ITTT Online TEFL/TESOL Diploma Course

Our online TESOL Diploma is an advanced level training course that is aimed at practicing teachers who have already completed a standard TEFL/TESOL qualification. The course appeals to a wide range of applicants, especially those who want to enhance their teaching knowledge and qualifications in order to gain an advantage when applying for higher level teaching positions.

The course requires a large amount of research, utilizing the internet and other resources to examine and develop your own understanding of a variety of relevant topics. The course modules cover a range of subjects including the historical development of English language teaching, different approaches to course syllabus design, designing classroom materials, student assessment strategies, and classroom management.

• Internationally accredited TEFL/TESOL certification by the Online TESOL and TEFL Standards Agency (OTTSA)
  • Access to a vast network of schools worldwide
  • TEFL courses for native and fluent English speakers
  • More than 25 Years in the Teacher Training Industry

Popular Programs

250-hour TESOL Diploma Sample

The TESOL/TEFL Diploma is the most advanced online TESOL/TEFL certification that we offer. The course is specifically designed for TEFL/TESOL certified teachers who are looking to further their training and knowledge by completing a high level qualification.

470-hour TESOL Professional Package Certificate Sample

ITTT's 470-hour Professional Package with tutor support offers a broad spectrum of TESOL skills that teachers of English as a foreign language can use in a variety of classroom situations. Having multiple qualifications under your belt will fully prepare you for the vast majority of teaching roles that are available in schools and language centers worldwide.

550-hour Expert Package Certificate Sample

The most comprehensive course option offered by ITTT is the 550-hour Expert Package with tutor support. It covers a complete spectrum of TEFL skills that teachers of English as a foreign language can use in most classroom situations. The 550-hour Expert Package fully prepares course graduates so they are ready to tackle a wide range of future teaching and management roles at home or overseas.

• Content 8
  • Engagement 8.3
  • Platform 9
LAURA

My experience

I would like to let you know that what motivated me to do the Diploma course was originally to up´date my qualifications and to receive an international recognition for my teaching experience and qualification, which is national. This goal has been achieved.I would like to outstand the role of my tutor, who was always ready and willing to give me advice.
Although I graduated in 1982, I have always been involved in teaching English as a Foreign Language to all-age-groups or classes and this course has shown me that, all the courses i have done since 1982, and congresses or lectures I have attended or taken part in, have kept me up-to-date in different educational areas.
I would recommend adding or designing a course suitable for TEFL online or blend´learning. I have been doing many courses since I finished my Diploma, and all of them were related to TICs. Forunately our own platform was ready for March, when all the COVID 19 local lockout started, but I have found that I am not an expert at that, and this online or blended learning method will be the future in education. Thank you for your interest in our experience

I would add or design material for e and blend teaching EFL as this is the coming trend and it would be very important to incorporate practical knowlege regarding this aspect. I am sure that most of the teachers from all over the world would benefir from it.
Response from ITTT TEFL

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Laura! We actually recently rolled out a course specifically for teaching English online! This might be something interesting to add to your professional portfolio. All the best to you :)

Alexandra

TEFL better than TESOL

I've enjoyed TEFL more because I was provided with all the theory that was necessary to complete the course. With TESOL, I had to search for all the information by myself. I do understand that self-studying is required in any case but I could've done the same thing without paying $400. Still, I have to admit that the information I was encouraged to research was very interesting and I enjoyed it, and the format of tests was very nice and even engaging. I also appreciate the short summative tasks in TEFL that helped me to remember how to write essays, so I was prepared for a bigger essay at the end of the TESOL course

Providing sources where I can find the information that I need to complete the tests would be very helpful. I would still spend time reading it through and learning it but I wouldn't have to waste hours on trying to find a good source that will definitely give me an answer to the question in the test.
Response from ITTT TEFL

Thank you very much for your great review, Alexandra! We appreciate the feedback and wish you all the best for your teaching career.

Antonio

Good course it opens up for new opportunities

I liked the freedom to study at my own pace and where I wanted through the online courses. The support was good and the platform for studying as well. I enjoyed the videos. The online course is not too expensive. Doing this course opens up new opportunities around the world. It would be nice if the course managers would pair up students somehow to create a social network among the students even if it is just with another student only. It would be nice if the school had contact with employers and could also cooperate with employers and future and current TESOL teachers.

Some job adds don´t accept TESOL teachers with just an online Diploma. If there is a way you can solve this. This issue exists, you could be more clear about it and how to solve it from the teacher's end as well.
Response from ITTT TEFL

Thank you for your review, Antonio. We understand your concerns but we showcase a wide range of different teaching jobs on our website, from online to in-class and in a variety of countries. Each school has its own requirements for their teachers, which we do not have control over.