GVI offers a carefully selected range of projects in different locations around the world for youth development. Each program has a strict Child and Vulnerable Adult Protection Policy, to ensure that the children and organisations involved are supported in an ethical way.
Whether you are assisting in education initiatives, social development, or skill-related development, your contributions are all a part of short, mid, and long-term goals to reach the sustainable objectives of each project. Improve your own interpersonal and professional skills while also experiencing the culture and landscape, and trying traditional food of the country you are in. This is a volunteer opportunity with ethical best practices in place.
- Volunteer ethically to support children in different phases of development.
- Travel around the country in your free time, experience a different way of life, and meet people from around the world.
- Learn about and contribute directly to the UN Sustainable Development Goals
- Develop skills to enhance your CV and improve your future job opportunities.
- Start to learn a new language while being surrounded by the local community.
GVI has a Community Development Internship in Thailand!
This is an opportunity to learn more about Chiang Mai's local Karen hill tribe culture, gaining intercultural communication skills and valuable teaching experience.