Since its early days as a fishing town, Singapore has come a long way to become one of the richest city in the world and a shining beacon of light of Asia.
A Gateway to Asia, you will find people from all corners of the globe in this small island that is just slightly bigger than San Francisco. With many different cultures and nationalities in one giant melting pot, English serves as the official working language and provides ease of communication. The quality of life enjoyed in Singapore ranks amongst the top in the world. Often labeled as the Switzerland of Asia, it is known for its political stability and corruption-free government. In 2013, Singapore was ranked the 3rd richest country in the world. Singapore also has an amazingly low crime rate, foreigners are frequently surprised by how late people could stay out at night without having to worry at all!
Our programs is based on three core pillars:
- TAILOR-MADE INTERNSHIPS WITH FLEXIBLE DATES. The most important element of our program is the internship experience itself. What makes us different is our flexibility, as we allow you to choose when you join our program.
- FAST AND TRUSTWORTHY INTERNSHIP PLACEMENT PROCESS. We operate a formal internship placement process for each of our student. During this process, we assess the personal and professional goals of the student as well as his/her academic requirements.
- ACTIVE COMPANY NETWORK IN ALL INDUSTRIES. At Next Step Connections, we love networking. We have built a network of over 1,200 companies in Asia to ensure our participants are well-matched during our placement process.
- RESPONSIVE, FRIENDLY AND RELIABLE TEAM ACROSS ASIA. Your health and safety at destination is our top priority, so our team has been trained for crisis management plan and constantly monitor health and safety in Asia.
- BE PART OF A GLOBAL COMMUNITY. A key aspect of our program is to experience its diversity, as we welcome each year students from over 30 countries. Our students get a true and invaluable chance to understand what it is to live as a global citizen.