View Other Details
At Projects Abroad we’re passionate about travel with a purpose. Since being founded in 1992, more than 120,000 volunteers have traveled to Fiji and 20+ other destinations around the world.
In Fiji volunteers are involved in Childcare, Community Volunteering, Nutrition Internship and Shark Conservation. Whichever program you choose, you’ll be supported by our dedicated staff and partners who make sure that all our volunteers contribute towards achieving the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals in the communities where they live.
Take this opportunity to volunteer in Fiji. Visit our website for more details.
Visit our website to learn more about our pioneering approach to sustainability.
Visit our website to learn more about our impact worldwide.
- Choose a project you are passionate about that fits your interests
- Select your own start date and duration
- Get 24/7 support from our local staff
- Gain practical international experience and build up your credentials for your resume
- Have fun exploring the beautiful island and its culture over the weekends
Dive in the stunning waters of the South Pacific and play a vital role in shark conservation efforts.
Help local kindergarten teachers and support early childhood education on the island of Viti Levu.
Learn about Fijian life and culture by immersing yourself in daily village life.