International Internship: Global Work Experience

International Career Studies has partnered with international businesses, colleges & universities, and ministries of education and tourism all over the world in order to offer student of all ages customizable and flexible international internships in a variety of different fields. From health & wellness to theatre & dance and everything in between, ICS matches participants with internships that fit their skill level and their career goals so that every intern gets the most out of their program.

We specialize in custom programs and servicing special requests such as group travel discounts, daycare options, language training, excursions, and access to spa/health services. All participants receive personalized service from our internship coordinators before, during and after their program along with a certificate of completion.

Get the hands-on work experience you need while travelling the world with International Career Studies.

• Customizable program options & flexible timelines
  • All-inclusive program fee
  • 24/7 Local & emergency support
  • Non-competitive application process
  • Certified through WYSE, IATA and TICO

Mirna

First experience in Canada

It's a good experience to begin working in a Canadian company in order to be able to improve my knowledge and also to share my skills with my co-workers.

The company should help us at least with the public transport fees.
stella

learned a lot more than in a institute

It was pushing me to meet a native speaker and use English. so I can speak more often and hear English.
it was difficult to understand what a guest say at first. because I was used to teacher's slow speak. now, I am getting better to understand guest's saying.

I think there are many chance to go a big company.
I hope we can have more chances to have experience in a big company.
Maple

My internship

I worked as clerical assistant in the administration of the sales department. After two weeks of introduction I work almost independently. I supported the whole sales process by analysing orders, updating the client information in the electronic database and completing other administrative work.

About International Career Studies

International Career Studies has partnered with international businesses, colleges & universities, and ministries of education and tourism around the world in order to offer students of any age customizable and flexible international internships and...