As one of the most visited city in the world, Thailand’s capital Bangkok is often called as the ‘City of Angels’ or Krungthep in Thai. It is the hub for most of the commercial and economical activities of the Kingdom of Thailand. From temples to palace, all the way over the some of Asia’s largest shopping centers and the largest outdoor market of Asia (Chatuchak), aside of the sightseeing and shopping, Bangkok has developed into a magnet for food lovers of all origins with its world-renowned street foods vendors.
Three Core Pillars:
- Experience Thailand: The land of Smiles and the land of the Free. Thailand has always remained free and independent unlike the other SE Asian countries. In Thai the name means land of the free, which is also called as the land of smiles
- Bangkok: Gateway to South-East Asia in the ASEAN community. As a Bangkok intern, you will gain experience in the gateway to South-East Asia and future pillar of the ASEAN community. Through a Thailand internship, you will be part of ASEAN
- Reputation as a key Commercial center in South-East Asia. Through an internship in Thailand, you will experience first hand a city that has many accolades attached to its brand, boosting the Kingdom reputation as a key regional and global hub
- Enrichment through soft skills acquisition. Gaining work experience through a Thailand Internship will help you build your resume however the soft skills acquisition is as equally important, as those skills will be within you for life!
- ravel hot spot in South East Asia. All of our interns in Thailand are personally and professionally benefiting from our Thailand internship program to experience The City of Angels with its funky markets, upmarket malls and a riverside full of surprise