View Other Details
- Advising, @api Online Resources, Orientation Materials and Support, Mobile Phone, Peer Mentors, Social Networking, and Scholarships.
- Airport Reception, Resident Director, API Center, On-Site Orientation, Housing (Including Meals and Laundry with Some Options), Tuition, Tutoring, Language and Culture Tools, Medical and Life Insurance, Excursions (Overnight, Day and International in some locations), Social and Cultural Activities, API Learning and Engagement Badge Program, Welcome and Farewell Group Meals, and Volunteer Opportunities.
- Re-Entry Materials and Support, Post-Program Evaluation, Transcript, Alumni-Network, and Development Opportunities.
London, an international center of business, fine arts, design, theater, technology, politics and finance, has inspired creativity and cutting-edge innovation for centuries. There is something for everyone in London: a bustling financial district, street markets, green spaces and elaborate parks, ruins, monuments, political machinations, art galleries and museums.
API offers options for students of all academic interests to study abroad in London, including programs at University of the Arts London, University College London, University of Westminster, London School of Economics, and Florida State University London Center. In 2022, API is excited to offer the full curriculum at Kingston University and Richmond University, two of the top universities in the U.K.!
- Study in and explore one of the most diverse cities in the world
- Enjoy a wealth of galleries, museums & studios, in addition to the plentiful historic sites and castles
- International center of fine arts and design
- Pre-departure, on-site, and re-entry services included
- Excursions to historic landmarks and cultural destinations included
This unique program is taught on the boutique Soho campus of Condé Nast College of Fashion Design London, and fully accredited by Richmond, the American International University in London. You will gain insight into fashion buying and merchandising in the vibrant hub of London. This exciting program also includes a weekend in Paris, with guided visits to the Louis Vuitton Foundation, Condé Nast Paris offices, and more.
Located in the vibrant hub of London, Richmond, the American International University London offers small, intimate classes, the opportunity to study with students from around the world, & industry connections. Courses in popular majors are easily transferable. Richmond was recently voted a top 5 London university for student satisfaction by their undergraduate students. Summer students will attend the Richmond campus, while fall 2022 students will attend the new Chiswick campus in west London.
Ideally suited for students who want the best of both worlds: Study in the London metro area in a quieter setting, away from the hustle and bustle of the capital city. Kingston University offers courses across academic disciplines and is especially strong in Education, Fashion and Design, Communication and Journalism, and Health Sciences (including Sport Science). Students will enroll alongside British and international students from around the world and will earn 12-15 credits.
The University of Westminster, with 20,000 students, is divided into four campuses. Every campus has its own individual character and is home to a significant international student body, its own library, and catering facilities. The central campuses are all just a short distance from many famous London landmarks. API offers full curriculum programs during the semester, summer or academic year for undergraduate students, as well as a graduate program during the spring or fall.
London College of Fashion has an international reputation as one of the most creative and forward-thinking educational establishments in the world, as a result of their unique relationship with the fashion, lifestyle and beauty industries. They offer the chance to study a range of specifically tailored, professional, career-oriented courses in fashion and footwear design. API Offers the fashion studies program during the semester and summer.
API Scholarships and Financial Aid Information
API awards approximately $500,000 in study abroad scholarships annually ranging from $250 -$1,000 per student.