Remote Internships by Asia Internship Program (AIP)

AIP is an international internship service provider. We've launched the AIP remote internship program so that you can increase the chances of your employability through a professional internship experience, from anywhere in the world. Whether you’re a young professional, college student, or recent college graduate that is looking to enhance your career, our remote internship program is here to help you achieve it.

AIP offers remote internships in all career fields and we are partnered with; small to medium sized businesses and exciting startups, alongside elite organizations around the globe.

AIP remote internship programs incorporate all the features needed for professional development and growth. This includes a professional remote internship in your field of interest, best advice in your career advancement and inspiring career talks from global business leaders.

Build up your resume and work experience with our remote internships and intern anywhere, anytime.

• A professional remote internship in the field of your interest.
  • You will be put in contact with a supervisor with expertise in your field.
  • Experienced advice on enhancing your skills for personal professional development.
  • CV/Resume Enhancement
  • Certification from your host company

New Internship Placements

View the latest intern placement postings on our job board.

• Content 10
  • Engagement 9.7
  • Platform 9.9
Arnold

Valuable experience!

Although the internship was done online, the experience I gained during this time is invaluable. It was easy keeping in touch with all of my colleagues and completing the work. I learned a lot during my time interning, professionally and personally. Because the internship was remote, I did not have to spend money on transportation or accommodations. There were definitely a lot of advantages to this and for those particular reasons, I would definitely recommend AIP to help you with a remote internship at this time!

Jae

Great to look for remote!

If you are struggling to find a job during this pandemic but you still want to gain work experience, I highly recommend applying for remote internship through AIP! They made the overall process so easy, I gained so much work experience from the comfort of my own bed, and I got to improve my skills and applied it in real world projects! Because of this 4 month remote internship that I did, I managed to gain a lot more connections, made new friends from the company, and even put a job experience on my resume!

Rosir

Awesome experience!

The remote internship was a great opportunity for me. Even with the time difference between US and South Korea, I definitely learned a lot and it was worth every penny. I went into this internship with little knowledge about finance and the company I worked with helped me learn a great deal about fundamental and technical analyses. AIP has gone great lengths to get me into this program and I really appreciate their help, especially their community manager Emmanuel who guided me through the process.

Wilfredo

Promote remote!

At first I was a bit skeptical when I was introduced to a remote internship. Due to the pandemic and the travel restrictions, I was left with 2 options; sit at home doing nothing or give a remote internship a try. I can confidently say that I was very mistaken. Although on-site work is always better, the amount I learned during my internship was immense. Funnily enough it was my interviewer at AIP who convinced me to give remote a shot. He made the experience very smooth and much more enjoyable! Highly recommended to use AIP for anyone out there looking for quality internships

Lincoln

Definitely one to look at!

I'm glad I went through with a remote internship even though I was more interested in traveling to South Korea or Japan last summer. In the midst of a global pandemic, I was looking for ways to travel comfortably but I always arrived at a dead end. From dealing with visas to getting COVID tests, everything seemed complicated and was definitely something I did not want to go through. However, I stumbled across AIP and got introduced to doing a remote internship. It was interesting but skeptical at the same time, but I thought, what could go wrong? I went with it and it immediately changed my mindset about remote-type of work. I can definitely see this taking over as it is more efficient than traveling and commuting to work. I'm glad I went through with it and I recommend others to give it a try.

Waldo

Surprisingly brilliant!

With the rapid technological development in the recent years, it became clear that at a certain point a lot of professions will be unchained from the location factor. 2020 has boosted such trend by making remote job/internships the only possible solution, even for those who has been doubting its efficiency. I'm glad that my experience with AIP proved to me that such a style of work can be an efficient aspect to society. To those still in doubt, take a leap of faith and get out of your comfort zone.

Jennifer

Great remote internship!

I did my remote internship with AIP a couple of months ago and the company that I worked with was wonderful. They taught me what there is to know about the finance industry and how to work professionally. Obviously there are differences to working from home and working in an actual office but my team made it seem professional enough for me to enjoy the experience. Because of this experience, I'm looking to join my team for a full time position in Singapore and I'll take the opportunity when the pandemic slowly dies down. I can't take AIP enough for starting up my career.

Harre

Problems solved at home

I did my remote internship months ago through the help of AIP and I must say, I'm pretty impressed with the value they provide considering I was stuck in a hole for months due to the global pandemic. I learned a lot about business development and I appreciate everything my colleagues taught me. If there was one thing that I was surprised about, it was that I made friends with my point of contact with AIP. They were very helpful and I'm still in touch with their community manager till this day. I'm looking forward to doing another internship with them.