International Internships in Shanghai, China

Gain international work experience in one of the most exciting cities on Earth with Hutong School’s Shanghai Internship Program. Home to the largest expat population in the country and thousands of companies originating from all over the world, Shanghai is the perfect place to launch a career in almost any industry imaginable.

Join us in this modern metropolis and discover why so many foreigners decide to stay. Simply let us know your ideal industry and leave the rest to us. Our fully supported internship program not only gives you the chance to gain valuable professional experience, but also gain life-long skills, friends and business contacts. Alongside your placement, you’ll attend 4 hours of weekly Chinese classes and have the chance to join a wide range of cultural activities and networking events, specially designed to help you get the most out of your experience.

What are you waiting for? Get in touch today and let us find you your dream internship.

• Instruction 10
  • Instruction 9
  • Academic Rigor 8.5
  • Job Assistance 5
  • Benefits 10
  • Facilities 10
Wessel

Internship Shanghai

I did my internship in Shanghai and had a really amazing experience! I made a lot of friends, and a lot of connections. I had a nice appartment, with nice flat mates.
I had a good internship with nice colleagues and a fun working environment.
I have seen a lot of China, and definitly want to see more of the country in the upcoming years.
During my internship I learned a lot about doing business in China, and also developed myself on a personal level while doing this internship.
When I was living in Shanghai I learned to take care of myself, and because I was living in a big city you need to adapt to the city life and don't get to involved with everything that is going on in the city.
I will definitly want to go back to China, and make use of the program that they offer!

Just go with the flow! China is a country with many differences that you will going to love once you are there!

About Hutong School

Join Hutong School to study, intern or volunteer in China. Founded in 2005 in the Hutongs of Beijing, Hutong School has over 10 years of teaching experience. We now have locations in Shanghai, Beijing, Hangzhou and Chengdu. All our programs are...