CIS Abroad - Summer in London - University of Westminster

Make the most of of your summer by spending it in London, one of the most dazzling cities in the world. You’ll study and live at the University of Westminster, an historic campus with London’s most famous sites as your backdrop. You’ll learn from passionate and expert professors, choosing from stimulating classes in international business, liberal arts, and media. The campus is as diverse as this city, and you and your new friends can spend every minute of summer soaking it in.

• Trips to Big Ben, Parliament, Oxford Street, the London Eye, and more
  • Modern campus with public transportation
  • An independent, urban lifestyle
  • A diverse student body, with students from over 150 countries
  • Easy access to other parts of the UK and Europe on the weekends

CISabroad Scholarships
CISabroad Scholarships and Financial Aid

70% of all CISabroad students receive scholarships, grants, or discounts to study abroad. We're unapologetically committed to increasing access to international education for all students.

$250 - $500

Lauren

Definitely recommend!!

CIS Abroad was a great company to study abroad with. I applied after a friend had recommended them to me, and I’m so glad I did!! Summer in London was amazing! They offered so many activities so you were able to meet tons of people, not just the people you had classes with. My class was interesting and we took field trips to break up the week. Also, the dorms were really nice and very clean. If you stay in the marylebone dorms, definitely go around the corner to bills for breakfast!!

Anna

Review

I had the absolute best time studying abroad! CISAbroad offers so many excursions and activities - things I actually wanted to do. They also kept us together a lot during the first few days so we could make friends quickly. I thought the scavenger hunt was a good bonding activity idea because you're not just sitting there, you're actually doing something fun. I stayed in Marlyebone Hall and absolutely loved it, aside from London's lack of AC (Luckily I was able to buy a fan!). I was a short walk from everything I could ever want or need, and truly had the greatest experience thanks to CISAbroad.