View Other Details
The University of Newcastle is a highly ranked institution with a stunning, ecologically sustainable campus. Here, you’ll work hard and play hard, experiencing the true Aussie lifestyle. The city of Newcastle has stunning beaches for surfing and swimming, a low cost of living, a favorable climate, and a casual lifestyle. The perks continue: Our Semester in Newcastle is our most affordable program in the Land Down Under. Enjoy your smart investment as you take your studies and social life to the next level. Best of all, you can easily travel to larger cities like Sydney, which is less than three hours away by train.
- Great location: 20 minutes to the beach, 2.5 hours to Sydney by train
- Extensive academic, social, and sport facilities on campus and an outdoorsy vibe
- Easy access to mountains, national parks, beaches, and rainforests
- Study on two of Australia's most unique campuses: Callaghan (covered in bushland) and Newcastle City - with a free shuttle to take you back and forth
- Easy to meet local Australian students through campus clubs and organizations
CISabroad Scholarships and Financial Aid
70% of all CISabroad students receive scholarships, grants, or discounts to study abroad. We're unapologetically committed to increasing access to international education for all students.