COVID-19 Program Updates
Due to global health & safety concerns and travel restrictions related to the coronavirus, Absolute Internship has decided to offer flexible booking options for some of their upcoming programs. Learn more about COVID-19 updates to stay tuned regarding program information.
Our award-winning program offers students an opportunity to spend the summer developing their professional skills during a full-time internship in Paris. Live and work in this unique city and build unique experience that will help you stand out in an increasingly competitive job market.
Work within your industry of choice with over 30 fields to choose from, including Fashion, Design, Entrepreneurship, IT, Business and Marketing/PR. Absolute Internship organises company visits, career development workshops as well as cultural activities, day trips and weekend excursions to help you gain valuable industry insights and explore Japan.
This program includes high-quality central housing, visa support, cultural activities, group dinners, trips and 24/7 on-site support from our Program Coordinator.
Absolute Internship has been featured in the New York Times, BBC News, Bloomberg, and Forbes Magazine. We have placed 4000+ interns at 800+ companies worldwide.
- Advanced English is recommended to be selected in the Paris Internship Program.
- The Program includes career speaker events, company visits and career workshops.
- Discover Paris on after-work activities and explore Europe on weekend trips.
- Visa support and 24/7 onsite support from your Absolute Internship Coordinator.
- Improve your French skills!