• Australia
    • Melbourne
Term
Accounting Advertising African Studies African-American Studies Agriculture American Studies Animal Science Anthropology Archaeology Architecture Art History Arts Design Digital Media Earth Sciences East Asian Studies Ecology Economics Education Engineering English European Studies Film Finance Food Science and Nutrition Gender Studies Geography Geology Graduate Studies +19

Program Details

Bachelors Masters PhD.
Jul 01, 2022
Sep 18, 2019
7 travelers are looking at this program

Have you dreamt of studying your undergraduate or graduate degree at a university in Australia but don’t know where to start? Navigating a different educational and admissions system can be difficult but The Education Abroad Network (TEAN)’s experienced staff can assist you through the whole process. And this service is free for you! TEAN is an official representative of six of the eight universities in New Zealand and 20 universities in Australia. With these connections, and our Program Managers who have worked in higher education within the region for more than ten years, we can help you quickly find the right Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD program in Australia that fits your needs, and assist you through the application process.

This program is currently not being promoted on Go Overseas by its provider. Check with The Education Abroad Network for the most up-to-date information regarding the status of this program.

Tom

6 months that changed how I see my last 20 years

Studying abroad in Melbourne through TEAN was a remarkable experience. I took trips to a variety of exciting places in nature and in the city. Melbourne is a beautiful place, the people are for the most part welcoming and enthused with visitors; the food is varied from delightful cheap dumplings to gourmet crocodile burgers and chicken parmas (a pub staple); and the culture takes influence from both Europe and Asia, culminating in an exciting mix unique to the city. Through TEAN I gained an immediate group of friends with whom I still keep in touch, and was guided and helped throughout my time there by my location advisor. The trips offered were also really cool, we went on a walking tour of the whole city, watched an AFL game, and took a tram down to St. Kilda to dine and watch some comedy. They were helpful through the entire trip, and I very much recommend studying through TEAN.