Undergraduate or Graduate Study at the University of Melbourne

TEAN Full Ride Scholarship

The TEAN Full Ride Scholarship is designed to give a stand-out student the opportunity to study abroad. It's an annual scholarship that can be used for any TEAN program and covers tuition, program fees and orientation (up to $15,000 value).

Have you dreamt of studying your undergraduate or graduate degree at a university in Australia but don’t know where to start? Navigating a different educational and admissions system can be difficult but The Education Abroad Network (TEAN)’s experienced staff can assist you through the whole process. And this service is free for you! TEAN is an official representative of six of the eight universities in New Zealand and 20 universities in Australia. With these connections, and our Program Managers who have worked in higher education within the region for more than ten years, we can help you quickly find the right Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD program in Australia that fits your needs, and assist you through the application process.

Madi

The Most Spontaneous Five Months of My Life

TEAN Abroad was incredibly helpful in my transition from my home university to life abroad. They guided me in the entire process of applying for the program at my dream destination of Melbourne, Australia. Not only did they organize a fantastic orientation in Cairns, Australia, but they also continued to enhance our experience by showing us around our chosen city and brought us to different events throughout the semester. Because of the incredibly nice people at TEAN, we got to see a live footy match and sport the hometown gear in the fan section. We got to see a comedian at the International Comedy Festival and a concert at a local music venue. They tailor each program so that everyone can experience something they enjoy and make everyone feel right at home. Not once did I feel unsafe in my apartment or ignored from the TEAN staff. I got to spend my five months abroad in an apartment right in the city center with great new friends who I still remain in contact with. If anyone is looking to study abroad in Australia, New Zealand, or Asia, I highly recommend they use TEAN as their third-party organization to help make their experience remarkable right off the bat.

The only thing I would say is maybe more opportunities to meet local Australian students outside of class.

About The Education Abroad Network

The Education Abroad Network (TEAN) is a full-service international education provider specializing in immersive study and internship programs throughout Asia Pacific. Creating close partnerships the best universities in Australia, New Zealand and...