Study at the University of Melbourne - Undergraduate or Graduate Degree

TEAN Full Ride Scholarship 2019

The TEAN Full Ride Scholarship is designed to give a stand-out student the opportunity to study abroad. The scholarship can be used for any Summer or Fall 2019 TEAN program and covers tuition, program fees, orientation and housing (up to $26,000 value).

Have you dreamt of studying your undergraduate or graduate degree at a university in Australia but don’t know where to start? Navigating a different educational and admissions system can be difficult but The Education Abroad Network (TEAN)’s experienced staff can assist you through the whole process. And this service is free for you! TEAN is an official representative of six of the eight universities in New Zealand and 20 universities in Australia. With these connections, and our Program Managers who have worked in higher education within the region for more than ten years, we can help you quickly find the right Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD program in Australia that fits your needs, and assist you through the application process.

Dani

Experience of a life time

Studying abroad in Melbourne was the most amazig experience. I have grown to be extremely independent and full of confidence. I have explored the Australian culture and grown a great love for it. University of Melbourne is a beautiful and prestigious University. I felt extremely lucky to have the opportunity to study there. I would choose Australia and Melbourne over and over again. I would recommend this program to every person out there. I wouldn't change a thing about my experience.

About The Education Abroad Network

The Education Abroad Network (TEAN) is a full-service international education provider specializing in immersive study and internship programs throughout Asia Pacific. Creating close partnerships the best universities in Australia, New Zealand and...