Remote Internships by Asia Internship Program (AIP)

AIP is an international internship service provider. We've launched the AIP remote internship program so that you can increase the chances of your employability through a professional internship experience, from anywhere in the world. Whether you’re a young professional, college student, or recent college graduate that is looking to enhance your career, our remote internship program is here to help you achieve it.

AIP offers remote internships in all career fields and we are partnered with; small to medium sized businesses and exciting startups, alongside elite organizations around the globe.

AIP remote internship programs incorporate all the features needed for professional development and growth. This includes a professional remote internship in your field of interest, best advice in your career advancement and inspiring career talks from global business leaders.

Build up your resume and work experience with our remote internships and intern anywhere, anytime.

• A professional remote internship in the field of your interest.
  • You will be put in contact with a supervisor with expertise in your field.
  • Experienced advice on enhancing your skills for personal professional development.
  • CV/Resume Enhancement
  • Certification from your host company

• Content 10
  • Engagement 9.8
  • Platform 10
Upton

Thankful for the opportunity!

It has been a great 2 month remote internship experience that I just went through and it's honestly all thanks to AIP and my host company. I couldn't ask for a better agency to help me find the right company to put me on the right path for my future. At the same time, I couldn't ask for a better team to have worked for. Despite the experience being remotely done, I had a splendid time building relationships with my colleagues. I will definitely miss all those video calls I've had with my team professionally and personally.

If you're doing a remote internship, be enthusiastic and open to new things!
Charlesetta

Good experience for the new normal!

For those who are currently at home and unable to go out, doing a remote internship is something that you can look into.

I recently graduated and after being stuck at home for weeks, I decided that I needed to get off my butt and actually make use of my time. I looked around for internship programs and stumbled upon a few. After a lot of research, I decided to go through with AIP since there was a lot of good reviews. Going through the whole process from the beginning to the end was quite an experience but not a horrible one. There will be one person who will technically be your supervisor and who will be guiding you through everything. I was happy enough to have someone who was always available to me 24 hours of the day and who was able to place me at the company I was looking for.

The experience all-in-all was amazing and I am entirely grateful for virtually meeting all my colleagues who have been of great help to me.

If you did this all over again, what's one thing you would change?
Taking initiative earlier would've been good so that I could have a longer internship duration.
Thu Ngan

No internship abroad? No problem.

I can't express enough how much this remote internship became a miracle and saved my chances from graduating. In my last semester of my bachelors, we were required to complete a 3-6 month internship and I was initially planning to go abroad but COVID put a halt to everything. With everything feeling like it was coming to an end, couple of my friends reached out to multiple internship programs and I thought I would do the same, finally ending up contacting AIP. Luckily enough, my university gave us the green light to apply for remote internships and it changed everything.

For a low cost remote internship program, the process was easy to follow through and the help of my AIP supervisor literally made everything simple. I was able to find an internship within a week and also start the week after. Everything went by quickly and I can't thank enough for the help of AIP.

What was the most surprising thing you saw or did?
Seeing remote internships available to the public was pretty surprising.
Margy

Home internship!

I took a year off my studies so I could get an internship for some real world experience. But, due to covid-19, my plans took a turn for the worst. I didn't think I would be able to find work this year as everything was closed due to the locked down and a lot of people were also loosing their jobs. I am very thankful to find AIP during this period. With their help, I was able to find a company to intern in from the comfort of my own home. Due to them, my year off was not a waste.

I was studying Digital marketing in my university. Learning the theory and the skill was fun but I wanted a more practical knowledge on the field. This is why I was looking for companies that are in search for interns for their marketing department. Through the help of AIP I found a great company that offered a great mentorship on the field. I have learned so much in the past few months and it was only possible through the help of AIP. I highly recommend using their services.

Being with one supervisor of AIP rather than switching would be better for efficiency purposes.
Phan

I just completed my remote internship last week and after today, it feels weird getting up and not doing actual work. The work itself was difficult because as doing a journalism internship, I had to keep up with the content by writing articles every single day. Which is why is completely weird not doing work anymore. My supervisor of the company was very helpful to me and taught me a lot of things that I'm grateful for. I'm definitely looking forward to working for them again in the future if the opportunity is presented.

As for AIP, the whole service is self-explanatory and I didn't run into any issues at all. I applied to AIP for an internship because I felt that they had the capabilities of providing a company that can really teach and enhance my skills for the future, and I was definitely correct. Massive thanks to AIP!

Keep an open mind! Programs like this normally comes off as skeptical but it's always nice to keep an open mind.
Do Bich

Wondrous Experience

I wanted to make use of the time I had at home during lockdown. So, I thought that gaining some experience in my field of interest would have been a good idea. I realized that I had to do remote work due to the COVID-19 pandemic. I searched up, "remote internships", on google and this lead me to AIP. I did some research on the company and decided that I wanted to pursue this internship all the way through.

I have a huge passion for video & photography. For some reason, taking photos and editing videos really narrate a story and I like that feeling. That was the driving force behind my decision to pursue an internship in video & photography. I guess that with the nature of the industry, a lot of the work was already done online and did not require attendance at the office. Regardless, my supervisors were extremely kind and understanding. They taught me the ins and outs of photography and I learned a lot of valuable lessons throughout the course of the internship. I highly recommend doing remote work, as it allows you to solve problems on your own. In a way remote internships really teach you to be an independent individual. Thank you so much AIP for this opportunity!

If you did this all over again, what's one thing you would change?
I think that having a more exact timeline of the assignments would make the experience better.
Nadene

First online internship!

Went out of my way and finally completed my first online internship! It was honestly nerve-wrecking at first with all the adjustments I had to go through such as working from home instead of the library or actually doing all communications through Skype rather than physically being present. This would also be the first time I've actually used an internship service like AIP as these type of things are usually skeptical. Nonetheless, I was lucky enough to be put with someone who helped me throughout the whole process and kept me in check. One thing I would like to commend AIP for is that they are very understanding and flexible with schedules and whatnot. I've encountered multiple complications where I wasn't able to make payments on time but they were very understanding and kind. Really thankful to AIP!

Don't be afraid to try new things even if they seem sketchy! Always ask questions and make sure you know what you're getting yourself into.
Racquel

Kudos to an amazing experience!

I'm always one for new experience and doing a remote internship was definitely one the greatest ones. It's obviously not the best for some people since you'd just be at home doing work, but as someone who's a homebody and prefers working at home, I absolutely loved it. I must give credit to the company I worked for as my supervisor was very understanding and helpful throughout the duration of my 4 month internship. Massive thanks to AIP as well for putting out a great program for me and finding the right company that will definitely help me out in the future!

I've already applied for another remote internship with AIP and I'm definitely looking forward to it.

If you did this all over again, what's one thing you would change?
If I had spoken to my colleagues more often, I'm pretty we would've been closed. A missed opportunity that I won't miss next time.