Remote Internships by Asia Internship Program (AIP)

AIP is an international internship service provider. We've launched the AIP remote internship program so that you can increase the chances of your employability through a professional internship experience, from anywhere in the world. Whether you’re a young professional, college student, or recent college graduate that is looking to enhance your career, our remote internship program is here to help you achieve it.

AIP offers remote internships in all career fields and we are partnered with; small to medium sized businesses and exciting startups, alongside elite organizations around the globe.

AIP remote internship programs incorporate all the features needed for professional development and growth. This includes a professional remote internship in your field of interest, best advice in your career advancement and inspiring career talks from global business leaders.

Build up your resume and work experience with our remote internships and intern anywhere, anytime.

• A professional remote internship in the field of your interest.
  • You will be put in contact with a supervisor with expertise in your field.
  • Experienced advice on enhancing your skills for personal professional development.
  • CV/Resume Enhancement
  • Certification from your host company

• Content 10
  • Engagement 9.6
  • Platform 9.9
Davit

Taking a chance on remote!

I was given the opportunity from AIP to partake in a remote internship when it felt like everything was falling apart. As I'm in my last semester of my university, I was desperately in need for an internship and with the on-going pandemic, I didn't I would be able to find one so soon. Thankfully enough, I came across AIP and they assisted me all throughout to find me not only an internship that would give me a great experience, but also new friends that I've met through my 3 month internship. The experience was obviously different to my past internships but it was something new that I feel like can take over in the near future. I'm grateful for the experience!

What was the most nerve-racking moment and how did you overcome it?
Doing my final presentation before concluding my internship was pretty nerve-racking.
Victor

Great experience with remote!

I've already experienced internships prior to this one and was looking to bolster my CV with some more valuable experience. However, amidst this pandemic it was hard to find on site internships. This is where AIP came to the rescue. It was definitely a different experience. I have only previously been exposed to on site internships. Obviously online internships aren't the same experience and you aren't able to be exposed as much as you would had it been on site, however, AIP was able to make the most of this and still gave me an unforgettable experience. Overall, it was an awesome experience and would highly recommended to others!

Rene

The best option right now!

I finished my degree 2 months ago and have been wanting to do an internship. I am so glad that I found AIP, especially in these hard times because I was able to do remote internship and it was such a good experience!

AIP absolutely did an amazing job! They found a company suited with my interest, they were always responsive whenever I had questions, and I will definitely use AIP's service again when the situation is better so I can do another internship in a country next! Everyone else should do the same!

What was the most nerve-racking moment and how did you overcome it?
I had a lot of things in my plate like school work so time management was something I had to learn.
Dominic

Perfect time for remote internships

Now is honestly the time for students like me to look into remote internships and the value that it gives! As an introvert, this experience was really great for me because I had the freedom to complete my tasks in my free will and I didn't have to go into the office physically. I obviously had the chance to meet new people online, but that was pretty much the boundaries. AIP was really great in finding my a fantastic company as well. I'm pretty I got to learn a lot that I could bring with me in the future. As this is a marketing internship, I have decided to do freelancing for my host company even after my internship is done and I'm really grateful for it. Look for remote internships now!

I wish I had the choice to choose a country of preference despite this being a remote internship, but nonetheless I had a great experience overall!
John

Great for its value!

I originally intended to do a signature package and then I realized we're in COVID. So unfortunately the country that I was supposed to go to, Japan, was closed so I had no choice but do a remote internship to complete my credits. I was initially hesitant to use AIP because I've had a bad experience before and so I was really hesitant even though AIP had really good reviews and branding. Anyways, I made my application because there was no obligation to anything so I thought, why not. I scheduled my interview with Emmanuel Mission, and my trust immediately increased after speaking to him as he was very relatable. The experience seemed so skeptical in the beginning but I've grown into doing remote work and I am pleased with it. I actually had the chance to speak to a couple of my colleagues and I can confidentially say that I made a few friends. I'm glad I took the opportunity with AIP.

What was the most nerve-racking moment and how did you overcome it?
Going through a remote internship instead of traveling to my preferred destination was pretty nerve wrecking.
Jose

Working online!

I would like to thank AIP for presenting me this remote internship opportunity. I initially chose to go to Thailand for an internship but because of the pandemic, all my plans of traveling this year went away. Luckily enough, my point of contact at AIP recommended me to do a remote internship and at first, it seems so skeptical and a waste of time but after going through it all, I'm thankful I went through with it. The experience itself was knowledgeable and I definitely learned a lot from this. My bosses and colleagues were very friendly to me and I even ended up getting close to a couple of my colleagues. Again, I'm just thankful and for those who are students right now, take this chance!

One thing AIP can definitely improve is having a more specific detail of the remote internship. I was very scared to go through it in the beginning because of the details provided at their website. More information would've definitely get me sold as well as others.
Alice

Recommended for all students!

I have just completed a long 4 month remote internship with my host company in Korea and I must say that I'm impressed with the quality that remote internships offer to the world. You won't obviously be meeting your colleagues in person and will be doing so online, but it honestly isn't so bad. I feel like I grew pretty close with my colleagues and I can honestly see myself working for this company in the near future. I'd say that this whole experience was easy for me to go through because I'm a home person after all, though this would be great for all students!

Keep on trying new things even if you feel like it's not something in your area.
Byron

Building up, Going up

This was my first internship experience and I'm glad I did it with AIP. A remote internship is something that my parents and I were always concerned about because of its nature in terms of working at home and not physically being present for the internship itself. With COVID however, we had to make some changes and I finally went through it.

For many years, I've always had help from parents and friends with whatever I did in life. I was really glad AIP was there to step it up and to take care of me along the process as this is my first internship. My experience overall was great and this is for sure a great first step to my future career!

If you did this all over again, what's one thing you would change?
I would be much more confident in my meetings and discussions with AIP or my host company.