Volunteer abroad in Mexico with IVHQ! Every year, hundreds of volunteers join IVHQ's highly affordable volunteer projects in Mexico assisting on a range of community-driven projects including teaching and animal care. Volunteers can choose to participate on projects for periods ranging from 1 week to 8 weeks and are accommodated in a volunteer house in Merida alongside other international volunteers. While Spanish is not required in order to participate on the program, volunteers can enjoy taking discounted Spanish lessons during their time on the program.
IVHQ Volunteer Projects in Mexico:
- Teaching English (Merida)
- Childcare (Merida)
- Special Needs Care (Merida)
- Animal Care/Animal Rights (Merida)
- Maya Agriculture (Merida)
- Childcare and Education (San Pancho)
- Environmental Education and Upcycling (San Pancho)
- Art and Community Outreach (San Pancho)
- Programs are available year-round in Mexico at an affordable price of US$270 for 1 week
- IVHQ Mexico program fees include airport pick-up, orientation, accommodation, 3 meals per day and 24/7 in-country support.
- Volunteer between 1 - 12 weeks
- Use your weekends to explore Uxmal Mayan ruin site and the historial town of Izamal.