Since 1965, FDU's campus in England, Wroxton College, has offered carefully designed, integrated study abroad experiences for highly motivated individuals. Known as 'The Wroxton Experience' by those who have shared it, Wroxton College provides all the essentials - and more - in a comprehensive package, enabling you to combine a high-quality academic program with the opportunity to travel and experience new cultures. So, recharge your expectations, broaden your horizons, strive to be extraordinary, and come be a part of the Wroxton Experience.
Did you know that:
• Fairleigh Dickinson University was the first American university to own and operate an international campus?
• More than 2,500 students from more than 150 universities have called Wroxton College home?
• Wroxton was once the family home of Lord North, Prime Minister of Britain during the American Revolution?
• The oldest parts of Wroxton date to the 13th century, when it was a medieval monastery?
- Study with British faculty in British Tutorial System
- Live in beautiful 17th century stately home in Oxfordshire
- Experience weekend excursions to Paris, Edinburgh and Cardiff
- Visit London, Oxford, Stratford-Upon-Avon, Birmingham, Bath and more
- Enjoy small classes and safe location