2-Shanghai - International paid internships in Shanghai

2-Shanghai - International paid internships in Shanghai

China is currently the fastest growing economy in the world. It is for sure the best place to have an internship where you can gain experience and spice up your resume. Based in Shanghai since 2006, 2-Shanghai has many years of experience in finding the right internship that is in line with your wants and needs. We work with international companies to assure highly qualified internships. Not only do we help students with an internship, we also arrange all other organizational matters starting from the preparation of your internship until your last day in China. Are you ready for a new challenge? We have the opportunities!

• No registration fee, sign-up for free! We also work on a no-cure-no-pay base!
  • Based in Shanghai since 2006, therefore we are able to offer highly qualified and international internships in China, matched with your educational background and interests.
  • We offer emergency helpdesk support 24/7!
  • You can choose from three different packages: Total package, Housing package, and Shanghai package.
  • In addition to an internship, we arrange your accommodation, we offer visa assistance, pick-up from the airport, and we regularly organize events with our 2-Shanghai student group.
Asia » China » Shanghai
Chinese
Resume
Phone / Skype Interview
Weekly Hours
We don't ask a registration fee! Only when you are 100% sure of an internship in China via 2-Shanghai we ask a one-time mediationfee of 12,000 RMB. Found an internship by yourself but still need accommodation? We also offer a Housing Package!

Merle
Shanghai, China
Hogeschool van Amsterdam

Shanghai, the city that never sleeps

Shanghai is a city that you need to experience at least once in your life. I was lucky that I got to do this with the help of 2-Shanghai. They helped me with all the basic needs, and after that became good friends you can always call in time of need!

The passion 2-Shanghai has for this business is very inspiring, mostly because of this I decided to come back after my graduation, to pursue my dreams in China. I would have never had this change if it wasn't for 2-Shanghai, they opened so many doors for me in this amazing country.

I cherish my time as an intern dearly, and wouldn't have done it any different looking back at it now. For all the students who are looking for a challenge in China, 2-Shanghai is the place to start. If you are looking for a home away from home, you found it!

Mitchel
Amsterdam
Hogeschool van Amsterdam

Internship 2-Shanghai

Finding an internship in China on my own was not easy. After a long search I found 2-Shanghai. From the beginning I felt a good connection with this amazing company. The approach was informal and that made it very easy to ask questions. (You don’t feel pressurized like with other more formal companies).

Within a week 2-Shanghai found an suitable internship for me. After an other week they found me a clean and affordable accommodation. Having all this set up by 2-Shanghai made my preparations a lot more stress-free. And that’s where my China adventure began!
After a 17 hour flight, I got picked up by 2-Shanghai at the airport and they drove me to my apartment. And a few hours later I already had my welcome diner with the rest of all the 2-shanghai interns! At first I thought it would be hard to find new people to hang out with. But this way I got in touch with other cool and amazing people from all over the world. (I still contact them regularly)

Thanks to 2-Shanghai I had an awesome internship. I learnt a lot during my internship about Chinese work ethic.

Going to China/Shanghai was the best choice I could make. I learnt a lot about their culture, traveled to places I never heart of before, met a lot of amazing people, partied in awesome clubs and ate the best food in my life. ( I will definitely miss having rice for lunch!)

I am very happy I chose 2-Shanghai to help!

Martine
the Netherlands
University of Oregon

It was a great experience!

The experience with my internship in Shanghai via 2-Shanghai was in one word: Amazing! During the third year of my study I wanted to have an internship abroad. After some surfing on the internet I ran into the website of 2-Shanghai, which appealed to me immediately. One of the internship vacancies coincided with my wishes, and after applying I quickly heared from 2-Shanghai that I was hired.

And then I went! In first instance I planned on making this world trip by myself, but via 2-Shanghai I got in touch with another intern who also had a placement in Shanghai during the same period. Eventually me and the other intern went for the 12-hour trip to China. From that moment on, the adventure began!

2-Shanghai has helped me with coming to Shanghai without any worries and in an informal way. After our arrival at the airport in Shanghai, we were picked-up by people from 2-Shangai, who brought us to our appartment where me and the intern would stay together.

The taxi ride from the airport to the apartement already was eye opening. I had arrived in the Chinese New York, with chaos, speed, and the highest buildings I had ever seen. A trillion Chinese driving around on scooters, bikes, and seeing the old Chinese culture at the same time. This was Shanghai!

For me, this has been an unforgettable learning experience, where I came into contact with a totally dirfferent culture, the most hospitable people, the highest buildings with great infrastructure, cool clubs, a good balanced mix between locals and expats, superb massages, and a city where everything is possible. I can recommend it to everyone. 2-Shanghai has helped me a lot and brought me into contact with a great group of students, whith whom I had an amazing time during my internship in Shanghai!

Maybe have more activities outside of Shanghai

2-Shanghai is specialized in finding the perfect internship in China. All our internships are at international companies in China. Besides that we also arrange your accommodation, visa, pick up from the airport, events and more!