European Internships: Affordable Internships in Spain

This is an amazing opportunity to upgrade your resume, get fluent in Spanish and be inmersed in a new culture.

To use our services, you must select the city and the sector in which you are interested in working. A wide range of sectors are available such as education, communications, teaching languages, healthcare, environmental science, psychology. the list goes on..

This is a great way to expand your Spanish language skills and learn about how business is done on an international level

We help tailor a program best suited for you needs, goals, preferences, and personality and all this at a great price affordable for everyone!

• Our program is VERY flexible. You decide when you want to start and when you want to finish
  • We offer the CHEAPEST program in the market. We have our headquarters in Spain with branches in the USA and that means that we can reduce our costs. We offer internships at bargain prices.
  • Everything you need is included in the price: Spanish courses, accommodation in nice safe areas, airport pick-up, placement, leisure activities and 24 hour support
  • We will work with you to match you with the best internship that will fit your needs, skills and availability to give you the best possible experience. At the end of the program you will get a Certificate + cover letter.
  • In your chosen city you will always have a bilingual tutor to meet your needs.

Christa

Internship in Spain

I did a three months internship. I really enjoyed my experience here. Even though I had a hard time getting used to the timings, I learnt a lot! For example, I learnt how to work in a team or organising my work schedule.

I missed a full orientation for someone who was travelling overseas. It would be nice if I could attend some orientation course before starting the internship.

About Instituto Hemingway

Our Spanish School offers Spanish courses in Bilbao and other cities in Spain with excellent reviews all year round starting from one week on, internships in culinary arts in Spain , jobs in hospitality management in Spain, Spanish courses online and...