Internship in Barcelona with Absolute Internship

Make new friends from across the globe - Absolute Internship Barcelona
Company visit to Estrella Damm
Company visit to Estrella Damm
Explore Barcelona on cultural activities with Absolute Internship
Discovering the beach and Roman gladiatorial arena in Tarragona - Absolute Internship Barcelona
After-work boat trip around the Mediterranean Sea
After-work boat trip around the Mediterranean Sea
Intern in Barcelona with Absolute Internship
Intern in Barcelona with Absolute Internship
Discovering ancient history in Tarragona - Absolute Internship Barcelona
Discovering ancient history in Tarragona - Absolute Internship Barcelona

Our award-winning program gives students the opportunity to spend the summer developing their professional skills on a full-time internship in Barcelona. Live and work in one of Europe's hottest start-up capitals and build unique experience that will help you stand out in an increasingly competitive job market.

Work in one of 30+ industry options, including Graphic Design, Entrepreneurship, Marketing/PR, Business and Tourism. Absolute Internship organises company visits, career speaker events and career workshops as well as cultural activities, day trips and weekend excursions to help you gain valuable industry insights and explore Barcelona's rich history.

This is an all-inclusive program, including high-quality housing in central Barcelona, cultural activities, group dinners, and 24/7 on-site support.

Absolute Internship has been featured in the New York Times, BBC News, Bloomberg, and Forbes Magazine. We have placed 4000+ interns at over 800 companies worldwide.

• Take the next step along your career path with a world-class internship in your industry of choice.
  • Gain professional skills through career speaker events, company visits and career workshops.
  • Build unique experience that will help you stand out in a rapidly expanding job market.
  • Discover Barcelona through after-work activities and explore Spain on day and weekend trips.
  • Live in a multicultural environment with fellow Absolute Interns from across the globe. Enjoy 24/7 onsite support from your Absolute Internship Coordinator.

Oh la la - we're in Paris!

Are you ready to open yourself to new opportunities abroad and join students from across the globe on an international adventure? Choose now from 11 world-class cities to embark on your international internship, including Paris! Save your spot only by submitting your application form.

Absolute Internship offices are based in Barcelona so it was time to have a program in this magnificent city that we all love and know very well. The program was officially launched late 2017 and we are receiving our first interns in Barcelona this summer 2018. It was not a surprise to us to see Barcelona grow as a program. It is as of now our second biggest program in terms of number of...

Julia

Review of Absolute Internship in Barcelona

I had an unforgettable experience interning in Barcelona and could not recommend it more. I gained not only valuable work experience, but I was able to completely immerse myself in a different culture. During the program, you are able to attend workshops that help you develop your resume and reflect on your work experience. These workshops were a great step in helping participants achieve and conceptualize their desired career path. Not only that, but small, optional trips were organized on the weekends. These trips were a wonderful way to further explore the culture of the place that I interned in. All the people that I met through the Absolute Internship program were incredibly driven and inspiring. This created a wonderful learning environment that I will not forget!

I would suggest that all travelers should pursue this program with an open mind. Even if you do not love your internship, there is something to learn within this experience: you learn what you do NOT want to do in your future.
L.S

Summer filled with culture, fun, adventure!

Why did I end up in Barcelona? I had a goal of traveling to Europe and stumbled upon Absolute Internship on my university website. I heard that some other students from my school had been on the program and that it was a great program, so I decided to apply. Europe and Barcelona is such a beautiful city with so much diversity and lots of culture. The people in the city are so friendly, the architecture is so beautiful and thoughtfully designed and built, the streets are so clean compared to where I’m from and the people are so happy with life.
Absolute Internship is an awesome company and provided us with a fantastic support. They cared for us. We were not like numbers for them which I really appreciated. The events and trips that were included were fantastic and well-organized. It was definitely worth the money.

I would strongly recommend Absolute Internship to anyone who is planning to do an internship abroad.

I would I have loved to stay longer!