View Other Details
- The internship is open to anyone, but ideal for a full-time graduate student who can commit 10 hours per week to help research, develop and edit content for upcoming blog posts published on the website. The work can be performed remotely from any location
- Full-time graduate student who is studying business, policy, economics, international relations, social entrepreneurship/non-profits or related subject with a strong interest to work in social enterprise space
- The ideal intern will have both an academic knowledge of social innovation/entrepreneurship
- Strong research, writing and editing skills are required;
- Knowledge of and familiarity with social media required;
- Fluency in written and spoken English is required ;
The fee covers the program and working from a coworking space.
- You will be trained at a buzzing co-working space in Mumbai and will be working from the space for the period of internship.
Trusted by 1000+ volunteers, TribesforGOOD offers you opportunities to participate in socio-economic and environmental issues in India.
If you are interested in the social impact space, entrepreneurship, innovation, and cultural immersion, our unique internships are perfect for you. Use your skills and knowledge to assist emerging Indian organizations. Education is moving further away from the classroom as they seek to practice and apply their acquired knowledge. Hence, our internships are suitable for young adults who will be future entrepreneurs, consultants, and diplomats entering a globalized world. You will get to interact with people at many different levels that you would not have the opportunity to interact with on campus!
This unique internship will help you in becoming the driving force for the organization's social media platforms in reaching and inspiring various individuals from all walks of life whilst spreading the NGO’s mission.
Fee: $265 for 3 months.
- Get invited to an exclusive TribesforGOOD Social Impact Journey in India.
- Impact lives of many generations to come in Maharashtra, India.
- Opportunities to have a one-to-one mentor-ship with a member of our highly talented and goal driven team
- A letter of recommendation at the successful completion of your term as Social Media Strategist/ Brand Strategist.
- Have your story published on our website along with an exclusive interview of yours