CISabroad - Semester in Newcastle

CISabroad - Semester in Newcastle

We always have promotions running to save you money. Visit our website for more information.

The University of Newcastle is a highly ranked institution with a stunning, ecologically sustainable campus. Here, you’ll work hard and play hard, experiencing the true Aussie lifestyle. The city of Newcastle has stunning beaches for surfing and swimming, a low cost of living, a favorable climate, and a casual lifestyle. The perks continue: Our Semester in Newcastle is our most affordable program in the Land Down Under. Enjoy your smart investment as you take your studies and social life to the next level. Best of all, you can easily travel to larger cities like Sydney, which is less than three hours away by train.

Oceania » Australia » Newcastle
Sustainable Development
Theater, Drama and Dance
Theology
Visual Arts
Please see our website for price and dates details.
Newcastle

Eric
Athens, Ohio
Ohio University

Miss it everyday!

I had an incredible time in Newcastle. The CISAbroad program did an incredible job preparing me to go overseas and get acquainted to the new culture and surroundings. I had so many amazing experiences and adventures while I was abroad and I met such great people that will be lifelong friends. Even though Newcastle may seem like a smaller city, it is absolutely beautiful and there is so much to do! Nightlife is amazing and the hiking is gorgeous. Education is a bit hard to get used to, but its relatively stress free and manageable. Overall, I highly recommend studying in Newcastle. I wouldn't trade it for anything.

More pre-departure prep to acquaint me with the school before I got there would be helpful. More interaction with other international students while I was there would have been nice, especially during the orientation.

Tamara
Cherry Hill, NJ
Richard Stockton College of New Jersey

Overall Good

From having friends at many different schools in Australia, Newcastle gives the best experience. Living with Australian student (unlike many other college which they only live with other international students) is an great opportunity and really made the transition into this country a lot easier. Only having classes 2 days a week was very different from my everyday class schedule at home. The one thing that was very difficult was understanding the grading system and the differences between how we write and do assessments and test versus the Aussie way.

bringing everyone whom is doing the studying in Australia together. The trips and times to meet up were really inconvenient and not planned enough ahead to ensure that people could put it in their schedules to be able to attend. Being able to travel all together would have been nice.

CISabroad is committed to providing the best overall value in study and internship abroad opportunities. CISabroad programs are affordable and specialize in providing quality education and support throughout your study or internship abroad experience. Experiences are innovative and focused on cultural immersion.

All of the