and would like to find the whereabouts of this content, I battled. Do you know? I've browsed around the web for sometime now to get my hands on what I consider great illustrations or even for similar ones to no avail he! he! But otherwise I am truly satisfied with this course. Well presented throughout in moderately easy English to comprehend and implement. Thank you again.

Kelly

My thoughts about the program

I am an Assistant Language Teacher in Japan and even though I have a Bachelors Degree I decided to do this program. I found it extremely useful because having a TEFL certificate is a gateway to many other English teaching programs especially when your degree is not in education. I chose ITT because it is an accredited program which is obviously important. Overall, I found the plethora of resources provided to be helpful, the topics covered are basic, but necessary. They proved to be a great reminder. I especially loved the unit outlining the various teaching styles as now I can put a name to the methods I use in the classroom while experimenting with new ones.

Patty
No, I don't recommend this program

Not worth the cost

This program was poorly executed without feedback on progress or work submitted. I was told, if you haven’t been told something is wrong, it’s good. For all the lesson plans, paper submitted, tests completed, I never got any of my work back or any feedback on any of it. It was very frustrating to work so hard and hear nothing specific about what you have submitted. At the end of the course they just slap on an arbitrary grade for everything with no explanation. After all the work is done and submitted, there are expensive add on fees to get your certificates, that all really add up. Totally disappointed!

Leila
No, I don't recommend this program

not really accredited

This course is run by some guy in England. It is NOT accredited — I actually reached out to the alleged accreditor to do some digging and IT WAS JUST THE SAME GUY WHO RUNS THE COURSE. He responded with his email address, confirmed the accreditation, and just signed a different name at the bottom. If that's not enough information for you I'm not sure what else you need but more info below.

I can't believe I was dumb enough to buy this (but at the time I was desperate to accomplish something during quarantine). There are no real lessons or courses; each module is literally just a video from YouTube but with no link or credit to the creator.

I requested a refund months ago, the guy replied to say I'd get it minus a fee, and then nothing ever came and then he stopped replying. DO NOT GIVE HIM YOUR MONEY.

*Update: the response to my review is a flat out lie. I did NOT wait seven days to request a refund and I'm sure he knows that. I bought the course on May 2 and requested the refund on May 4. After I didn't get it, he said they can't issue refunds during COVID (like that makes sense). So I followed up again about it later and he has ignored me ever since. I uploaded photos showing the dates.

Response from ITT International TEFL and TESOL

Hi Leila, I have looked in to your account and you did not qualify for a refund. We have a 7 day refund policy and unfortunately you went over the 7 days. For people reading this that are thinking about taking our course, I strongly recommend you read our terms of use before making a purchase.
As for the YouTube videos, you can go to YouTube and you will see we have our own channel and we have many partners that also have YouTube channels. The two videos we use in the course are from our partners and we have the permission to show them in our course, which we understand to be very useful and we have had great feedback from them. Please do not hesitate to contact us so we can explain our terms of use in greater detail.

Kind regards

Kenneth

It was amazing!

The ITT TEFL/TESOL course is very accommodating for anyone who wants to complete it! I did it my own time which I thought was one of the best features of this course because I could spend as much time as I wanted on any section! The course was full of helpful guidance to complete assignments, clear instructions and very well organised! They even have an amazing selection of websites and resources for finding employment after completing the course! I would highly recommend!