Bangkok Future Leader Internship Program

As one of the most visited city in the world, Thailand’s capital Bangkok is often called as the ‘City of Angels’ or Krungthep in Thai. It is the hub for most of the commercial and economical activities of the Kingdom of Thailand. From temples to palace, all the way over the some of Asia’s largest shopping centers and the largest outdoor market of Asia (Chatuchak), aside of the sightseeing and shopping, Bangkok has developed into a magnet for food lovers of all origins with its world-renowned street foods vendors.

Three Core Pillars:
Personal Growth
Career Building
Wellbeing Abroad

• Experience Thailand: The land of Smiles and the land of the Free. Thailand has always remained free and independent unlike the other SE Asian countries. In Thai the name means land of the free, which is also called as the land of smiles
  • Bangkok: Gateway to South-East Asia in the ASEAN community. As a Bangkok intern, you will gain experience in the gateway to South-East Asia and future pillar of the ASEAN community. Through a Thailand internship, you will be part of ASEAN
  • Reputation as a key Commercial center in South-East Asia. Through an internship in Thailand, you will experience first hand a city that has many accolades attached to its brand, boosting the Kingdom reputation as a key regional and global hub
  • Enrichment through soft skills acquisition. Gaining work experience through a Thailand Internship will help you build your resume however the soft skills acquisition is as equally important, as those skills will be within you for life!
  • ravel hot spot in South East Asia. All of our interns in Thailand are personally and professionally benefiting from our Thailand internship program to experience The City of Angels with its funky markets, upmarket malls and a riverside full of surprise

Ching Samantha Wong
Ching Samantha

A Great Experience

NSC helped me to find the company for internship. It also arranged housing, transportation as well as activities for us. The internship was well-planned. It was easier for me to adapt to lifestyle of Bangkok. The staff were very helpful for answering my enquiries. I learnt more about Thailand from my job. I also had plenty of time to explore the city during weekends. It was enjoyable. My time in Bangkok was fruitful.

Tristine

A valuable internship experience that ignited my passion

I loved the welcoming and supportive group of people that ran Next Step connections. Whenever I had questions about my internship or general questions about living in Bangkok, they were there to help. This program was also great at setting up dinners with companies, having speakers share their expertise, and hosting networking events for students to meet employers. Another bonus was the residence that NSC set us up with was super nice with lots of amenities and furniture. I’d recommend anyone who is thinking about going abroad to do it through Next Step! I was also extremely satisfied with the company they set me up with. I learned a whole lot about affiliate marketing and the Medical tourism industry, which wouldn’t have been possible otherwise.

Overall it was great. The only downside is that it was a bit costly, so perhaps lowering the burden students have to pay would be awesome.
Adrien

Incredible internship

NSC is a company which provide you an internship & a full support for everyday life. The team is amazing and Jerome is always there for you, everyday at every hour.
From the housing to the transportation but also where to go, what to discover, NSC helps me to fully enjoy my internship and my time in Bangkok.

NSC helps me to begin my professional career and help me to create a professional network in South Asia. Always happy to help you, Jerome is an inspiring person.

Dodi

Well-packed Two Months of Internship in Bangkok

When I took two months of intership in Bangkok earlier this June, I expect to get exposed to another face of Asian culture. Next Step Connections has been really helpful in facilitating and make sure that I get those cultural experience, while at the same time also challenge me to continuously improve my capacity as holistic learner. In short, I learn many things during the internship. And having it in Bangkok means that its not only during my working hours, but also everytime & everywhere in the city. Thank you NSC!

About Next Step Connections

Next Step Connections is a leading Global Experiential Education organization offering ‘beyond classroom’ experiences and programs since 2008.

Our Mission is to bring together educators and enterprises to develop future global leaders.

We offer real...