There’s a reason why Scotland appeals to the romantic who dreams of fog-covered cliffs and deserted moss-covered castles: that’s how Scotland actually is. With history and natural beauty all around, it’s difficult to not spend hours getting lost and wandering the cobblestoned streets surrounding the University of Stirling.
The university itself is an amazing sight. Its 18th-century estate includes a lake and a castle! While the environment alone provides ample reason to travel to Scotland, the world-class staff and academics help distinguish the University of Stirling and provide yet another reason why students flock to the campus every year. Join CISabroad to satisfy that inner wandering romantic and study in Scotland!
- Great athletic facilities and intramural sports including American football teams and an Olympic-length pool
- Strong support from the Stirling Study Abroad Office
- Affordable Scotland study abroad option
- Extensive outdoor hiking trails on campus
- A campus on the estate of an 18th-century castle