View Other Details
Please visit our website for all that's included
On our Summer in Ecuador program, you’ll live 9,000 feet above sea level in the amazing city of Quito. Its historic downtown, full of cobblestone streets and colorful buildings, will captivate you all summer long. You’ll study at the leading private university in the country, the Universidad San Francisco de Quito, and be based at its well-equipped U.S.-style campus. Quito will also be your classroom as you practice newfound language skills in everyday settings. CISabroad’s program includes incredible, unique excursions that will complement your coursework. You’re sure to create memories to last a lifetime while traveling throughout Ecuador’s ethnically, culturally, and naturally diverse landscapes.
- One of the most diverse countries in the world, from the wilds of the Amazon to the majestic Andes to the Pacific beaches
- Quito's UNESCO World Heritage listed colonial center
- The thrilling Teleférico, a cable car with a view of Quito from atop a volcano
- Thriving artisan markets showcase vibrant art and indigenous culture of Ecuador
- Nine U.S. credits in nine weeks
CISabroad Scholarships and Financial Aid
70% of all CISabroad students receive scholarships, grants, or discounts to study abroad. We're unapologetically committed to increasing access to international education for all students.