CISabroad - Semester at Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona

CISabroad - Semester at Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona

We always have promotions running to save you money. Visit our website for more information.

Spend a semester or summer in the beautiful, coastal city of Barcelona! Study at the world-renowned Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona for a quality location in an unbeatable location. The university is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and boasts impressive programs in language and business in addition to a wide variety of class offerings.

The campus is positioned perfectly amongst bustling Barcelona, which is famous for its beach, nightlife, and art cultures - all of which any student will surely enjoy during a semester or summer. Experience all that this Mediterranean hotspot has to offer while studying abroad in Barcelona with CISabroad!

Art History
Cultural Studies
International Business
Liberal Arts
Natural Sciences
Social Sciences
Please visit our website for price and dates details.

Best Experience of my Life!

I knew that I would love Barcelona, I Just didn't know how much, and my expectations were BEYOND exceeded with the help of CISabroad. From the beginning, applying and preparing to go abroad all of the staff were extremely helpful in answering questions and making me feel prepared. Once I got there, it was super easy to find them at the airport and they delivered me to my apartment door, literally a 1 minute walk from Las Ramblas and the Christopher Columbus statue. Their orientations and welcome activities on site helped me get my bearings and make friends immediately. The classes and teachers were wonderful. There were many cultural activities to help immerse us in the culture from hikes, city tours and my favorite a cooking class. I'm not a super emotional person, but my roommates and I cried when it was time to leave and I cannot wait to go back. None of this would have been possible without CISabroad (and I'm actually planning to study abroad through them again, seriously that great).

My time in Barcelona was one for the books. This was my first time studying abroad and flying on an airplane by myself, and I felt very confident going through CIS abroad. They were very organized and they made me excited and ready upon arriving in Barcelona. The activities and the people made me very comfortable and I learned so much by just walking up La Rambla hearing Catalan and Spanish of the people around me.

It can be improved by having more activities and a bit more guide ness on how to explore the city. I like how the program let us do what we wanted, but I feel like when I got to Barcelona, there was a bit of chaos.

Three Months in Barcelona

On a daily basis, I learned new things about Barcelona. I tried new foods, met new people, and saw new buildings produced by amazing architects and artists. I was constantly amazed that I was living in the most beautiful city in the world.

The school did not have an adequate number of computers.

CIS Abroad

This past semester in Barcelona was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. Being able to experience and live in a beautiful new city, meet great people and travel around Europe really opened my eyes to what I want out of life and how much I love to travel and take on new challenges. I am so happy I chose CIS because they made all of the pre departure requirements really easy but more importantly the incredible staff in Barcelona were always willing to help and worked hard to make our time in Spain memorable. Barcelona is the best city in the world and I would not change a thing about my time there. From the beach to the lively culture to the incredible night life, I will look back on this amazing time for the rest of my life. Thanks CIS!!

I think it would be helpful to the people living in the apartments to be given new sheets and blankets upon arrival that we could pay for. It was a little difficult at first figuring out where to buy these kind of essentials for cheap prices. Also I would suggest allowing students to remain in the apartments for a little longer after the end of finals to be able to pack-up stress free and say final goodbyes to the city.

Abroad staff

The abroad staff is absolutely amazing! You can tell that they all really love their jobs and the city and they work so hard everyday to get you to love it too!

Being able to attend school with natives and not just all study abroad students. I feel like the information when we joined the group didn't make it clear that you would not be attending school with any natives.

Amazing Experience

Studying abroad in Barcelona was the best four months of my life and it hasn't stopped there. By having the opportunity to study abroad for so long, I can take those experiences and positively apply them to my future career and networking.

I would suggest for the students without home stays be granted an opportunity to stay with a family for a week or weekend. A rotational basis, basically where a family could meet everyone in the program or where a different family would do it each time.

A Blast in Barcelona

Barcelona is a vibrant city where you'll never run out of things to discover. Whether you're exploring one of the historic barrios like El Raval, Borne, or El Barrio Gotic, shopping on Passieg de Gracia or relaxing on the beach along the Mediterranean, there's something for everyone. My days usually involved one of these activities! Barcelona is always buzzing with activity late into the night. Although they speak Catalan, they speak Spanish as well, and more often than not, English. So don't be afraid of a language barrier!

Being at UAB, I regret not being as close to the directors of the programs as I would've been if I had gone to BIC.

About CISabroad

CISabroad is committed to providing the best overall value in study and internship abroad opportunities. CISabroad programs are affordable and specialize in providing quality education and support throughout your study or internship abroad experience...