Get directly involved in some of the most exciting & important conservation work being done in Zululand, South Africa - an area which resounds with the heartbeat of Africa and which is one of the most diverse & productive wildlands on Earth. Join Wildlife ACT on the ground to save endangered & priority wildlife species: African Painted Wolves, Rhino, Cheetah, Elephants, Lions, Leopards, Vultures and more. It’s Real Africa, Real Conservation, and the experience of a lifetime. Ages 18 to 70+ If you want to visit the real African wilderness and be part of real wildlife volunteer work, Wildlife ACT is looking for you.
Our WWF-supported and Fair Trade Tourism certified projects are conducted on national game reserves in South Africa. Wildlife ACT was recognized for their conservation work by being awarded second place in the whole of Africa for Best for Habitat & Species Conservation 2017.
- Fair Trade Tourism Certified
- African Responsible Tourism Award Winner
- Rhino Conservation Awards 2017 Winner
- WWF-support Conservation Work
- Partnered with Wildlands, the Endangered Wildlife Trust, the Wildlife Conservation Network, Panthera & others