Remote Internships by Asia Internship Program (AIP)

working remotely
working remotely

AIP is an international internship service provider. We've launched the AIP remote internship program so that you can increase the chances of your employability through a professional internship experience, from anywhere in the world. Whether you’re a young professional, college student, or recent college graduate that is looking to enhance your career, our remote internship program is here to help you achieve it.

AIP offers remote internships in all career fields and we are partnered with; small to medium sized businesses and exciting startups, alongside elite organizations around the globe.

AIP remote internship programs incorporate all the features needed for professional development and growth. This includes a professional remote internship in your field of interest, best advice in your career advancement and inspiring career talks from global business leaders.

Build up your resume and work experience with our remote internships and intern anywhere, anytime.

• A professional remote internship in the field of your interest.
  • You will be put in contact with a supervisor with expertise in your field.
  • Experienced advice on enhancing your skills for personal professional development.
  • CV/Resume Enhancement
  • Certification from your host company

• Content 10
  • Engagement 10
  • Platform 10
Anthony

Eye Opening!

For 3 months, I did a remote internship in video & production. I was supposed to intern abroad but due to the COVID-19 pandemic, I thought that it was safer and more beneficial to switch to do a remote internship.

At first, I had doubts about whether this process was going to be successful. I was mesmerized by the experience I got and lessons I learned. I was able to do all the work that needed to be done in such an efficient manner, and most of that is because of my wonderful supervisors. I met with them, virtually, to turn in my assignments and every time I had doubts, all the supervisors would carefully explain how to approach the problem. I loved the whole experience and would highly recommend it.

If you did this all over again, what's one thing you would change?
I would be more attentive to my work since I was very lazy at times.
Wesley

Very engaging!

I did a remote internship in business development. It was a very eye opening experience, getting to work online with colleagues that are (mostly) overseas. My supervisors were very engaging and understanding. Whenever I had questions, or didn't understand something, they would patiently teach me. I thought that was very valuable.

All in all, they were great mentors and I thought the experience was very worthwhile! I had such a great time doing a remote internship through AIP. I highly recommend this agency if you're looking for an internship this summer.

I would appreciate it if there was some sort of funding to help students.