CISabroad - Semester in Melbourne - La Trobe University

Study at La Trobe University with CISabroad! WIth campuses in Bendigo and Melbourne, you have the choice of studying at either locaation. The university is recognized as a top 150 university in the world! Unique adventure education programs in addition to program excusions will introduce you to the vibrant culture and wondrous beauty of the country.

Whichever location you choose, you will have the opportunity to travel all of Australia, where you will be sure to experience all of the famously iconic sites of the country! Join CISabroad and experience life Down Under!

Ryan

I loved the housing because I stayed in the international dorms where other exchange student were at. This allowed us to form a group and travel to places together. There were also some Australians in the dorms too which helped us get to know more of the native people. The way the classes are set up you can travel more rather than being stuck in class all day.
My favorite memory is a event that only the students knew about, it had the whole school hanging out on the weekend and doing contests.
My tip to anyone would be get to know the bus/trolly routes and make Australian friends, they will help you discover new places and show you around the city. Also try to get an Australian drivers license if you’re able to.

Communication between the program and participant. I didn’t have a sponsor there like the people in Newcastle or Sydney did so I felt like I missed out on some things.
Johanna

Amazing Semester Abroad

Before I left for the semester abroad I thought the communication with the representative in the US could have been a lot stronger. However, when I landed in Australia the CIS team was SO welcoming and nice. To this day they still reach out and keep in touch. The programs that were planned for us were fun and informative. Choosing this program allowed me to meet so many people from both the United States and Australia and create relations and memories that I will always have.

The communication leading up to the trip with the representative could have been significantly better. I did have a couple issues while I was abroad with the individual (in the US) as well.

About CISabroad

CISabroad is committed to providing the best overall value in study and internship abroad opportunities. CISabroad programs are affordable and specialize in providing quality education and support throughout your study or internship abroad experience...