- Buenos Aires
View Other Details
Spend your summer studying the rich culture, history and literature of Argentina, living in the distinct urban sophistication of Buenos Aires. Museums, opera and cinemas mix comfortably with the sounds of soccer, Zumba, and Tai Chi in the city's welcoming plazas and parks, waiting for you to dive right in.
- Study on an outstanding program courses specially designed for IFSA students located at the oldest public university in Argentina
- Convenient access to Buenos Aires, a dynamic city with unlimited things to see and do
- Opportunity to fulfill degree requirements and improve your Spanish in a vibrant location
- Program courses conducted in Spanish by Argentine faculty
- Take Advanced Spanish and Argentine Culture courses and choose at least one optional program course: Latin American and Argentine Literature or Argentine History
IFSA Scholarships and Financial Aid
We believe that study abroad should be within reach of every student, so we offer a wide range of scholarships and funding opportunities for all our participants.