- Get matched with an international internship that suits your specific experiences, skills, and professional goals. Your internship placement will be confirmed BEFORE departure.
- Receive personalized advising on career opportunities, resume and cover letter revision, interview coaching and receive academic credit.
- ISA offers 8-week internship programs, along with customized internships for students who seek more flexibility.
- Begin your transition to daily life in your new country and culture on the Bridging Cultures Program, our in-country orientation. Highlights included a group lesson in the traditional Maori war dance known as the Haka and a visit to Hobbiton.
- Gain access to the Professional Development Toolbox, which includes resources to identify the skills and knowledge you have acquired through your international, academic, and personal experiences.
Explore all that Middle Earth has to offer with ISA Internships in New Zealand. With an emerging global market, state-of-the-art research, and an insight into Pacific and Maori culture, this unique island is not to be missed!
Throughout the North and South Island, there are many opportunities in Agriculture, Animal and Veterinary Science, Arts and Humanities; Business and Marketing; Environmental Studies, and Hospitality and Tourism.
Interns are placed throughout New Zealand; in large cities, suburbs, and in smaller towns on both islands to give you the chance to discover new adventures and challenges in one of the world's most unique countries. Participants should be open to living and working in the location where the most suitable placement is found in order for the participant to gain the best career-building experience available and complete their personal and professional goals during their internship abroad.
View Program Information
• Custom-matched internship placement
• Bridging Cultures Program, the on-site cultural and academic orientation
• Professional Development Toolbox
• Comprehensive advising & support
• Visa support
• Academic supervision and credit options
• Placement supervision
• Resident staff support
• International medical insurance
• 24-hour on-site assistance
• Airport reception
• Cultural activities
• One year digital subscription to The New York Times