TEFL Certification Made Fun and Easy!

This program has been paused and is currently not being offered. View more programs from ITT International TEFL and TESOL.

We provide online TEFL courses.

• Internationally recognized TEFL certificate – so you will be able to find a job anywhere in the world
  • Flexible learning – so you can fit it around your hectic lifestyle!
  • Lifetime access to our TEFL Jobs Center –so it’s that little bit easier to find your dream TEFL job
  • Course by an established course provider
  • Qualified tutor support throughout course – so that you learn from the best and get help and advice from an experienced TEFL teacher.

No, you do not need a BA degree to take our course.

I paid for the course that comes with a hard copy, so no I did not have to pay an extra fee.

I received my digital documents the after completion, and waited 4 days for my hard copy. It also came with a stamped verification letter and transcript

• 9-10 rating 83.58%
  • Engagement 8.2
  • Platform 8
Lucy

ITT REVIEW

I remember the time that I was an ESL student, I learned a lot from my ESL teachers. I was touched by their passion and patience. I always wanted to be a teacher, to help more students to learn English better and easier. That's why I started to consider TEFL certificate during this quarantine time, hope to make a career change. I did a lot of research, there are many online courses out there. To be honest, I chose ITT because of its lifetime Job placements that sounds very attracting, and also the big discount at that time (even though it's already a lot cheaper compare to other websites). I'm glad that I chose ITT, because I like their outline of the course and the support you get. You will have tests questions all along the course, instead of a big final exam at the end. Also, their customer support is really good. I emailed them couple of times, and they responded me within a day! That really surprised me. I never really needed a tutor for the course. One of the downside of the course was that two of the videos were not working properly but I put headphones on and I could at least hear them. Overall, I had a really great experience with ITT. I would definitely recommend it to anyone!

Paul

The course was ok

I found ITT to be an ok course. In terms of support from the tutors it was very good. They would reply to any questions I had very quickly. The course itself was ok but not as good as I thought it would be. I like to do a lot of reading and I prefer to read than watch videos. Every module has a video to watch and some text to read. Some of the videos were hard to listen to but with some headphones on it was ok. I did like the quizzes because you had to write your answers and not do multiple choice questions so that part, I liked very much. The main reason I give this course an 8 out of 10 is because they actually help you with jobs and authentication of your documents.
I would recommend this course if you prefer to learn by watching videos and not reading so much text.

Andrew

I highly recommend ITT for the TEFL course

I did an online 120 hour TEFL course from ITT. I had a great learning experience, the study material and resources provided to me for this course were very high in quality and easy to understand, the support staff was very responsive and provided comprehensive support for all my requirements after the course with regards to creating a CV, preparing for job interviews, etc. I would highly recommend ITT to anyone interested in becoming an EFL teacher. I'm sure you will not be disappointed taking an online TEFL course.

Jessica

My ITT review

I have just finished my online course. It was a great experience. All the lessons are very detailed and suitable for both new and experienced teachers. Furthermore, the course also gives me many resources to use and research as well as some demonstration videos that are very useful for me. One more thing I feel comfortable with the course is the flexible time. This is really essential for people who are busy at work but still want to join the course. Thank you so much and best wishes for all the staff.

Jenson

Very good for price

I was very impressed with the course and service I received from ITT. I already have three years experience teaching English but I wanted to receive a TEFL certification to qualify me for new opportunities. I chose ITT because they have a good reputation and their prices are good for someone on a budget. I like the way the course is user friendly and also it was nice knowing that there was a tutor in the chat box who I could call upon if I needed help. Overall I was very happy with my experience and will recommend them.

Stefan

ITT Online TEFL/TESOL Course

I have completed the online ITT 120-Hour TEFL course with videos and tutor support. This much I will say, what really impressed me was the lesson methodology from ITT. I have seen this in action but not in this method, can't wait to try it out now. My only little qualm is after the course, I received my result confirmation, my tutor's comment/advice and the next steps to take... For which I'm truly grateful thank you. However, say for instance I (the teacher) love the content illustrations on the video units and would like to find the whereabouts of this content, I battled. Do you know? I've browsed around the web for sometime now to get my hands on what I consider great illustrations or even for similar ones to no avail he! he! But otherwise I am truly satisfied with this course. Well presented throughout in moderately easy English to comprehend and implement. Thank you again.

Kelly

My thoughts about the program

I am an Assistant Language Teacher in Japan and even though I have a Bachelors Degree I decided to do this program. I found it extremely useful because having a TEFL certificate is a gateway to many other English teaching programs especially when your degree is not in education. I chose ITT because it is an accredited program which is obviously important. Overall, I found the plethora of resources provided to be helpful, the topics covered are basic, but necessary. They proved to be a great reminder. I especially loved the unit outlining the various teaching styles as now I can put a name to the methods I use in the classroom while experimenting with new ones.

Terry

Very happy with the service

ITT exceeded my expectations when it came to the support I received. My tutor Stacey was just a chat away when I needed her and gave me great feedback with my lesson plans. I feel confident that I will be able to enter a classroom setup and plan an exciting lesson.

I only just recently completed the course and signed up for job support through their website. I got a response straight away and will wait to see what they come up with in terms of jobs in the chosen country I submitted.

I highly recommend their course and will tell my friends.