CISabroad - Semester in Stirling

There’s a reason why Scotland appeals to the romantic who dreams of fog-covered cliffs and deserted moss-covered castles: that’s how Scotland actually is. With history and natural beauty all around, it’s difficult to not spend hours getting lost and wandering the cobblestoned streets surrounding the University of Stirling.

The university itself is an amazing sight. Its 18th-century estate includes a lake and a castle! While the environment alone provides ample reason to travel to Scotland, the world-class staff and academics help distinguish the University of Stirling and provide yet another reason why students flock to the campus every year. Join CISabroad to satisfy that inner wandering romantic and study in Scotland!

Chelsea

1st Time Abroad!

This was my first time going abroad! This place was BEAUTIFUL! The dorms that you stay in are great! They are way better than I could imagine! Scotland has an excellent transportation system, which was very easy to use! I got super lucky and only had classes on Monday and I traveled Tuesday through Sunday! Took the train for the first time ever, which was super easy to get to and use! Scotland is a GREAT place for hiking! I hiked every week! If you go to Scotland highly recommend traveling around Scotland but then also traveling outside of Scotland! Traveling to near by countries is very cheap! Much cheaper to go to while in Scotland compared to if you were to fly there from the USA. I wish I would of known that, I would of traveled more outside of Scotland and planned more trips! HIGHLY recommend studying abroad! Or even just going abroad!

Nothing! Dorms are great! Excursions are fun!

About CISabroad

CISabroad is committed to providing the best overall value in study and internship abroad opportunities. CISabroad programs are affordable and specialize in providing quality education and support throughout your study or internship abroad experience...