Have a meaningful adventure in Spring or Summer 2019
Become part of Tanzania. One of the world's friendliest, most beautiful and most diverse countries. You'll live with a Tanzanian community and make a genuine contribution to tackling poverty.
Choose between 5, 7 and 10 weeks, and we'll guide you through the adventure of a lifetime.
- Live alongside a rural community, and improve access to safe drinking water. You'll have a genuine impact on the lives of your community, whilst gaining first-hand experience of life in Tanzania.
- Learn camp-craft and survival skills whilst trekking through stunning mountain peaks. You and your team will learn to survive in the Tanzanian wilderness, learning about the environment and sleeping beneath the stars. You'll also get to visit a national park and maybe see an elephant or two!
- Take part in a reforestation project and protect vulnerable environments.
Whichever projects you do, we can guarantee that your expedition will be challenging, supportive and worthwhile.
- Varied and unique programme
- Personal Development
- Part of an international team of volunteers
- Real Impact