We are proud to launch our new GVI Business Internships Abroad!
GVI’s Business Internships are the perfect opportunity to gain valuable, hands-on experience, especially if you are a student majoring in:
- business management,
- human resources,
- marketing or
- international relations students
Business Interns can look forward to using their theoretical training skills to work in a local community with developing entrepreneurs, assisting them with developing their microenterprise businesses by:
- running hands-on, educational workshops on microenterprise business skills,
- conducting business training initiatives and
- mentoring and guiding small business owners
To apply or find out more about the value of the internships, follow the link below.
You can make a difference to the lives of underprivileged children when you volunteer with GVI! GVI runs a number of programs where you can volunteer with children in locations such as South Africa, Costa Rica and Nepal. Discover amazing new places and cultures, and make a difference to the lives of children when you help to build a safe environment with support, supervision, socialization and education.
- South Africa: This volunteer project involves teaching children basic literacy and numeracy at township schools. Volunteers will assist teachers in the understaffed township school in Nomzamo. As many of the teachers are not fluent English speakers themselves the volunteers will be invaluable help in these overcrowded schools.
- Nepal: Nepal's beautiful city of Pokhara offers you the chance to volunteer alongside an international team in a care center or children's home, providing educational and personal development support to children.
- India: Volunteers will work with and teach underprivileged children. This program is based in the Indian state of Kerala, known as "God's Own Country."
- Fiji: Volunteers joining this project will assist teachers in island communities in the Yasawa Island chain in Fiji. Volunteers will work alongside local teachers working with students typically aged between 4 and 7 years old in one or more of the 27 island communities.
- Mexico: Volunteer at a children's center run by Save the Children. Provide a safe environment for the children to learn and play and empower them to know and apply their rights. Explore Mexico’s picturesque Caribbean coastline in your free time.