European Internships: Affordable Internships in Spain

group eating at a dinner table
group eating at a dinner table
three people drinking coffee
three people drinking coffee

This is an amazing opportunity to upgrade your resume, get fluent in Spanish and be inmersed in a new culture.

To use our services, you must select the city and the sector in which you are interested in working. A wide range of sectors are available such as education, communications, teaching languages, healthcare, environmental science, psychology. the list goes on..

This is a great way to expand your Spanish language skills and learn about how business is done on an international level

We help tailor a program best suited for you needs, goals, preferences, and personality and all this at a great price affordable for everyone!

• Our program is VERY flexible. You decide when you want to start and when you want to finish
  • We offer the CHEAPEST program in the market. We have our headquarters in Spain with branches in the USA and that means that we can reduce our costs. We offer internships at bargain prices.
  • Everything you need is included in the price: Spanish courses, accommodation in nice safe areas, airport pick-up, placement, leisure activities and 24 hour support
  • We will work with you to match you with the best internship that will fit your needs, skills and availability to give you the best possible experience. At the end of the program you will get a Certificate + cover letter.
  • In your chosen city you will always have a bilingual tutor to meet your needs.

Dena

Awesome internship in Spain

I completed the Internship programme and I had the most delightful and fulfilling experience of my life. I spent 6 fantastic weeks improving and polishing my Spanish in the unique international atmoshere of the school, teachers were brilliant, I was feeling like home and made a lot of friends. I also spent 12 remarkable weeks working for a Spanish company in real Spain which was carefully selected by the school and suited to my skills and desire to apply my professional background in a challenging new environment. The application process was efficient, effective, and problem-solving.
The internship provided me with insights within the food & beverage industry. . I set myself low expectations, and it over exceeded my expectations.
It was an experience I would recommend to those interested in growing and learning about the food and beverage industry. I loved the experience of doing an internship in Spain

Go to Real Spain, not to places overcrowded by tourists just because you want to stay to some point in your confort zone.
Christa

Internship in Spain

I did a three months internship. I really enjoyed my experience here. Even though I had a hard time getting used to the timings, I learnt a lot! For example, I learnt how to work in a team or organising my work schedule.

I missed a full orientation for someone who was travelling overseas. It would be nice if I could attend some orientation course before starting the internship.

Location:
Barcelona–El Prat
( BCN )
Palma De Mallorca
( PMI )

Come to Spain for its beautiful beaches, variety of culture, and amazing food and wine, specifically, tapas! Each region shines with its own individuality and reflects Spain's remarkable history as one of the world's strongest empires. Get to know the country famous for fiestas, siestas, toros, tapas, and vino!

Staff Interviews

About European Internships

European Internships is a program which aims to promote internships abroad. These internships are a fantastic opportunity to enter the world of work with experience and practical training in a foreign company. For the participating companies, it is a...