It’s not a dream—you can study and live in the dazzling city of London. Yes, the London, with its double-decker buses, stacked museums, enormous Parliament building, jolly pubs, and traditional afternoon tea. Only, you won’t be a tourist, so you’ll discover all the hidden gems just like a local. During our Semester in London – University of Westminster program, you’ll take a range of classes at this historic university. The school is one of the most diverse in the country, so prepare to increase your social circle. You can also opt to intern at one of London’s many businesses and organizations, gaining practical experience and boosting your resume. You can really make this city your own.
- Beautiful, centrally located university setting is ideal for being right in the action
- An academic calender that aligns with the US
- Over 300 degree programs, including London-focused courses
- A diverse student body, with students from over 150 countries
- An independent, urban lifestyle
CISabroad Scholarships and Financial Aid
70% of all CISabroad students receive scholarships, grants, or discounts to study abroad. We're unapologetically committed to increasing access to international education for all students.