Accredited Online TEFL Courses from $59

Teach and travel
Teach and travel

We offer accredited online TEFL and TESOL courses, at affordable prices to help jump start you in to a teaching career. We will give you life time support searching for jobs. We have a lot of connections with offline and online English companies so we are confident to find you work once you have completed the course.

We have a big support and following through our social media platform, which you can join and feel apart of our family.

You can check out our Facebook page where we advertise online and offline jobs.

• Internationally recognized TEFL certificate – so you will be able to find a job anywhere in the world
  • Flexible learning – so you can fit it round your hectic lifestyle!
  • Lifetime access to our TEFL Jobs Center –so it’s that little bit easier to find your dream TEFL job
  • Course by an established course provider
  • Qualified tutor support throughout course – so that you learn from the best and get help and advice from an experienced TEFL teacher.

• Instruction 9.3
  • Academic Rigor 8.9
  • Job Assistance 9.2
Laura

Really good course!

I was pleasantly surprised about this course. Even though it's an online course I was surprised with some of the assignments I had to do. I was given a lesson plan assignment, with a lesson plan template and an example lesson plan to help guide me. The template was a word document just like you would receive in a real school. I had to fill in 5 lesson plans for a school week and submit them via email. This is exactly how you are asked to do lesson plans when working in a school in Asia. I was also asked to do a classroom management assignment on a word document and again, this is how it is done in schools in Asia. This valuable insight has helped me so much and I felt like I have experience enough to work in a school. I am now working in Thailand, living the dream. Thank you so much ITT.

James

Amazing online course

I work full time so I didn't have a lot of time to do an inclass course, so I decided to find an affordable online course. I was recommended to ITT from a friend who had already taken the course. I took the 120 hour course, to be completed at my own pace which was perfect for me as I was already working full time. The course was surprisingly practical, and we had to complete lesson plan and classroom management assignments. I was given a lesson plan template to complete and a classroom management template to complete. I also was given quizzes to complete for every module. I was so happy about completing the lesson planing assignment because this experience helped me a lot when I started working in Asia as an English teacher, it was such a valuable subject for me. I would highly recommend this course because it really helps you if you are new to the teaching world. The tutor support was great and very responsive.
Thank you ITT for all your help.

Chris

120 hour online course

An excellent system I have been teaching for over 15 years and it was a fun learning experience for me, a lot of tips and great advice as well as tools to make your life a whole lot easier, It is 120 hours long but it could be finished in a lot less time than that, It took me less than a week with 3 hours a day, you have plenty of time to do each quiz so you never feel pressured, The quiz system is great because you don't have to submit a final exam at the end of the course. highly recommended especially if you only have an hour or so a day, you could do this at your own pace from the comfort of home, the office or anywhere. you are always able to pick up where you left off and know that your progress is always saved automatically for you.

Rachel

TESOL online course

I felt that the videos were a good refresher for me of research-based techniques for teaching EFL and ESL. I appreciated the self-paced approach of the courses, which allowed me to complete them in a time frame which was convenient for me. The course was helpful to me, and I came away with some new ideas for teaching in my classroom. The courses were highly recommended to me, based on the convenience, cost, and content, and I wasn't disappointed. The greatest strength of the program was the excellent feedback and guidance provided by the online tutor. Amy's feedback was supportive, specific and detailed, and always looking to have me improve as a future EFL teacher. The program itself is excellent. Prepares all those who are willing to teach and enjoy a steady intellectual development.

Emma

TESOL online course

Completing ITT online TEFL course was challenging and fun! The structure of the course and that it was available online, gave me the flexibility that I needed to get my certification. The staff have been helpful, answering my queries almost immediately and the course has provided me with more information than I could have hoped for. Although I was initially, frightened of the grammar lessons, having remembered all those gruesome hours of endless grammar rules in the classroom, I was surprised and extremely happy to see that there are fun, engaging ways to teach grammar. I was also fascinated by the lesson on phonetics and the phonetic alphabet. Links to information, material and content are given throughout the course, which has been extremely help full. The information I gained from the course was incredible value for money.

Paul

120 hour tefl course

It was an amazing journey completing the 120 hour online TEFL course with ITT. With well defined instructions and assistance, the course was actually a success!
I found lessons to be perfectly designed in such a way that it keeps the learners interested throughout the course. And when talking about the support system, I couldn’t be more impressed! Apart of FAQs and details, online support is also very effective and quick in assisting all types of queries and doubts. Which helped me in completing the course successfully in a short period of time, that too with a score of 93% . Inspite of having teaching experience in abroad, I learned so many teaching skills and techniques that I wasn’t aware of. So, I am actually happy that I opted this course! And I look forward to a brighter and fun filled teaching journey!

Danny

Online 120 hour course

Many,many thanks to ITT for offering this online course all over the world !

I took the 120 hours combined TEFL course. I mostly enjoyed this course as the course content was extremely rich, exceptionally well explained and so interesting.

The feedback gave many important advice which I really appreciated.

The lesson plan guidance proved to be very encouraging and explanatory.

The job assistance and the numerous resources were unimaginable, more than I could have expected at the beginning of the course. I was amazed.

May I reiterate my CONGRATULATIONS to ITT and to the Instructors for the excellence of this course.

I can assure everyone of the superiority of this course and can advocate every student to register for TEFL online course.

Peter

Excellent course

As an aspiring digital nomad, I have been looking for a course that would provide me with the building blocks to teach overseas and potentially at home remotely. Unfortunately (and if you are reading this you probably already know) finding a quality course is incredibly difficult. They are expensive and you really don't know what you are getting until it is potentially too late.

This course was comprehensive and will actually prepare you to get into the classroom and get your first teaching job. I felt confident during my job hunt up through my first week at my new placement. I felt that I could not only teach English but excel at it.

Not only was the course fantastic, but it was also a good value without many other unnecessary, but pricey, pieces that come with a lot of other online courses. This course was mindfully designed to include the all the bare essentials and then prepare you several steps further give you an excellent toolkit to start teaching English.

Lesley

Amazing course thank you

I cannot say enough about how amazing the ITT online course was. I was able to work and study at my own pace, which really helped a lot. The modules were easy to go through as they were knowledgeable and informative in regards to teaching skills, which in turn were complimented by the teaching videos accompanied with each module. The course is broken down in a way that enables you to create the right building blocks for the lessons you'll plan. because of ITT you'll be able to add value to every thing you do and plan when you teaching. I'm super thankful for this course since it's enabled me to go into my new teaching job in Madrid with confidence and ease. I strongly recommend this course to anyone interested in starting out as a new teacher abroad.

Sylvia

Sylvia's Review

I found this course to be a good mixture of challenging material and tutor support.
It had been over 15 years since I'd last written an essay, and I'd never seen, let alone written a lesson plan before....so these were valuable activities to review and learn about.
James was a really supportive tutor and answered all my questions along the way, so I could be sure I was on the right track.
I enjoyed the fact that this was self-paced (apart from the deadline of course!), as I could fit it around my busy schedule.
I learnt some really interesting things, for example, I'd never heard of top and bottom-down processing before, as a learning methodology.
Also, I really appreciated learning about how to approach teaching at the beginner level.
I wouldn't hesitate in recommending this course to other aspiring teachers.

some minor formatting issues in materials (grammar test), made following the exercise slightly unclear (already reported to/noted by tutor)
would be great if the materials in general where in the format that you could e.g. circle correct answer, or tick the correct box.
the materials can be more streamlined/made to look consistent.
Aiva

TESOL/TEFL courses

I want to express my thankfulnees and help others to find a proper company to gain their certificate. I have just completed my course. I would like to say that it was amazing! My friend recommended it and I wrote a message. I got all my answers straight away and decided to start. I thought it would be very intensive, difficult to cope with... But it was completely different. The material was very informative, tutors were very helpful and supportive. I am glad I chose this educator ;) I really enjoyed those days. I have gained more experience and self confidence in teaching itself. I recommended it to my friend and she is about to complete it too. If you have a wish to find a good company and helpful staff, there is a place to be :) Thanks for quality and quick reaction!

Jon

120 hour two week intensive

I was in the middle of traveling around Asia, and I was really enjoying my time so I decided to start teaching English. I found itt international TEFL and TEFL on the internet and they offer a course that can be completed in two weeks. I wanted my certificate as quick as possible so I could start working ASAP. I found the course really helpful and Everytime I need advice, on a question or a module my tutor would reply to my messages and questions quickly. When I completed the course itt gave me some contacts where I could apply for jobs. I secured a job in Thailand and I still work there to this day. I want to thank itt for preparing me and giving me the confidence to go out and work as an esl teacher. I would recommend this to everyone that is looking to travel and work.

Jessica

Two week intensive course

I did the two week intensive course because I wanted to be certified as quickly as I could. At first I thought it would be too hard to complete in two weeks but I managed to complete it in 10 days. These were the assignments that I had to do. Essay writing, Lesson planing, classroom management, pronunciation, grammar and live online teaching. Tutor feedback in all modules. Reading, writing, listening, and speaking and to design effective lesson plans. Introductory training in Teaching Young Learners Introductory training in Teaching Business English will be included for teacher's if they wish. I also had an induction to online teaching which was very helpful. All in all I was happy with this course and it prepared me well. And for 49 usd it's a bargain. I reccomend this course to anyone that wants to quickly get certified.

Sarah

Online course

I would like to express my deep gratitude for this company. All their content is correct and live up my expectations. I told them that I really needed their help in finding employment and that is exactly what they did for me. Within 4 weeks of completing the course they secured an online position for me, for a Chinese company and am now getting paid $22 an hour that helps finance my traveling. The tutor support was great, when ever I had a question, the tutor would help me straight away. The modules in the course are very helpful and I have used most of their tips for my work now. I would recommend this course as they really do help you and care for your needs in a great way. I want to thank ITT International TEFL and TESOL for all your help. Also your Facebook page has lots of tips for teaching which is very helpful.

The time difference sometimes made it hard to comunicate but it was not a big problem
Rheena Hellena

Great Way to start your career.

I recommend this to everyone who wants to work as an Online Teacher in the most reputable schools/ or online teaching company.This course will help you build the best skills in teaching.From the start of doing the activities, platform it will give you already an idea what to do when it's your time to teach students in the future.I was really excited to be part of the team from the beginning and I have to finish everything within the time frame.And also one thing staff are very helpful everytime I need assistance just one click they will assist you. The whole experienced I had with this course was memorable.This course will make your dream job come true. Affordable yet will give you High earnings. I couldn't wait to have my own students enhancing their English skills.Excellent excellent.

About ITT International TEFL and TESOL

We specialize in 120 hour online courses. We offer 24 hour live tutor support, job placement on completion and an accredited certification.