• Taiwan
    • Kaohsiung

Program Details

Summer Year Round

Pricing

Notice: the tuition fee consists of a customized internship, housing, professional networking, and more. Each internship is unpaid due to foreign countries' regulations. AIP offers 3 types of internship packages designed to fulfill the needs of all our program participants. Placement Package, the most basic package, includes customized internship placement, visa assistance, and 24/7 emergency assistance. Standard Package is an upgraded version of the Placement Package but includes fully furnished accommodation, transportation cards, SIM card, airport pickup, and language courses. Signature Package includes every benefit from the Standard Package, monthly trips to explore your host country, gym membership, and access to networking events.
What's Included
Accommodation Activities SIM cards Transportation Visa Wifi
What's Not Included
Airfare
Aug 16, 2022
Jun 22, 2022
1 traveler is looking at this program

The country has made it to the top ten in Asia in terms of economic power with its rising productivity of labor and incoming foreign investment in its expanding engineering, agriculture, and business industries. Its combination of adopted Chinese traditions and contemporary lifestyles make Taiwan a remarkable country to visit. AIP partners with international corporations, local start-ups, and non-governmental organizations to provide the most purposeful internship experience for you! Let this international internship experience open new doors of opportunities for your future aspirations!

Program Highlights

• 2 rating 0%
  • 1 rating 0%
Mackenzie

You won't regret it!

All I have to say is thank you, AIP! If you had quizzed me on Taiwan months ago, I am certain that I would have not been able to provide an answer. As you can see, I was very short-sighted (quite literally and figuratively) and ignorant. This internship had not only helped me gain real-life and practical skills but it had transformed me on a personal level.

Something about being a foreigner in another country did it for me. It was like being transported to another planet far away. In Taiwan, no one knew my name and communication was difficult oftentime but through those hardships, and the truth is that I don’t know if things would have turned out differently had I not gone to Taiwan, but it felt as if my life was given a new meaning; I learned something new about myself: I know very little about everything.

I suppose you could say that doing an internship in Taiwan was an eye opening experience for me. I made a lot of new friends and many good memories. I had been fascinated by things that have never once crossed my mind. I have unlocked another part of myself (and I would go as far as the better part of myself) in Taiwan.

Take my word for it, you will come back from Taiwan better and happier. :)