View Other Details
Adjusted program fees for participants departing from outside these gateways, are also available upon request.
- Volunteer in rural Maasai communities in Kenya or Tanzania.
- Explore local villages, learn about traditional Maasai culture and take Swahili lessons.
- Take a lorry ride on safari, with a Maasai warrior guide, and see if you can spot the the Big Five.
- Walk with Maasai mamas and experience firsthand the challenges of the daily "water walks".
- Take part in interactive leadership development workshops, learning more about the issues you're seeing every day in country, and how to take action on them.
- You have the choice to visit either Kenya, where you'll gain a better understanding of sustainable development as you explore communities where Free The Children has been working for over a decade, or Tanzania, where you can be a part of the first phases of development, breaking ground on classrooms or water projects in communities with previously little access to education or clean water.