This program is no longer offered. View more programs from Adelante Abroad.
Adelante Abroad: Internships in Marbella

Adelante Abroad: Internships in Marbella

This program is no longer offered. View more programs from Adelante Abroad.
Save $150 During International Education Week
In honor of IEW, all new applicants who apply by November 17th get $150 off toward their 2018 Spring internship (February – May)!

Spend 2-6 months in Chile, Ecuador, Mexico, Spain, or Uruguay. Customized placements, housing, and Spanish language courses included in program costs.

Marbella & San Pedro located in the Costa del Sol region are already havens for tourists around the world. If you search these locations on Google images, it won't take long to see why the region called "The Coast of the Sun" is such a hit with travelers.

Through Adelante Abroad, you have the opportunity to see what LIFE is like in Marbella or San Pedro. See what it's like to live and work as a local. These cities can also provide you with the experience of a lifetime and the career boost you're looking for. What's not to like? Real. international work experience in your desired sector can be available at these sweeping coastal towns.

Furthermore, internship placements are tailored individually based on your requirements, your experience, qualifications in your chosen sector, and your Spanish skills.

We provide the means, you create the experience.

• Adelante gives you flexible and rolling starting dates. Internships range in duration from 1 to 6 months and can be completed for academic credit.
  • This alluring region of Spain leaves all travelers with a lasting impression. Wed try to explain it if we could, but its best to experience it yourself. The southern region of Spain boasts the most beautiful natural scenery in Spain.
  • Local English-speaking Adelante staff are valuable resources constantly and readily available to you. You can use them for advice and support during your enriching and life-changing time abroad.
  • Housing is included in the incredibly low program cost. Because this program is outside of the larger Spanish cities it is a particularly good deal! Adelante also offers the unique option to live independently with friends from home.
  • This area of the Costa del Sol region is a bit more modern than the rest of Spain. Beaches meet large cities, the city is truly cosmopolitan. Residents come from all over the world come to the Golden Mile to experience southern Spains idyllic sun
Europe » Spain

Stephen
Houston, Texas
University of St. Thomas

Teaching English in Marbella at Inlingua

I was not given as many hours at the language school as originally planned, but I still had a good experience and had personal growth. For anyone wanting more of a social and nightlife scene, pick a larger city. For those wanting to relax and unwind, pick Marbella :)

Make sure the hours offered by Adelante are matched when getting overseas. I know this is difficult since Marbella is small.

kwize25
Middlebury, VT
Middlebury College

Internship in San Pedro: Independent Learning and Fun

My experience interning in San Pedro was a tremendous experience. I had never previously traveled to Europe, and this was a great way to begin. I taught English at a language academy, and the teachers there were confident in my abilities and allowed me to assist in teaching some workshops and even allowed me to hold my own English classes. I also attended Spanish language classes, but I learned the most about the Spanish language from the immersion in the culture. I was able to make some great connections with fellow teachers at the language academy, fellow Spanish students similar to me in age, Spanish people living in my apartment complex, and the kids of the tenant of my apartment, so I had numerous connections to the Spanish culture. I was even able to travel all the way to Bolonia, famous for its Atlantic beaches, with a wonderful family of one of my Spanish students, even though I was only there for a month. It was great to experience so many different sides of southern Spain. The local community could not have been more welcoming. The food was fantastic as well. Even though it seems intimidating to be placed in an apartment in a foreign country, the independence that cam with it was liberating and allowed me to make some great connections with people I never would have met had I not challenged myself.

Internship, Volunteer, Semester & Summer Study Abroad Programs define Adelante Abroad's menu of offerings and expertise. Choose to intern overseas in Spain, Ecuador, Uruguay, Chile, Mexico, or Scotland. With year round start dates, Adelante is sure to provide a travel program that's right for you!