Nursing, Pre-Med, and STEM Traveling Summer Study in Europe

A group of male and female study abroad students smiling in a large European square.
Visit the most beautiful beaches in the world!
Visit the most beautiful beaches in the world!
Female student of Forum-Nexus Study Abroad smiling and giving the thumbs up.
Female student of Forum-Nexus Study Abroad smiling and giving the thumbs up.
Explore the culture of 9 European cities
Explore the culture of 9 European cities
Visit leading international organizations through exclusive professional visits
Visit leading international organizations through exclusive professional visits
Meet students from around the world during your Forum-Nexus study abroad experience.
Travel to 9+ European cities in 5 countries in 1 month.
Travel to 9+ European cities in 5 countries in 1 month.
Earn up to 9 academic credits
Earn up to 9 academic credits

Make your summer unforgettable! Travel throughout Europe with students from around the world and take classes related to your major.

Program dates: June 29 - August 1, 2020. Shorter, intensive sessions are also available.

Program cities: London, Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam, Berlin, Milan, Lake Como, Lugano, Rome, and Rhodes (Greek Island).

You can select courses that fulfill elective requirements, and pursue independent study opportunities in nursing, pre-med, science, technology, engineering, psychology, sociology, urban planning, and more!

Apply online for free to jump-start your summer abroad.

• Travel to 10+ European cities in 8 countries in 5 weeks
  • Meet students from around the world
  • Take courses related to your major
  • Earn up to 9 academic credits
  • Visit leading international organizations through exclusive professional visits

Now Enrolling: Ultimate Summer in Europe 2020

Experience the best of Europe alongside other students from around the world. Travel to 10+ cities in 8 countries, all in 5 weeks while earning credits towards your degree. This is Forum-Nexus!!

It's free and easy to apply online. Programs are open to students of all majors.

Natalie

Best Month of My Life!

Forum-Nexus provided me the best month of my entire life. Through this trip you gain memories that last a lifetime and new best friends. Everyone on this trip became a family and was extremely helpful with everything. You get to meet people from all different states and countries and get to experience new cultures together. You get to experience so many different foods and ways of life. You attend professional visits that really help immerse you in the countries' culture. You also get to travel to not only various countries, but various cities too which really allows you to grow as a person and experience things that you could only dream of. I highly recommend this program to anyone who loves traveling, it is truly an amazing experience that you cannot forget!

What was the most surprising thing you saw or did?
I paraglided off the French alps in Chamonix France. I never thought I would even make it to see the alps nevertheless paraglide off of them. It was truly an amazing experience.
Jacob

Just Do It, Man

When I found this program online, I didn't think it was real. The program has you travel to 5 countries in Europe (Spain, France, Switzerland, Italy, and Greece) and gives you enough time to travel to even more. It offers classes for all majors and they were very helpful with transferring over my credits to my college as well. The staff was all very friendly and was as accommodating as they could possibly be. It was also very organized, in it that something was planned almost every day, which is exactly how I want a program to be so that no time is wasted at all. Overall, I had something to talk about to my friends for months and I still talk about it up to this day. It was super fun and I recommend it to everyone.

I heard stories of how some people were not able to transfer their credits properly, which sucks because there 9 credits available. If the program could further help them with that, that would definitely be an improvement, but then again, I don't know who was at fault. For me, they helped me a lot and kept constant communication with me before the program even happened.
Tahir

Review of Forum Nexus

Amazing study abroad program! It was the greatest thing I did in college and I would recommend it to everyone. Every person can get something beneficial out of this program and won't regret doing it! The variety of events and activities that the staff picks out and the experience gained is like no other study abroad program.

The friendships and connections I have made from this program will stay with me for the rest of my life. I always tell my friends to sign up for the program because I believe they are missing out on something that could truly be a special month for them as it was for me!