Singapore Future Leader Internship Program

Internship in Singapore
Internship in Singapore

Since its early days as a fishing town, Singapore has come a long way to become one of the richest city in the world and a shining beacon of light of Asia.

A Gateway to Asia, you will find people from all corners of the globe in this small island that is just slightly bigger than San Francisco. With many different cultures and nationalities in one giant melting pot, English serves as the official working language and provides ease of communication. The quality of life enjoyed in Singapore ranks amongst the top in the world. Often labeled as the Switzerland of Asia, it is known for its political stability and corruption-free government. In 2013, Singapore was ranked the 3rd richest country in the world. Singapore also has an amazingly low crime rate, foreigners are frequently surprised by how late people could stay out at night without having to worry at all!

Our programs is based on three core pillars:
Personal Growth
Career Building
Wellbeing Abroad

• TAILOR-MADE INTERNSHIPS WITH FLEXIBLE DATES. The most important element of our program is the internship experience itself. What makes us different is our flexibility, as we allow you to choose when you join our program
  • FAST AND TRUSTWORTHY INTERNSHIP PLACEMENT PROCESS. We operate a formal internship placement process for each of our student. During this process, we assess the personal and professional goals of the student as well as his/her academic requirements
  • ACTIVE COMPANY NETWORK IN ALL INDUSTRIES. At Next Step Connections, we love networking. We have built a network of over 1,200 companies in Asia to ensure our participants are well-matched during our placement process.
  • RESPONSIVE, FRIENDLY AND RELIABLE TEAM ACROSS ASIA. Your health and safety at destination is our top priority, so our team has been trained for crisis management plan and constantly monitor health and safety in Asia. We are able to offer substantial inf
  • BE PART OF A GLOBAL COMMUNITY. A key aspect of our program is to experience its diversity, as we welcome each year students from over 30 countries. Our students get a true and invaluable chance to understand what it is to live as a global citizen

Allen

Innovation Study Tour

I was honoured to be selected as part of a handful of students to travel to Singapore as part of a university consultancy programme and innovation tour. The programme was part of a consultancy project that involved big established and start up companies in Singapore, including; Google Asia Pacific, Golden Gate Ventures, Unruly, Grab, BeMyGuest - Tours & Activities, Spacemob, Medini Iskandar Malaysia Sdn Bhd, Skyscanner, 99.co, Oddle & the National University of Singapore. It was a great experience hosted by a great company that was very well organised and knew what students needed to be successful.

Cam Tien

Professional program

Throughout this program, I have learned massive of knowledge and skill from the businesses, entrepreneurs; experience from travel and culture. I think this programs would be the base for my professional development. Not only for study, I also traveled, experienced and had a bigger view worldwide . Thanks to NSC providing us with useful information about the trip and guided us during the program. I really appreciate the helps and supports from this program that could help me in my future career.

Location:
88 F / 73 F
Airports:
Singapore Changi
( SIN )

Singapore is most well known for its infamously high price-tags; however, missing out on this country in your Asia tour would be a disservice. This country is made up of 46% green space, when you get out of the city there is much more to do than shop.

Staff Interviews

About NEXSTEP

NEXSTEP design and deliver custom experiential learning programs abroad for students, young professionals, academic institutions, enterprises and government agencies since 2008. We are experts in designing and delivering the following experiential...