View Other Details
Weekend trips to Paris, Edinburgh, and Cardiff, books
Congratulations to Wroxton College - 2020 Winner of Best Overall Study Abroad Program on GoOverseas.com!
We're optimists! Although Wroxton College is closed through Spring 2021 due to COVID-19, we are now accepting applications for Fall 2021. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Since 1965, FDU's campus in Oxfordshire, England, Wroxton College, has offered carefully designed, integrated study abroad experiences for highly motivated individuals. Known as 'The Wroxton Experience' by those who have shared it, Wroxton College provides all the essentials - and more - in a comprehensive package.
Did you know that:
• More than 2,500 students from more than 200 universities have called Wroxton College home?
• Wroxton was the family home of Lord North, Prime Minister of Britain during the American Revolution?
• The oldest parts of Wroxton date to the 13th century, when it was a medieval monastery?
• Wroxton was voted #1 for safety by GoOverseas.com?
- Study with British faculty in British Tutorial System
- Live in beautiful 17th century stately home in the village of Wroxton (just 1 hour from London by Train)
- Experience weekend excursions to Paris, Edinburgh and Cardiff
- Visit London, Oxford, Stratford-Upon-Avon, Birmingham, Bath and more
- Enjoy small classes and safe location
Autumn is a special time at Wroxton College as the woodlands turn to crimson and gold and fallen leaves crunch merrily underfoot! Memorable features of Wroxton's Fall semester include a Guy Fawkes Day bonfire by the Lady's Lake, our traditional Thanksgiving Feast and the Decking of the Great Hall in anticipation of Christmas!
You'll know that Spring has sprung at Wroxton College when the daffodils begin to bloom! Memorable features of Wroxton's Spring semester include Shrove Tuesday (celebrated by eating way too many pancakes), St. Patrick's Day (technically Irish but celebrated nonetheless), and the annual Lord North Lecture, Dinner and Dance.